Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    If your asking everyone if you think it is a problem then you too believe it is! Work on it with your mind/matter. With that type of exciting sex I imagine it is hard (no pun intended) to go back to just sex with the gf.
    My gf stopped having sex with her husband bec. She said it was horriable , but she would have sex about 4x's a week with other guys that she would pick up or knew. She purposely was never with the same guy twice. She was totally out of control. It was like she was on a conquest or something. I think she either had sex addiction from years of sexual neglect (as she described it) or she has other issues. Wonder who she's doing tonight???

Whats her phone number.

Bigmac is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1

I just added something to my "must do" list. Ill prabably throw in another hundred and make it 4 or 5 chicks.....lol.

Ey man, it's all possible. That is what makes it so hard to quit. You can live all your sexual fantasies out. Because there are a lot of girls (hundreds), you can negotiate a good deal (demand-supply mechanism).

But you will only get sex, no intimacy. I have done it without being in a relationship, but then I miss the intimacy.

What I have learned from past relationships:
    Sometimes you sacrifice alot for a special person, and then you find out that she was playing you, good. You end up hurt for a long time.

Maybe I don't want to sacrifice nothing for no one at this point in my life. Maybe some of you find this selfish. Maybe some of you find this to be a good thing. I don't know, I'm thinking about coming clean. I don't want to hurt no one the way I was hurt. But then again, what she doesn't now won't hurt her.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    LOL they are gorgeous, but you shouldn't make it a habit bro. It's not safe nowadays even though it seems that way. It should be a one or two time thing. You shouldn't be paying for your sex. There's a million ugly scumbags out there banging hot girls and even dating them. Go get yourself one!!!

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I say you have a problem. And its a problem that is common with more men than you probably realize. Some will tell you to grow up, but regardless of your age you will NEVER quit lusting over women who are not your wife/girlfriend unless you take the steps to correct it yourself. I dont know if you are a religious guy or not, but I am currently reading a book "Every Man's Battle with Sexual Immorality" and I would recommend picking it up to read if you are serious about curbing your addiction. I have never thought about paying for sex but I think each man fights some sexual battle on a daily basis. Every married man covets another woman even if she is in a magazine and unobtainable. This will only cause problems for your relationship with your girlfriend/wife sooner or later. It's hard to give her your undivided attention when you are thinking about how much you want the woman at the gym.

Kelvin is offline Junior Member

Keep it simple

If you have to ask if there is a problem, then there probably is. If you feel bad/guilty in what you are doing then it is causing stress in your life and you should do something about it. If you find that you are having trouble trying to stop the behavior on your own, then seek help. There is nothing wrong in getting help in de****g with things. There is something wrong with not seeking help when you feel you need it. As far as the mind thing is concerned: Addiction is addiction whether it be drugs, alcohol or sex. Anyone who has went through any of these addictions knows that "Just saying No" is rediculous. If it where that easy, there wouldn't be many addicts in the world. How do I know that? Been there, done that, own the tee-shirt.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    This all makes me very sick. I understand the fact of supporting someone who needs help, but CONDONING the cheating? C'mon!!!! Where's the humanity?
    hun they all talk a bunch of shit but in reality they dont act this way. It still makes me sick that they even have the nerve to talk like this.

stupid double standards anyway

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    hun they all talk a bunch of shit but in reality they dont act this way. It still makes me sick that they even have the nerve to talk like this.

stupid double standards anyway
    You're tellin me!!!!!!

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Not sure if i am a sex addict, but if i am i have been going cold turkey for a bloody long time

Bigmac is offline Banned
    I did it again. Yesterday I had some free and alone time and I decided to go watch a live show in the Redlight District to relax. My plan was to first give up prostitutes, but keep going to the shows for a while, and then after a couple of months give it all up.

After the show I decided to take a short walk through the streets to see if there was some new 'merchandise'. Just to check it out. To my surprise there was a new load of latin girls. I decided to be strong and walk away. But after leaving the area I couldn't resist the urge, so I turned back and gave in into the temptation.

The guilt is eating me alive. I can't take it anymore. I have decided to come clean with my girlfriend tonight. I will tell her everything tonight. I am shaking right now, but it is something I have to do.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    lucky bastard
    I was thinking the same thing!!!!

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    i think everyone's missing the point here. First of all, the most important question is how hot were these two Brazilian chicks? Secondly, was the action really hot? Did they provide good service?

If the answer to the last two questions are a yes, I could see how being addicted to this sort of thing would be quite easy. I'm sure you're not the only one with this "terrible" dilemna

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    i think everyone's missing the point here. First of all, the most important question is how hot were these two Brazilian chicks? Secondly, was the action really hot? Did they provide good service?

If the answer to the last two questions are a yes, I could see how being addicted to this sort of thing would be quite easy. I'm sure you're not the only one with this "terrible" dilemna
    it's amazing how much you think like me. i can definetely see how you could be addicted to something like that. i will definetely be visiting this place in the near future. sounds like everyone needs to visit this place at least once. hope everything goes well with the truth being told. honesty is almost always for the best. good luck.

Iam a sex addict when I got 750 mg of test flowing threw me a week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information