Sandwich2003 is offline Banned

Another medical question (don't open if easily offended)

As I posted in a previeous thread I had a colon infection, some bacteria called shizenella (?). I was going to the bathroom 8-10 times a day.

I got some anti-biotics from the doc, and now I think it is cured.

The problem now, are hermoroids, because of the going 8-10 time to the bathroom a day.

I have been using something called preparation-H for the last couple of days, and it has helped.

But if I lift heavy things, I feel kind of a ' push feeling' in my anus.

Has anyone experience with this? And how long before you could lift again?

Thanks, your responses are aprreciated.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good luck bro, go back to the doc see what he say, he will be able to help you get back the fastest!!

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich2003
    As I posted in a previeous thread I had a colon infection, some bacteria called shizenella (?). I was going to the bathroom 8-10 times a day.

I got some anti-biotics from the doc, and now I think it is cured.

The problem now, are hermoroids, because of the going 8-10 time to the bathroom a day.

I have been using something called preparation-H for the last couple of days, and it has helped.

But if I lift heavy things, I feel kind of a ' push feeling' in my anus.

Has anyone experience with this? And how long before you could lift again?

Thanks, your responses are aprreciated.
    Was it shigella (not shizenella) you had??? Just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Was it shigella (not shizenella) you had??? Just wondering

Yes, I just checked the papers I had to take with me to the lab. It is shigella.

Wednesday I have a appointment with my doc, to discuss the results. Last week he said I had all the symptons, so that's why he gave me the anti-biotics.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich2003
    Yes, I just checked the papers I had to take with me to the lab. It is shigella.

Wednesday I have a appointment with my doc, to discuss the results. Last week he said I had all the symptons, so that's why he gave me the anti-biotics.
    Well, I cant help you with your hemmoroid question but I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. My ex-boyfriend and his whole family got shigella from contaminated pasta salad, it was awful and he was sick for MONTHS. Good to hear your better, take care of yourself.

SK

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Are the hemorrhoids painful?

-DocMD

Bro, first thing to do for hemorhoids is to stop using toilet paper...

Yes, I am serious!

I had nasty hemerhoid problems, they were downright hemoragic and bled in the toilet like an open faucet. Prep H did help to shrink the swelling, but what really made a huge difference was using damp BABY WIPES instead of toilet paper.

Toilet paper is abrasive, baby wipes are not. If baby wipes are good enough to clean up a baby's bottom, it's good enough for me It made ALL the difference in the world for me... I am never going back to toilet paper.

Don't let the hemerhoids get too bad though or else you'll have to get them cauterized... NOT FUN!

Red

They were.

I have been using Preperation-H for 3 days now. Now they are uncomfortable, not really painfull.

But I don't know if I can lift. I want to heal completely. Do you have any ideas how long it will take? Do do I just have to listen to my body?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    This makes me think of that picture from a few years ago of the guy squatting and his internals exiting the body...

Don't lift heavy on deads or squats until you feel better...

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    This makes me think of that picture from a few years ago of the guy squatting and his internals exiting the body...

Don't lift heavy on deads or squats until you feel better...
    You think that pic was real? That was some disturbing sh*t.

Anyway, I agree w Red. Always use the baby wipes. Don't want to sound gross, but I go almost as much as you and I don't have shigella....More like sh*tsellat..... No hemorrhoids, thank God.
    Good Luck w that.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    such a great comment on not using TP as it def irritates the roids. i dont know this from de****g with them myself - but my wife who has had 2 children over the past 2 years has dealt with them horribly. she had to have them sliced open and 'drained' 3x. she has been fine since our last baby but she took colace (stool softener) and def used baby wipes. also - this was KEY for her - BATHS. soak your ass dude. i swear she bathed 4x a day. most people dont have time for that but def try 2x a day man.

and dude - your really crapping 8x a day? wow

Thread Information