SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Angry F*ck I hate it when........

I hate it when you see threads where people ask for a critique, or for advice, or ask for insight to something and then you give your opinion and take on it and the reasons why even!!!!!

Then, they in turn, question you as to "why" you think that when you already gave the reason(s), what is wrong with what they posed in the first place (asking the same thing again), etc., thus, in essence, looking for what they "want" to hear. Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.................

Please peeps, don't f*ckin' bother, K?

Good.............

Lots of this b.s. lately!!!!!! Gotta either learn to phrase your inquiries in a different manner, or learn proper public message board etiquette!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-28-2005 at 06:01 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes there has been a lot of that lately,it grates mate!

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    It's kinda like when someone asks you for advice (let's say in the gym) and you are kind enough to stop what you are doing to give them a worth while answer. Then you finish your set, only to find the same quack asking some other dude exactly what he asked you. Why the fvck bother me in the first place?

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    I agree...only IF you've given them reasons....at least in my case, its really hard to go with someones advice (no matter who/how big/experience) if i dont know WHY...I like to know WHY that would/wouldnt work. but yea i know what you mean

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Makes me very angry when I post a descent question and I get a very short, smart@ss remark...such as...Dude, that's dumb or...I'd NEVER do that and then *poof* no explaination.

Aren't we here to learn, exchange info, and help others out?

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand, but I would never say "dude that's stupid" to anyone, and I'm sure SC has not either. Different people react in different ways (some positive, others will get negative), but I am no one to speak for everyone. If I am asked about something, I try and give a well explained answer, and then answer anything extra I can to help someone. If I have to re-explain b/c it is not what someone wants to hear, it may become frustrating. Still, i wouldn't call anyone's question stupid, or be condescending.
    I was there once too.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Your forgot the rant gif

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I hate it when you see threads where people ask for a critique, or for advice, or ask for insight to something and then you give your opinion and take on it and the reasons why even!!!!!

Then, they in turn, question you as to "why" you think that when you already gave the reason(s), what is wrong with what they posed in the first place (asking the same thing again), etc., thus, in essence, looking for what they "want" to hear. Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.................

Please peeps, don't f*ckin' bother, K?

Good.............

Lots of this b.s. lately!!!!!! Gotta either learn to phrase your inquiries in a different manner, or learn proper public message board etiquette!

~SC~
    Sadly it happens more than any of us would like.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    What if they ask why when no reasoning is given behind the explanation? I hope your not tlaking about me questioning WHY in my thread in the diet forum, b/c you provided no reasoning for your answer, jsut a statement. I was jsut curious as to why you thoguht that, eventhough I would listen either way since i know you know what yoru tlaking about. If you are not talking about that thread, then i retract that last statement.I don't think there is any problem with asking WHY when reasons AREN'T given, it merely helps you to understand things better.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I hate it when you take a big shit and there's no toilet paper in the fvcken bathroom so you have to waddle your ass to get some.......

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    I hate it when you take a big shit and there's no toilet paper in the fvcken bathroom so you have to waddle your ass to get some.......

I read through all these posts to get to this shitty one. hahahaha

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Xactly.. or when u do give them critcism they get defensive...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    if u cant take the heat.. don't set yourself up.. don't whine.. don't bitch .. don't complain..if u cant handle it..

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I just avoid that persons threads in the future.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    Xactly.. or when u do give them critcism they get defensive...

Your talking about me arent you...the nerve.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Nope.. I was thikning in terms of alot of ppl. i have posted pics in the past and i can take critism.. i know what body flaws i have and if someone points thme out.. i don't get defensive.. i know they exist for example.. so why am i going to go get mad..

In the same respect.. people shouldn't go get all pissy when someone tries to give thme advice or another perspective to a problem or issue.

whne you post pictures or problems public.. your making it everyones bussines.. and have to develop tuff skin

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Your talking about me arent you...the nerve.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Honestly IMHO this site can run itself (as far as providing information). There is enough info here to answer just about any question a newb may have. Its just the same things getting repeated over and over again.......

RA
    Nope.. I was thikning in terms of alot of ppl. i have posted pics in the past and i can take critism.. i know what body flaws i have and if someone points thme out.. i don't get defensive.. i know they exist for example.. so why am i going to go get mad..

In the same respect.. people shouldn't go get all pissy when someone tries to give thme advice or another perspective to a problem or issue.

whne you post pictures or problems public.. your making it everyones bussines.. and have to develop tuff skin

Just giving ya some shit. You make a good point.

ps you dont have any body flaws.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Honestly IMHO this site can run itself (as far as providing information). There is enough info here to answer just about any question a newb may have. Its just the same things getting repeated over and over again.......

Thats why Im spending less and less time in the steroid section.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I don't recall your diet thread, I'm actually not in there all the time now like I was before. The duty of a mod has me now "all over the board", not just confined to one area.

Actually my "hate it when" thread was posted because of 2 threads that were in the steroid forum. Young kids, I believe both 18 years of age, asking about AAS and the sides, dosages, etc. Help was given, tactile advice, real world experience, etc., yet they didn't wish to take ANY of it into consideration.

Those are only two threads from that forum, but over the weeks there have been COUNTLESS ones from many a forum. So, this was a long time coming.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    What if they ask why when no reasoning is given behind the explanation? I hope your not tlaking about me questioning WHY in my thread in the diet forum, b/c you provided no reasoning for your answer, jsut a statement. I was jsut curious as to why you thoguht that, eventhough I would listen either way since i know you know what yoru tlaking about. If you are not talking about that thread, then i retract that last statement.I don't think there is any problem with asking WHY when reasons AREN'T given, it merely helps you to understand things better.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    Like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F*ck I hate it when........-toilet_roll.jpg  

I also hate when someone argues with you (timtim) when you have proved a point and answered somenones question who started the thread ..........and this other person (timtim) doesn't like your answer so they argue imphatically with no reference material and make an a$$ out of themselves not saying any names (timtim)
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 07-29-2005 at 10:36 AM.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I don't recall your diet thread, I'm actually not in there all the time now like I was before. The duty of a mod has me now "all over the board", not just confined to one area.

Actually my "hate it when" thread was posted because of 2 threads that were in the steroid forum. Young kids, I believe both 18 years of age, asking about AAS and the sides, dosages, etc. Help was given, tactile advice, real world experience, etc., yet they didn't wish to take ANY of it into consideration.

Those are only two threads from that forum, but over the weeks there have been COUNTLESS ones from many a forum. So, this was a long time coming.

~SC~
    Ok, jsut had to make sure b/c you made this thread 3 mintues after replying to my thread in the diet forum about a PPWO meal ? and you did not give an explanation, jsut an opinion so I asked why LOL. I was like DAMN...SC be hatin'

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Don't hate me cause im so gosh damn cute:P

Joke..

im so gosh damn cute:P
    You got that right PLP

Thread Information