Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

There is absolutely NO WAY there are this many people born truly gay!!!

I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it. I think it's a fad or trend if you will. There is absolutely no ****ing way that there are this many gay people. I'm not trying to judge, to each his own, but the whole scene is getting a little old. And this metrosexual crap, where you dress and act gay but are supposedly straight makes no sense what so ever. Every ****ing time I flip on the TV it's nothing but a big god damn pussy influence on America. Every single reality BS show, Real world(ok, MTV altogether) whatever is all this inner emotional homo crap. Whatever happened to cartoons like GI Joe, He-Man, fat Albert, etc. The cartoons now are all Tella Tubbies, Barney, Spongebob, all this stupid shit that no child who is really born to be a heterosexual could identify with anyways! I mean, if your truly born that way then go about your business, but dont bring that bullshit out in public and try telling EVERYBODY that its perfectly ok and acceptible because it's confusing kids who are too young to know any better and the next thing you know its gonna be nothing but a generation of weak, soft, liberal ****ing pussies. Ok, flame away now, I'm ready.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it. I think it's a fad or trend if you will. There is absolutely no ****ing way that there are this many gay people. I'm not trying to judge, to each his own, but the whole scene is getting a little old. And this metrosexual crap, where you dress and act gay but are supposedly straight makes no sense what so ever. Every ****ing time I flip on the TV it's nothing but a big god damn pussy influence on America. Every single reality BS show, Real world(ok, MTV altogether) whatever is all this inner emotional homo crap. Whatever happened to cartoons like GI Joe, He-Man, fat Albert, etc. The cartoons now are all Tella Tubbies, Barney, Spongebob, all this stupid shit that no child who is really born to be a heterosexual could identify with anyways! I mean, if your truly born that way then go about your business, but dont bring that bullshit out in public and try telling EVERYBODY that its perfectly ok and acceptible because it's confusing kids who are too young to know any better and the next thing you know its gonna be nothing but a generation of weak, soft, liberal ****ing pussies. Ok, flame away now, I'm ready.
    Think its time for you to visit the gym...?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    uhhh actually thats good...for me @least...those people will be weaker , and easier to manipulate.....

WildCh1ld is offline Banned

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Listen there fluffy pants!!! Aient nothin wrong with the GAY community!!!

Think its time for you to visit the gym....?

Computer problem!

[QUOTE=Justin Gayne]Listen there fluffy pants!!! QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Think its time for you to visit the gym....?

Computer problem!
    Actually, thats another perfectly good point I forgot to mention. It's getting rather disturbing in our gym nowadays when I try to get through a workout and have to deal with those guys who go to the gym for nothing but checking out other guys. I cant even use the steam room or jacuzzi at my gym, and why? Because these inconsiderate assholes get jiggy with each other in front of anybody. It's rather disturbing.

Actually, thats another perfectly good point I forgot to mention. It's getting rather disturbing in our gym nowadays when I try to get through a workout and have to deal with those guys who go to the gym for nothing but checking out other guys. I cant even use the steam room or jacuzzi at my gym, and why? Because these inconsiderate assholes get jiggy with each other in front of anybody. It's rather disturbing.
    I have to agree with you on that one. My gym doesnt have a steam room or jacuzzi so I have eliminated that problem.

I know what you mean bro........I had a couple fruit cakes give me looks here and there until one day I got really tired and said something pretty mean which I shouldn't because it was really evil but they never looked at me again so it worked...
    Last edited by WildCh1ld; 07-25-2005 at 03:46 PM. Reason: spelling

colossus1 is offline Member
    Weird....like 50 years ago there wasnt half as many gay people. Its not because they werent "open" back then it was because its wasnt accepted as a lifestyle and people actually had morals. Nowdays being gay is accepted and actually another option which confuses people..........and being born gay is about the worst excuse for being confused ive ever heard.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    this is the way i see the whole being born gay. we were all put on earth to do our shit but most importantly pro-create to further the human race. i think of it as a gene in all straight people. now in gay people that gene is not there, there is something genetically wrong with them. hence being born gay.
    im not gay bashing so dont get offended its just my opinion.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually I think a lot of boys were molested at a young age which screwed them up and they kind lost their sexual orientation and if that would not have happened they would not have turned out gay. This is not my theory but Dr. Drews on Love line and many phsychologists. And some are simply born so.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I feel your pain, bro. This days lots of men like to be a "girls" and be ****ed. I can not get it. My son will know that in many countries gays get killed because man should be ****ed or suck a dick and this is right!!! Man should love GIRLS!!!!

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i can tolerate SOME gay people, cuz i think you can be born gay.. i have a little sister and she goes to a small school.. well from 1st through 8th grade she's had this class mate, a little philepino boy.. and god bless him, it's not his fault he's wrong.. he has the most feminen character.. he's always had that swinging the hips walk, and the way he talks is just a dead give away that he aint like the other boys.. now, he is always singing and dancing brittany spears, stufff like that, and he's actually pretty good.. but he's harmless..

plus everyone knew one or two kids like that in high school.. they dated girls, took girls to homecomming and prom, then after they graduated, they would come out of the closet, and no one was surprised.. everybody was like, what took him so long.. so, yea some people are born like that, it's not there fault..

but, i definatly agrea that some dude's do choose to be gay, and that is beyond any toleration i or any body should give.. sorry, but these guys are usually the pedifiles you read about..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I agree

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    lol silly f*****s
    Last edited by cavemanspearchucker; 07-25-2005 at 09:28 PM. Reason: being pc

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I agree that I think it's a fag................

