Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member

Sex & South Beach

I just got back from a trip to South Beach with my gf.
    Guys at South Beach apparently think that every female that vacations there wants to get laid. My gf & I were dancing with this guy, she liked him and the minute she went to the bathroom his hands were up my skirt, on her second trip to the bathroom his hands moved up my ass, of course I told him it was inappropiate and moved over to stand next to another group of people upon which when we started dancing, once again the hands travled up my skirt. Did these guys really think I was going to let them in the door.
    We had a cool time but geez when the sun went down the hands went up! I guess the reason they do this is that they probably get lucky enough times but im not use to that. It's not like they were even buying drinks or anything (not that that would make the difference)

Zapp is offline Banned
    That's the way all the locals think that live at these vacation spots. Makes me sick! They think just because they live there, girls are supposed to fall all over them. Give me a break!

Chaos1783 is offline Junior Member
    Thats how it is in some places and it is not just the males it is also the females that do it to. But it is up to u on how far it goes.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    <--- grab ass guy

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    If he does that enough he will end up with someone who wants to get laid........ but does run the risk of a slap right in the kisser

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    i could tell u what, when im on vacation far away from home i will try and get as much ass as i possibily can, thats the only reason why i go on vacation. Fcuk gettin away from stress, im there to get p*ssy and thats the only reason.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    Guys at South Beach apparently think that every female that vacations there wants to get laid. My gf & I were dancing with this guy, she liked him and the minute she went to the bathroom his hands were up my skirt, on her second trip to the bathroom his hands moved up my ass, of course I told him it was inappropiate and moved over to stand next to another group of people upon which when we started dancing, once again the hands travled up my skirt. Did these guys really think I was going to let them in the door.
    We had a cool time but geez when the sun went down the hands went up! I guess the reason they do this is that they probably get lucky enough times but im not use to that. It's not like they were even buying drinks or anything (not that that would make the difference)
    Some of us are gentlemen so keep the faith.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, remember your post saying you were going? Anyway, I said get ready for this type of behavior, but like the gentlemen above said, we are all not like that.

LOL Just thought I'd say that I mistakenly pmed someone else asking "how was your trip to Miami" and she was like "ehh wrong person"

LAW
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    Some of us are gentlemen so keep the faith.
    I have no doubt that some of you are gentlemen and some women certainly go on vacation, far away to get laid too. Hey, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. It was all fun, Im just germ phobic and if I don't know where your toung has been im not letting it down my throat, as with other parts of their body. There were plenty of women going for it though and that's ok if it works for them.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no doubt that some of you are gentlemen and some women certainly go on vacation, far away to get laid too. Hey, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. It was all fun, Im just germ phobic and if I don't know where your toung has been im not letting it down my throat, as with other parts of their body. There were plenty of women going for it though and that's ok if it works for them.

so i'm guessing you didn't get any action?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    You mean girls don't like it when guys do that? I've been going about it all wrong.....

mass junkie is offline banned
    well when you went to the bathroom your GF let me do it.

Jerzey is offline Member
    He is lucky that wasn't me..... I probably would have reacted before I thought

I bartended for a few years in a club and in a sports bar, I have no tolerance for grabbing... One guy grabbed me behind the neck to kiss me (since in a club you have to lean in to hear what anyone is saying) and his face was smashed into the bar by one of the bouncers who saw it coming (thank god!). I even had a woman grab my boob when I leaned over the bar I was so shocked I couldn't even react..

I give you credit for not swinging

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Several months back I was in this club in Miami and I started dancing with this older chick who, judging from the way she was grinding on me, seemed pretty damn interested. So naturally I cupped an asscheek or two. She froze and gave me this look and said something about "I'm not like that" or words to that effect. No big deal, I can move right on down the line, but it does beg the question: If you are going to a club dressed like a slut and acting like a slut (not that there is anything wrong with either of those things) then it seems a little bit out of character to get all worked up over a hand on a butt.

