bucketbabe is offline Banned

Question want to know what to do

hey guys,
    i am 15 and been lifting for a year and i want to know how to make a calender on how much to go up per week and what not, right now i am lifting babystuff. i just want to become a built, fit teenager not a buff chick that can kill people. so any ideas or info would help

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you registered as a male member. Dunno

You can find all the answers to your guide with the search button. Go to the diet forum and figure out your numbers there. Then search in the workout forum (possibly the female forum, never been in there, but u can try) and you will find yourself a good workout program. it will take time to figure all this stuff, but you will learn alot in the process.
    Good Luck
    Btw, you might want to edit your age there. I do no think you are asking anything wrong, but there is an 18 and over thing going on here.

Question

ok thanks, and how do i change from being a male to female on my profile

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketbabe
    hey guys,
    i am 15 and been lifting for a year and i want to know how to make a calender on how much to go up per week and what not, right now i am lifting babystuff. i just want to become a built, fit teenager not a buff chick that can kill people. so any ideas or info would help

sugar if you list your age like 15 they will eventually ban you

sorry

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    BB you are still going to have the age issue. 18 and over here and they are fairly strict on this for obvious reasons. I'm sure you can google search for some good workout sites that are not steroid related.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    good luck

I kinda feel bad and you seem like you wants to learn the true basics, but there are rules, like Benches505 said before.
    Do as much research as possible on your diet and training, and if you don't get it all finish it on google.

ok and if they kick me off 4 my age they do but 4 now i am here

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    ok and if they kick me off 4 my age they do but 4 now i am here
    until they kick you off i would hop over to the female section. most of the guys on this site only know how to give advice about male training.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    at 15 I wouldn't worry so much about lifting... just be active with sports and outdoor activity... you are too young to be worrying about image, and I'm sure you look great anyway. Just have fun while your young... eat McDonalds, cause when your older, you'll regret you never did!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    shame really she hasnt said anythin bout roids just that she wants to know how to start off properly,good luck girly!

yall must think i am three, yes i want to start off properly, i got this site from guys on the football team, i work out with them and about the roids, i am not sure i want to start

yall must think i am three, yes i want to start off properly, i got this site from guys on the football team, i work out with them and about the roids, i am not sure i want to start

you sound like youv got your head screwed on properly bb,i wouldnt even think about roids,diet,cardio and trainin,thats all you need.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    lol yea if you want to be slim and toned (not a muscle chick) then roids would be ridiculous...but hey if you want to stay lean and fit, eat consistently during your day, divide your meals up so you have small meals every 2 hours if possible. train about 3 times a week with weights (dont let heavy weight scare you, you wont turn into arnold), start out small and see what works.. and divide your meals up as protein/fat or protein/carbs, this will keep your muscles toned and hard, and slow fat intake..hope that helps a little

please do not think about roids at this point. it could close your growth plates prematurely and i know your not done growing yet. did you hop over to the female section and check that out yet? there is some very knowledgeable female members that would be glad to help you. as young as you are you would not want to mess with your health and i know thats why your here is to learn but like i said before this section of ar is filled with bull$hit topics and not educational material. the best related section that fits you is female section. check out the nutritional and workout section which has some good basics if you have not already.

thanks, i am not afarid of heay weights bc at the end of volleyball season last year i was squating 150, and benching 100 and thats 3 months into my first year of lifting i just have kept at those weights

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    please do not think about roids at this point. it could close your growth plates prematurely and i know your not done growing yet. did you hop over to the female section and check that out yet? there is some very knowledgeable female members that would be glad to help you. as young as you are you would not want to mess with your health and i know thats why your here is to learn but like i said before this section of ar is filled with bull$hit topics and not educational material. the best related section that fits you is female section. check out the nutritional and workout section which has some good basics if you have not already.

totally agreed apart from i thought this forum was a very seriouse one,now your tellin me its full of bullsh*t???????????

punchrf,
    i have hoped over to the females and talked and i have looked up some stuff on my age and lifing and dieting, and roids, but i don't want to start roids yet, and we have some bullsh** topics on the female side to

