2 cortisone shots in one day :(

What am I in for?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i know there are different types of cortisone injections. there are localized shots around problem areas of your back, and usually come as one shot. then there are what i believe are called blocks. the blocks attempt to stop the pain that is transmitted by nerves in the problem areas, and are usually a series of shots (3 or 4, something like that). Sure it may briefly hurt when the shot is administered, but if you're lucky it will provide relief for up to a few months

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    A hell of a lot of pain... my gawd!! I had one along time ago... wow it hurt.
    Straight in the cartiledge

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Iv had two in my lower back and one in the knuckle on my index finger. OMG!!! I almost punched the Dr. when he jammed the pin into my knuckle. Fukin hurt like a MOFO!! Make sure he hits you with something to numb it before he hits you with the cortisone. That will help with the pain....Good luck!

OG

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    i had 2 cortison shots 1 month ago because I had hives all over my chest stomach and neck
    ps i have athsma and sking allergy

well I got em done. no probs both in my back he just sprayed cold spray on before and well it is 3 days later and it never worked, he used cortisone, lidocaine which worked for about 6 hrs, and then some Depo stuff, but I got to go and get two more in the periformis muscle to see if it will help, I do have a slight herniation in the L4-L5 but I have had a chiropractor and a masootherapist say that they don't believe the disc has anything to do with the pain in my A$$ which have been to both numerous times and neither one of them have been able to get rid of my sciatica. getting real ****in pissed.

Thread Information