BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Question for the ladies.....

Quick run down on it all.....

I've been with this girl now for over a year and it's been a bumpy ride. We were together for a couple of weeks and I found out that the girl I was seeing before her was about to lose her truck so I loaned her the money and I told my girl that I just loaned it to a friend. Next mistake.... we had been together for about a year and we were engaged and things were good except she was hardly home. Well someone I used to kinda see from the boards called me up and we had talked a few times before, anyways, she called me up and we talked for a couple of days. Well stupid me I never mentioned I was engaged or anything, not wanting anything from this girl except conversation. Well Liz found out and all hell broke loose, she gave me my ring back and was about to break up with me and have me and my kids move out. Well she forgave me and we worked through it, and I had to regain her trust. Well about a month ago she talked to my ex-wife and found out that I had exagerated a bit on some of my Navy stories about me in combat.... yeah I made up a few thigns to make the fighting and all more interesting. Well now she thinks of me as nothing short of a complete habitual liar...... we've been still living together awaiting for her desicion to stay with me or to call it quits. Well she goes from one minute of not being sure to wanting me to move out and maybe at a later time we can start dating again and back to her not sure how she feels. It's been very cold in the house, her not really talking to me and what not. So now I'm trying to be nice and just go about my day doing what I need to do and still doing nice things for her. But I'm getting very tired of all of this... I see it as being stupid. It's not like I cheated or hit her or anything or lied about everything from the get go. I told 3 stupid ass lies. I'll admit talking to the girl I used to see from the boards was a big no-no and I haven't done anything of the likes since. But she sees me as nothing short of dishonest and untrustworthy and just goes off at times. Is she over reacting or am I not seeing it as seriously as she is??? I'm at the point of saving up the money I need to get me and my kids out of here and telling her to **** off. I would like to still see her... I mean I love her and want to marry her one day, but I'm tired of it. Everytime our relationship is going good it's like she looks for something to make a big deal about and to call it quits. SO what do ya'll think of this big ****ing mess?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm no girl, but even though you didn't mean to plant seeds of mistrust, she harvested them all.

I'd think seriously about settling down w/her for good, as you may be in for some SERIOUS shit down the road.

Again, sorry to butt into your thread, but that is just how I see it.

~SC~

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'm no girl, but even though you didn't mean to plant seeds of mistrust, she harvested them all.

I'd think seriously about settling down w/her for good, as you may be in for some SERIOUS shit down the road.

Again, sorry to butt into your thread, but that is just how I see it.

~SC~
    Butting in.... it's all good. I'm rethinking alot right now. It's hard cause I love her, but all this shit just isn't worth it at times.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Lies will always come back to bite ya in the ass even the little made up ones about the military. Keep saving your money! Good luck....

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

I concur.

The cold ones are tough to deal with. Especially if you are the light hearted, "quick to forgive" type.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    if your woman doesnt trust you
    i have to tell you i think this will never change
    cause once a woman doesnt trust you it is impossible to get he trust back
    not that it has happened to me but i have seen it happen to many ppl...
    so just save up and let her go mate...
    but that is going to be very hard to do for u since u love her...
    so good luck.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    A thing I've learned in my life is that you cannot really change people. You won't be able to sit down and talk with your girl and change her, or how she is "wired". Infact some people cannot even change themselves, somthing has to happen to them to make them change. If she is like this now, don't expect anything different 5-10 years down the road.

If you are not doing anything wrong, or anything to make her think your sleeping with other girls, she should trust you.

If you can get her to think level headed, and you can as well sit down and have a heart to heart with her, be very honest and open. Getting mad and reacting by planning a break up or moving out is not investing into a relationship, well assuming you want to invest in that :P

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    You know my feelings.....after all this time.....she needs to either get over it and start working with you to repair or WALK!

Shyte or get off the pot!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Jerzey is offline Member
    Sounds like she doesn't trust you... that won't change IMO. Good luck!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    add some more diamonds to the ring.... she'll get over it real fast!!!

Thread Information