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    totally agreed apart from i thought this forum was a very seriouse one,now your tellin me its full of bullsh*t???????????
    woops... i didn't mean that. i know you are fragile young boy.

punchrf,
    i have hoped over to the females and talked and i have looked up some stuff on my age and lifing and dieting, and roids, but i don't want to start roids yet, and we have some bullsh** topics on the female side to
    good. yes there are some off topic posts in all the sections but this one has way more. that's a good decision not to start taking roids yet. squatting 150 is good. now that i think about it i've never seen a girl squat that much. sounds like your on the right track. eat clean and keep up the good work.

i have always been with guys when i have been lifting and i have learned alot from them and usally do what they do in the weight room bc theres not alot of girls in there

Jerzey is offline Member
    Now I see what's going on..

Hun, I started lifting at 15 also, by the time I was 19 I was really into it (natural).. by 22 I was in the best shape of my life.. 5'7, 150lbs-155lbs. size 5, 14" arms.. Note how I say natural.. took me years of lifting to reach my potential. I also grew up with mostly all guys as women at that age aren't usually into lifting and just about all the rest of my interests It's been a big part of my life and I just seriously got back into it (had to put my career first for a few years).. even now at 26 I'm very careful what I take (in any respect)... there is no way at 15 you have even come close to your potential with the right diet and dedication to the gym as I'm sure you haven't even stopped growing yet!

Please, don't even think about steroids at any time soon... Especially at your age!! You don't want to make a mistake you can't reverse in the future, especially a permanent one...

yea even if i do start roids it won't be for awhile and i am not even saying i will start i just want help in getting myself into a regular workout, with gains and move from the weights i am at bc i have been lifting the same since oct '04

Jerzey is offline Member
    yea even if i do start roids it won't be for awhile and i am not even saying i will start i just want help in getting myself into a regular workout, with gains and move from the weights i am at bc i have been lifting the same since oct '04

You should speak with a trainer at your gym to get into a routine and diet. Also, search the web for diets... it's going to depend on your stats now and your routine now, what your goals are, etc. Everyone is different, I can't keep my diet now like it was when I was 20/21 and get the same results..

thanks jerzey for all ur in put i will speak to a trainer and set a plan and i am learning alot for other people at this site

Jerzey is offline Member
    Great idea, good luck hun!!

thanks

does anyone else have any info 4 me

You could do a 2 on 1 off/ 2 on 2 off split
    Mon- Quads (4 sets of deep squats *10-15 reps*; 4 sets lunges *10-15 reps*; 4 sets leg ext *fail*) Hams (4 sets lying leg curls *10 reps*; deadlifts to mid shin *10 reps*) Calves (6 sets standing calf raises *10 reps*)
    Tues-Chest (4 sets incline bp *10 reps*; 4 sets incline flyes *10 reps*; 4 sets flat bp or db) Triceps (4 sets rope pushdowns *10 reps*; 4 sets of lying tri ext [skullcrushers] 4 sets *10 reps*) Abs
    Wed-off
    Thursday Delts (4 sets front raises *10 reps*); lateral raises (4 sets *10 reps*); rear delt machine ( 4 sets *10 reps*) Calves (switch to new exercise) (6 sets *10 reps)
    Friday Back chins if you can, if not wide grip pulldowns (4 sets *10 reps*); bbell rows (4 sets *10 reps*) low pulley rows (4 sets *10 reps*); low back ext (4 sets to fail) Biceps (4 sets standing bbel curls *10 reps); (4 sets preacher curls *10 reps*) Abs
    Sat & Sun-off
    10 reps is not a rule, but I feel (except for legs) that under 6 is too much (unless maxing out) weight, over ten is too little.

Along with proper diet this will put some lbm on you

BB, gear should not even cross your mind. Seriously, this game is time and pressure. There is no easy way out.
    Keep working hard, learn for yourself and progress
    Last edited by Keyser Sozey; 07-29-2005 at 11:55 PM.

In addition to the book i just wrote, do cardio (preferrably in the am, on empty) for 45 mins 4-5 times a week.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Sorry, but at 15yrs old I'd no alternative but to issue a ban.

Thread Information