Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member

To all the Haters in the World...3 more reps

They are everywhere. Some are stupid enough to voice their obvious jealousy "I remeber when you were bigger", or " man you were way more ripped." Even worse are the sh*t talking jealous motherfvckers. Don't have ze ballz to say dat in my face, ehhh? Still, you won't get a rise out of me, only a smile. but to those sumbitches I say 3 more reps for you a$$holes. I thrive from your negativity, it makes me grow. Thanks for the extra piss me off reps.

"The truly intelligent mind never lets his enemy know how truly intelligent he is." (like to have this at the bottom of my screen someday)

Also, I'd like to say that a little hating is ok (not contradicting myself), but there is a difference. For example, If I see some dude with 21" calves I am not going to hate hate (get it?), on the contrary, I'm going to focus harder on my calves.

Feel free to vent

Btw, CONGRATS TO AR......40,000 members strong

What I hate even more are the idiots that tell you "I used to be your size a few years ago!!" Or "I used to throw up 500 lbs!!" No you didnt, now pay for your case of Bud Light and shut up already

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    I Know what you mean bro...It always just motivates me..

"Why you act frightened?
    I am enlightened.
    Your weakness builds me!
    So someday you’ll see

I stay away"

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah its funny when ppl see my size
    they say oh when i was young i used to bodybuild lol
    they probably went to do gym once in their life ..
    lol that doesnt really get to me cause i know theres alot of shit talkers out there...
    so let it be ...
    but anyone that is just jealous of me and my size try say i have shrunk bit or say something like oh u need to improve this body part or this other body part..
    actually makes me happy cause their jealous does not make me angry lol..

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    What I hate even more are the idiots that tell you "I used to be your size a few years ago!!" Or "I used to throw up 500 lbs!!" No you didnt, now pay for your case of Bud Light and shut up already
    How could I forget this? LOL. 90% of the time the person saying that is some old dude. Am I right?
    The other day my buddies dad was hating on the major w what you said. Check this out, he said when he was my age he was 175lbs w 19" guns. I just nodded. ROFLMAO
    Ever seen a buck75 w 19" guns.....lol C'mon

sorry mate i disagree with u there
    im 80kg with 19" arms...
    it is very possible...
    Last edited by collar; 07-28-2005 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew
    "Why you act frightened?
    I am enlightened.
    Your weakness builds me!
    So someday you’ll see

I stay away"
    Good words to live by

Quote Originally Posted by collar
    sorry mate i disagree with u there
    im 80kg with 19" arms...
    it is very possible...
    You are among the few.
    Btw, freegin huge arms @ 176lbs.

ur right i do believe its rare..
    but that old man ur talking bout most likely his full of crap or been in gym once lol

ur right i do believe its rare..
    but that old man ur talking bout most likely his full of crap or been in gym once lol
    Seriously collar, i've only seen like two cats weighing around 180 w circa 19" guns and both were freaks. HUGE ARMS.
    I have good arm genetics, but not that good. I'm 226lbs.... errrr 102.7 kg(had to bust out the calculator lol), w 18" and almost a quarter cold. "On" season, I expect to get them around 19", hopefully. Bigger, if possible.

I had a punk tell me in the locker room one time "You look like you've filled out some, your stomach used to be ripped but you look like you've put on a little there. WTF, I was like 3 weeks out from a show!! I just lifted my shirt in front of him and said" What the hell are you talking about?" He shut up fast

Ar...40,000 Strong...still growing
    It's my thread and props are due....

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Seriously collar, i've only seen like two cats weighing around 180 w circa 19" guns and both were freaks. HUGE ARMS.
    I have good arm genetics, but not that good. I'm 226lbs.... errrr 102.7 kg(had to bust out the calculator lol), w 18" and almost a quarter cold. "On" season, I expect to get them around 19", hopefully. Bigger, if possible.
    18 isnt bad bro
    how tall are u??
    im 173cm

I had a punk tell me in the locker room one time "You look like you've filled out some, your stomach used to be ripped but you look like you've put on a little there. WTF, I was like 3 weeks out from a show!! I just lifted my shirt in front of him and said" What the hell are you talking about?" He shut up fast
    Sometimes you have to show them waaasssup. Heh, that punk probably flipped when he saw the six pack.

18 isnt bad bro
    how tall are u??
    im 173cm
    Don't have the conversion lol, but I'm a little taller than 5'9". How many cms is that? We should learn the metric system over here.