Oops I meant to say fad
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 07-25-2005 at 09:26 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Let's watch the "FAG" talk guys, please.

As much as I am not down w/the gay scene at all, on a message board such as this we need to be politically correct and steer clear from words like fag, faggot, queer, fudge packer, homo, stick licker, pole smoker, etc.

Thanks,

~SC~

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    I find it hard to believe any one is born gay. Its not like you pop out of a vagina with a penis in your arse

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Let's watch the "FAG" talk guys, please.

As much as I am not down w/the gay scene at all, on a message board such as this we need to be politically correct and steer clear from words like fag, faggot, queer, fudge packer, homo, stick licker, pole smoker, etc.

Thanks,

~SC~
    Sorry bro do I need to edit my post?

Nah, I think you're good bruh.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Sorry bro do I need to edit my post?

I think your okay, but let's stop saying the F word and I don't mean FVCK....

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    I think your okay, but let's stop saying the F word and I don't mean FVCK....
    Sorry bro didn't mean to talk about your type that way

This thread is gay.

~SC~

Sorry bro didn't mean to talk about your type that way

This thread is gay.

~SC~
    Not as gay as Justin............He's Super Gay

Uh oh, brining' out the visual representation!!!

~SC~

Not as gay as Justin............He's Super Gay
    Yeah, well, that goes w/out gaying...........oooops, I mean saying.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD

Wow there is like 50 people in there.................But then again I see Dead People

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thestudent
    I find it hard to believe any one is born gay. Its not like you pop out of a vagina with a penis in your arse
    Ya, I suppose you were not born straight, either. Sometime around puberty you made a choice to go for women, eh?
    -Tock

I just want to be clear that I did not write this post to be demeaning or disrespectful to anybody. I dont have a problem with gay people, but when they push their rainbow coalition on others, and start having freaking orgies in the gym sauna or hot tub, it's disrespectful to everybody and hurts the ones who pay their gym memberships and refrain from using all of the amenities there because of these reasons. Everybody has the right to freedom of choice, but not everybody has the right to force their beliefs on others. Picture this, some 10 year old kids are riding their bikes one day and they see a big parade going on. They dont know any better, all they know is its a parade, there might be some candy or something there. So they ride to the corner and watch it. Then all of a sudden a big float goes by, with 2 guys standing under an archway covered in flowers holding each other as to represent gay marriage. Do I want my kids seeing some BS like this? **** no.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Weird....like 50 years ago there wasnt half as many gay people. Its not because they werent "open" back then it was because its wasnt accepted as a lifestyle and people actually had morals. Nowdays being gay is accepted and actually another option which confuses people..........and being born gay is about the worst excuse for being confused ive ever heard.
    How would you know that it's an excuse.. why would you choose to want to suck cocks.. or get ****ed in your asshole.. cause you are confused.. whatever?? Do you have any queens in your family... i would say not.

I know i did not choose to be str8. I was born that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Ya, I suppose you were not born straight, either. Sometime around puberty you made a choice to go for women, eh?
    -Tock
    Actually, my son is 6, and everytime he sees Ciara or Beyonce on T.V., he says "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" and grabs his crotch.

I'd say he's a chip off the old straight block!

~SC~

I just want to be clear that I did not write this post to be demeaning or disrespectful to anybody. I dont have a problem with gay people, but when they push their rainbow coalition on others, and start having freaking orgies in the gym sauna or hot tub, it's disrespectful to everybody and hurts the ones who pay their gym memberships and refrain from using all of the amenities there because of these reasons. Everybody has the right to freedom of choice, but not everybody has the right to force their beliefs on others. Picture this, some 10 year old kids are riding their bikes one day and they see a big parade going on. They dont know any better, all they know is its a parade, there might be some candy or something there. So they ride to the corner and watch it. Then all of a sudden a big float goes by, with 2 guys standing under an archway covered in flowers holding each other as to represent gay marriage. Do I want my kids seeing some BS like this? **** no.
    I agree, h*ll brutha who are we foolin', that shit ain't natural period.

Reproduction is a part of life, and you can't do that if you are playing in the mud.

~SC~

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, can yall hear me all the way back in 50's?

Christ, what are you people so afraid of? You're scared you're going to turn gay, aren't you?

Seriously, be glad. The way I see it, the more gay guys there are, the more chicks there are for me...

I agree, h*ll brutha who are we foolin', that shit ain't natural period.

Reproduction is a part of life, and you can't do that if you are playing in the mud.

~SC~

That's the straight truth.........

I have no problem w/gay men, but lately I've been hit on by quite a few, and I have to say that shit does piss me off.

Especially when I am with my wife and son. Next time, I'm breakin' jaws. On the Net too, it's just too much at times, and it's a feeling that is, well, f*cking disgusting.

I'l have to make shirts and avatars that read "PUSSY LOVER".

~SC~

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information