Thread: Does CVS

eradikate is offline Senior Member

Does CVS

do cvs in New york sell syringes and pins?

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Yes and no . . .

All drug stores generally sell insulin needles; some have a very limited selection of 3-cc syringes and/or pins, but not a wide selection. The best store-based selection will generally be found in drug stores with a large home care business - not necesssarily a CVS store, but possibly some independent drug stores (if any are left where you live).

I am not aware of whether syringes/needles require a prescription in New York State. Your best bet in either case: Call your local CVS or other drug store and simply ask.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Call and ask for what you need.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    bro I live in NY. 5 months ago my local CVS woudnt sell me them but Genovese did. You are only aloud 10 at a time.

viper is offline Member
    in mid 2000 the New York State legislation passed a bill allowing any New York pharmacy to sell syringes with no information required.....the only catch is they can only sell 10 syringes at a time.....it was passed to cut down on blood borne pathogens passed by syringes....

i guess you could go to several pharmacies and by 10 at a time or order them......

but we all know that not every bill is followed to the letter...go to the pharmacy and ask for the syringes, most people only know that they are allowed to sell the syringes without questions and not that their is a limit to the number they can sell at one time in New York....

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    they sell syringes without the needles.

lil mack 713 is offline Junior Member

Talking Pins

I live in massachusetts near the Rhode Island boarder and they sell boxes over the counter to you. In some cases 100 pins for $18-22. Pretty nice deal when you can flip and sell for more

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro order them online from www.getpinz.com You'll have em in 2 or 3 days tops, and you'll get 50 or 100 in one shot. Probably wayyy cheaper then going to CVS or any other drug store...

M

Grocho is offline Associate Member
    In Alabama I went to CVS and told them I need 23 gadge for some of my horses. I Know it sounds stupid, but it worked. This was before i Knew what I know now.

BIGBry is offline Junior Member
    Yes! We have another new yorker here. Yes they will, but when I bought then a little expensive better to order them at http://www.spotinjections.com cheaper much. Upstate or what.

Thread Information