Why do they call it a royal w cheese in europe again? lol

roflmfao
    i dont how feet work either so dont ask me lol
    but u are taller than me
    its cool
    i cant wait to get back to training its been 8 months for me without gym its crazy
    collar bone injury back and elbow from car accident still hasnt healed up..
    but when it does i will start training and put up some pics of arms and all to check out...

roflmfao
    i dont how feet work either so dont ask me lol
    but u are taller than me
    its cool
    i cant wait to get back to training its been 8 months for me without gym its crazy
    collar bone injury back and elbow from car accident still hasnt healed up..
    but when it does i will start training and put up some pics of arms and all to check out...
    i'm on the same boat. I tore my (l) pec major, doing heavy bench press. I had surgery in February and started training 'bout two months ago. Actually, I was hitting legs two months after surgery. Feeling awesome man.
    Heh, This site should have a new disclaimer - Upon entering this site you may:

1.Have a need to clean up your diet and figure goals

2.Train harder and smarter, by feeding off of others that are as hungry as you

3.Have a need to work your ass off during cardio

4.Have a deeper understanding of bbing and it's culture, away from the biases and stereotypes of modern society

Also, this site is like godddam CRACK. You will have to fight the urge to get online and post, but sometimes there are other priorities lol.

To be honest, I thought of this thread last friday. i had not drank in almost seven months and had more than my share. So yeah, i'm there buzzzing and I'm like "when I sober up I'm going to start a thread to vent this bs." But, somehow I forgot about it, until today when I saw the little anti hater words on the bottom of SC's screen. Thanx for the memory recovery there SC.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I ran into this same guy in the gym last night! He used to bench well over 600 lbs before his elbow got hurt so now he just works with 185 for 6 reps

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I ran into this same guy in the gym last night! He used to bench well over 600 lbs before his elbow got hurt so now he just works with 185 for 6 reps

hahah, I had that guy. He said back when I was in the navy I was about your size. Sure.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate when my friends or people that saw me this winter will say "what happened, you were so much bigger a few months ago". dick, i was also holding 5-7% more bodyfat and deep into a bulker. that's definetely 3 more pissed off reps material. but then i am reassured by the girlfriends friends that are always wanting to see my abs. maybe thats why they are hating on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Could this be the same old man, giving us this sh*t round the globe? LOL, the spirit of the old hater...RoidAttack saw him.....Is he real, or does the hater spirit travel from place to place?

Yeah, 600lb bench, and only workouts out w 185. I believe him.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i hate when my friends or people that saw me this winter will say "what happened, you were so much bigger a few months ago". dick, i was also holding 5-7% more bodyfat and deep into a bulker. that's definetely 3 more pissed off reps material. but then i am reassured by the girlfriends friends that are always wanting to see my abs. maybe thats why they are hating on me.
    Or during winter, they say "man you were ripped a few months back". Ughhhh
    Always something. When your bulking "your abs were tighter", and when your cutting "damn bro, where's the size, how much have you dropped?"
    It never ends.
    Btw Punchrf, the little huneys are what matter. Girlfriends friends' want to see the abs, hell yeah........

Or during winter, they say "man you were ripped a few months back". Ughhhh
    Always something. When your bulking "your abs were tighter", and when your cutting "damn bro, where's the size, how much have you dropped?"
    It never ends.
    Btw Punchrf, the little huneys are what matter. Girlfriends friends' want to see the abs, hell yeah........
    definetely need the girls attention. it never fails to get some negative response year round. one of my girlfirend friends kept calling my cell wanting me to go to the lake with her, but whenever the girlfriend would answer the phone then she was invited too. another one of her friends is obsessed with the width on back. ya, i'm an attention whore. i love it.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Yeah there will always be haters.......... But what about the people that give you props?........ When someone says to me "Dam bro your looking huge" that makes me wanna hit the weights right then and there

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Yeah there will always be haters.......... But what about the people that give you props?........ When someone says to me "Dam bro your looking huge" that makes me wanna hit the weights right then and there
    Those are the good guys/girls.
    These are the people that get happy when others do well, b/c they are happy within themselves....
    Good call for catching the flip side Cruise

Those are the good guys/girls.
    These are the people that get happy when others do well, b/c they are happy within themselves....
    Good call for catching the flip side Cruise
    You got it bro

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    i love getting props especially from the girlies but none the less still feels good.

i love getting props especially from the girlies but none the less still feels good.
    Yeah My reply to the girlies is if you think my biceps are big muscles you should see my LOVE muscle Its huge and the vascularity is off the wall

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Was gonan hop in this thread...but it's all been said.

Haters suck donkey dick

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Was gonan hop in this thread...but it's all been said.

Haters suck donkey dick
    Amen

chest6 is offline Banned
    haters do suck donkey dick...and they fuel my workouts

no more girlfriend. might have to give a few of her friends a call this evening.

Hell ya Punch.
    Make sure you pick the ripest tomatoe of the bunch

Hell ya Punch.
    Make sure you pick the ripest tomatoe of the bunch
    i'll make sure of that.

Thread Information