blown93302 is offline Junior Member

going to vegas... need some help on hotspots

im going to vegas aug 15-17 which is monday-wednesday and need some help on which clubs to go to on monday and tuesday nights. we're staying at the MGM which has studio 54 in it which i heard was great on tuesdays. obviously looking to pick up some girls, so what do you guys suggest?? ive heard of a bunch of clubs but dont know which ones would be good on a monday or tuesday. any tips, experiences, ect. is appreciated. also, where are the best beffets at that are decently priced <$20... thanks!

DAMNSIDES! is offline New Member
    I Live in Vegas and actually work at Tabu inside MGM. I am an "industry" buff so listen up. As far as Mondays.....Its all about Foundation Room inside Mandaly Bay. Tuesdays is ALL MGM Grand. We have what we call "3". You pay one admission and get into Studio 54, Tabu, and Teatro. If You haven't heard of of Tabu you are REALLY missin out. We where voted #1 "Ultra lounge" in the world at the Miami nightlife awards. Go to www.tabulv.com and check it out. Teatro is the afterhours spot, open till 10 a.m.! Most people start at either Studio 54 ot Tabu and end up at Teatro. I suggest getting a table at Tabu. Its a VERY high class prestigous atmosphere with the HOTTEST servers in town.....TRUST ME! If you would like a table and bottle I can arrange it. Let me know if you have any other ?'s

Thread Information