kman is offline Anabolic Member

Lease or Finance

What do you guys do on your house, condo,or apartment? Fuk man everything is getting expensive, and I hate the idea of leasing cause it is kind of like a waste of money in the end..

mass junkie is offline banned
    I have two properties.... well the bank does and I pay them

I think the Market has been too good to "Home owners" for too long and eventually will level off.. a growing concern is that people who sell for a good to great profit cannot find anything else to buy within reason..... and alot of old home owners are now renting.....while pocketing profit made on past sales...

Not quite sure how I would do it as of yet......guess only time will tell..

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea I agree, I am just venting cause it is hard for lets say a 22-26 year old kid starting out to buy, I mean some of these houses are going for 400,000 in the NY area and some look like crack houses.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    i say finance.. if you find the right seller/nighborhood you might be able to have them carry a 2nd note on the house.. this will take away some of the burden from the bank.

Myself i'm investing in real estate.. hopefully in about 20 years it will pay off. My goal is to have 10 income properties by this time next year with a min cashflow of 2-3k a month from collected rents. Don't throw away your money man.. if all else fails you can always rent your house out.. and depending on your mortgage/insurance/taxex... you will prolly be able to pocket a few hundred dollars from the rent.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yep here in Montreal, two years ago the market "boomed" and I quoted boom because an average house on the Monday was selling 100k and 2 days later the same house was at 220k.... Now explains me why it went that way? Oh yeah, ****ing real estates agent that all agreed to boosts price to mark up their commission! Weird when they did this they were selling more houses. Sheez people are dumb!

I see fu.cking houses thats looks like some redneck shack, sheez even rednecks wouldnt want them going at unbelievable prices!

Thread Information