I ****ed up pretty bad last night

SOB, I did something I shouldnt have last night that led me to eat a pint and a half of Haggen Daaz ice cream right before bed time. I was supposed to wait until this morning for my cheat meal, but looks like last night was a real bang. So on top of that, I go get some pancakes and bacon this morning. I'm 8 weeks away from the show, I feel ****ing guilty as all hell for having that ice cream last night. I think today is double cardio sessions along with plenty of water. Normally, I'd have another cheat meal Wed. afternoon, but I'm going all the way till Sunday now because of last night. F%CK!!!

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Bro your probably feeling like this eh?

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    Bro your probably feeling like this eh?

Exactly like that, but as soon as I hit some cardio I'll wake up

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    so you smoked and ate like a madman

Chaos1783 is offline Junior Member
    It will be allright

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    so you smoked and ate like a madman
    right, ****ing stupid as hell. Probably a little better than drinking though and being too hung over to get my workout on today. In the whole scheme of things I dont think it will hurt me too bad, because my diet is almost always strict and I never drink or smoke really. I mean, this was like the first time in 6 months. I'm pounding water like crazy, going to hit the sauna for awhile before my workout, then some cardio after. Stupid shit like this just makes me bite back harder. Clean slate today, trying to put that shit behind me and move ahead.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    right, ****ing stupid as hell. Probably a little better than drinking though and being too hung over to get my workout on today. In the whole scheme of things I dont think it will hurt me too bad, because my diet is almost always strict and I never drink or smoke really. I mean, this was like the first time in 6 months. I'm pounding water like crazy, going to hit the sauna for awhile before my workout, then some cardio after. Stupid shit like this just makes me bite back harder. Clean slate today, trying to put that shit behind me and move ahead.
    there ya go, use it to move ahead!!

Thread Information