tonytone is offline Anabolic Member

what do you say??

Well, it's inevitable, someone always comes up to you in the gym, and asks about............steroids . i get it every now and then, usually by guys who only come once in a blue moon. i'll be on cycle, and a guy wont see me for 2 weeks or so, and then he comes in and comes up to me. and it usually goes something like this..."hey man...uh, you're pretty big, how long you been working out?"..then he makes some more small talk that he is really not into, and finally asks if i know anything about steroids. most of the time i just deny, and tell them to rely on their training. but some guys put in the effort, know about diet, and have been doing it for a while. if i think someone might be ready, i'll refer them to this board, but that rarely happens. how do YOU handle it when people ask you??????????

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    lol... I was asked becasue the guy that I work out with is obvious about it, talks too much and is f'n huge... I am not big enough too really spur people coming up and asking me directlyu. kind of nice in a way... but, means that I am pretty average too... lol... oh well.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I tell them "I am a big juicer, and that i used to weigh in at 154 pounds at 6'4 and that the reason that I am 220 is largly due to juice."
    The shit did wonders for me.
    If they ask me where to get it, I tell them I don't know.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i just keep my mp3 player on. i rarely talk to anyone in the gym for that reason except my friends.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    that post above is not entirely true. i will talk to girls as much as possible.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't talk to me when I am at the gym, I'm going to let you live this time, but don't ever let it happen again......

palumbo is offline Member
    at the gym its all buisness no chit chat unless of course its a hot babe haha

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Mp3, loud as fvck.
    I only give the trusted few advice. If it is the guy (who you sorta know) yelling "Damn bro, you're huge. What the fvck are you taking?" I just put them in their place really quick. Doesn't happen to often though.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    unless i know them really well i do not say nothin to anyone!you dont know who the f*ck they are mate.if i get asked i politly tell them to go ask someone else and if that fails i just tell em to fu*k off!!

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    ohh her in my country they ask " why you are not juicing u got smaller , u should start cycling" because in my gym there is a steroid nurse guy he sell roids and make shots in the gym in his little clinic , he come 4 times a week to the gym. Its a lot different when steroid are legal.

Thread Information