Later on in the evening a cop put me in a full nelson and tossed me and my bro out, but I'm pretty sure that was unrelated to the groping incident. Gotta love Miami, though.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Several months back I was in this club in Miami and I started dancing with this older chick who, judging from the way she was grinding on me, seemed pretty damn interested. So naturally I cupped an asscheek or two. She froze and gave me this look and said something about "I'm not like that" or words to that effect. No big deal, I can move right on down the line, but it does beg the question: If you are going to a club dressed like a slut and acting like a slut (not that there is anything wrong with either of those things) then it seems a little bit out of character to get all worked up over a hand on a butt.

Later on in the evening a cop put me in a full nelson and tossed me and my bro out, but I'm pretty sure that was unrelated to the groping incident. Gotta love Miami, though.
    at least you didn't get arrested though. "cupped an asscheek or two." lmao

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    LOL Bienvenido a Southbeach. It's a pretty sleazy place. I know because I lived there for four years.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Funny shit , one of my boys is young 22, we go out and he does the stupidest shit, dumb ass lines and still gets tons of girls, I cant figure it out, started thinking most of these girls are stupid.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I had that problem in Barbados. Many of the local guys are SOOOO used to the British (and american) women are sooo flattered by the attention (most of them are pasty white and fat) and so the guys think all white women like that attention!

It does get old!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Great thread, Law. I had a similar problem awhile back when I was at a party. Even though, I knew the guy, he expected me to do certain things with him. I don't care who you are, you have to EARN everything you get from a woman, weather it be trust or sex. Neither of which I give up quickly.

DoctorFeelgood is offline New Member

Yeah...

I'm THAT guy. Give me an inch and before you know it my hand is going in and out of you like a saw.

DrFlGd

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorFeelgood
    I'm THAT guy. Give me an inch and before you know it my hand is going in and out of you like a saw.

DrFlGd

Oh dear GOD!

tempbrit is offline Member
    I am curious if the person who grabbed you might be of Latin descent. I am not trying in anyway to be racial, but in most Latin cultures you will find the males to be significantly more aggressive than males in the US/CANADA or Europe. Those who have been to Carnival in Brazil can attest to this fact. I would say that this fact is the norm in South Beach as well and has extended beyond the Latin culture.

I do not condone guys grabbing at girls and touching in any inappropriate areas when not given permission. However, if you walk into a SouthBeach Hoochie bar lookin like a Hoochie, acting like a Hoochie, then you better beware. For the most part, girls in SouthBeach are very liberal and tourists should be aware of this fact. Locals are not going to distinguish those girls who are looking to hook up and those who are just out for a night of fun. Any type of mixed signals could put a girl in some serious danger. Again, not saying that is right or wrong, however, it is a fact and should be considered before going out.....especially in a place like SouthBeach.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    but it does beg the question: If you are going to a club dressed like a slut and acting like a slut (not that there is anything wrong with either of those things) then it seems a little bit out of character to get all worked up over a hand on a butt.
    Amen brother! Preach the truth!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Amen brother! Preach the truth!

Actually the guys she described sounded like morons. What does it take like 5-10 minutes to figure out the signals a woman is sending you?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Actually the guys she described sounded like morons. What does it take like 5-10 minutes to figure out the signals a woman is sending you?
    I think they just dont care

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I think they just dont care

Thats my point, they are morons. If a woman is sending me a signal that Im not crossing the border then Im going to dance elsewhere. I dont go to clubs because I like to dance.

LAW
    I didn't find the need to get tough with him, i just spoke in a quiet voice and moved away, but that's the way i am. I dress to go to clubs, sexy is part of it but I dress like that normally. It was all funny . I sort of knew what I was getting into.
    One guy started making out with this wasted chick tongue down her throat and I had just seen her doing the same with two other guys previously, he cam over to me and started chatting and I said, "do you know where he tongue was minutes before you jumped down her throat" We had a laugh about it.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I was a bouncer at a club where I live and I can't tell you how many times I had to physically remove guys for having their hands all over the shooter girls that worked the floor.

