Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    me too man...that would not fly with me.
    If your just fuking them then no probs but if its serious then yeah I could see the issue

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    post that link soon

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    My faovorit site in the MoF*kin SO CAL...

http://www.1down.com/

Dont date a stripper, period. If you hang out with her enough, you will start to get emotionally attached no matter what you tell yourself. If your going to see one, just **** and let that be it, dont go to the movies, dinner, NOTHING. With stripping, either your in the life or your not, there is no halfway. The sweet girl you think is just working to pay for college, is ****ing some dude for $ behind your back, watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Dont date a stripper, period. If you hang out with her enough, you will start to get emotionally attached no matter what you tell yourself. If your going to see one, just **** and let that be it, dont go to the movies, dinner, NOTHING. With stripping, either your in the life or your not, there is no halfway. The sweet girl you think is just working to pay for college, is ****ing some dude for $ behind your back, watch out.

I agree, remember Stripper's are just money hungry bitches..

The only time those bitches want you is if they see you drive a bad ass truck or car........or got cash,...

I ****ed a few myself, it wasnt about money with me, I just basically talked to them like trash and was like "I'd **** the shit out of you!" But there was one I really liked, she worked out religiously, didnt do drugs, good personality, HOT. But thats where I ****ed the whole thing up, when she knew I wanted to see her alot and wanted more than just sex. I lost it bro, that was like 2 years ago and its still common jerk off material, it was that damn good!!

I ****ed a few myself, it wasnt about money with me, I just basically talked to them like trash and was like "I'd **** the shit out of you!" But there was one I really liked, she worked out religiously, didnt do drugs, good personality, HOT. But thats where I ****ed the whole thing up, when she knew I wanted to see her alot and wanted more than just sex. I lost it bro, that was like 2 years ago and its still common jerk off material, it was that damn good!!

It happens to the best of us bro, when you start giving them the extra attention they somehow start feeling like there on top of the world but as soon as you stop they no there just some other b*tch we boned....

KingJames23 is offline Associate Member
    Ill never forget the first time i ever went to a strip club. I hooked up with one of the girls that night. It was a school night and I had to sneak outta my house and my parents found out and kept calling me but i just ignored it because i thought it was the coolest thing ever that i was doing. It was worth it i guess because nobody else had done it before(getting on a stripper) but wasnt as exciting as a lot of people thought. Of course it spread through school like no other, I had only told 3 people about it, but Gossip is Gossip. I just denied the whole thing of course!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    If your just fuking them then no probs but if its serious then yeah I could see the issue
    well ya..cept i dont want no stds....ya man no relationship thats what i was talkin bout

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    as i said earlier been dating one for two 1/2 months now and swore I would never date a stripper, but this one really is different. She actually works a normal job, but just strips twice a week (and never on weekends) for the extra money to help her mom out who only has less than a year to live. I thought all those things at first two, but spending time with her made me believe that it is possible for a stripper to be normal. Albeit nobody is perfect and Im no angel myself!! So let he who is without sin cast the first stone. She is a bit older (32) had I met her when she was much younger, I wouldve had nothing to do with her.

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    My faovorit site in the MoF*kin SO CAL...

http://www.1down.com/

Yeah I like that

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just don't the strippers find out where you live!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Just don't the strippers find out where you live!

Could be deadly!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information