It really disgusted me to see guys act that way. Like real sick animals if you ask me. They have no respect for the girls and their bodies.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    I was a bouncer at a club where I live and I can't tell you how many times I had to physically remove guys for having their hands all over the shooter girls that worked the floor.

It really disgusted me to see guys act that way. Like real sick animals if you ask me. They have no respect for the girls and their bodies.
    that what alcohol does. i have witnessed relatively passive guys have two or three drinks and go from jeckyl to hyde in the blink of an eye.attractive ladies be aware, there are hrony drunk stupid males everywhere!!!

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Law......So where did ya end up going???? Did you make it to the crobar and mansion??

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos1783
    Thats how it is in some places and it is not just the males it is also the females that do it to. But it is up to u on how far it goes.
    Yep..... only when I was there one of the many times... it was the one girl in the ladies room that put her hand up my skirt.

Not saying its right.... but that is the norm in South Beach.

Babyweight

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Well some guys are just daring and/or disrespectful. I couldnt ever get the courage to be dancing with a girl I just met, and be going up her skirt. Not my game, and I go to SOBE all the time. Those guys are the ones that make the good guys look bad.

~theJuice~

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Well some guys are just daring and/or disrespectful. I couldnt ever get the courage to be dancing with a girl I just met, and be going up her skirt. Not my game, and I go to SOBE all the time. Those guys are the ones that make the good guys look bad.

~theJuice~
    Yea but just imagine if you did work up the courage, AND she let you go up the skirt!!!!! Think about it, if you were dancin with a dime piece and you knew she was feelin it, tell me you would not make a move. Good guys, what is that,,,someone how does not dance and make a courageous move, I mean you can tell when a woman is feeling you or not. Guess I'm just a badboy

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Yea but just imagine if you did work up the courage, AND she let you go up the skirt!!!!! Think about it, if you were dancin with a dime piece and you knew she was feelin it, tell me you would not make a move. Good guys, what is that,,,someone how does not dance and make a courageous move, I mean you can tell when a woman is feeling you or not. Guess I'm just a badboy
    True, but I would have to 100% sure she wants it as bad as I do. Then and only then would I make my move

~theJuice~

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    i kinda agrea.. if i'm just dancing with a hottie i get tempted to touch a little booty , but i don't yet.. i always wait for her to start grinding her a$$ on my, well you know what.. after that even if don't get laid it's still cool cuz i got a number or at least bragging rights with my buddies, and she had good time, i hope..

i understand that women go to clubs sometimes just to go out and not meet guys, but trust me ladies no dude is sitting at home with his buddies saying, "guys i just wanna go clubbing and not meet any girls, i just wanna dance"..

VIXI is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    i kinda agrea.. if i'm just dancing with a hottie i get tempted to touch a little booty , but i don't yet.. i always wait for her to start grinding her a$$ on my, well you know what.. after that even if don't get laid it's still cool cuz i got a number or at least bragging rights with my buddies, and she had good time, i hope..

i understand that women go to clubs sometimes just to go out and not meet guys, but trust me ladies no dude is sitting at home with his buddies saying, "guys i just wanna go clubbing and not meet any girls, i just wanna dance"..

point well taken

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell

I think your an acception to the majority!! Silly GOOSE!

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    point well taken
    thank you..
    much respect to you VIXI,

Kelvin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I had that problem in Barbados. Many of the local guys are SOOOO used to the British (and american) women are sooo flattered by the attention (most of them are pasty white and fat) and so the guys think all white women like that attention!

It does get old!
    A friend and I went for the weekend to the Nassau, Bahamas. We decided to club hop. At all of the clubs I was amazed to see that all the black girls were standing in one corner by themselves and all of the black men (Bahamian) where in the other corner with the white girls. Still had a great time since I decided to party with the sistas but it was a little different that what I am used to in the States. I undersand where you are coming from Commando_Barbi.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack

fuk .... thats your problem... FIVE TO 10 MINUTES...geesus... no wonder you dont get laid.

should take a true player... ONE LOOK!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information