Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Whats the AR lounge for?

CONTACT THE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR IF YOU HAVE ISSUES AS TO WHY YOUR OTHER THREAD WAS CLOSED.

POSTING THE SAME STUFF AGAIN AND QUESTIONING THE STAFF IS NOT SOMETHING YOU WILL WANT TO DO.
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 08-03-2005 at 08:33 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It's locked because as Abstrack said, we don't have the need/desire to have discussions about other board's practices here at this location.

We have our own issues to tend to and aren't a grounds for complaints, crying, etc.

Thank you for your understanding,

~SC~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Truman,

I didnt get to read your post ebfore SC edited it but I am sure it had correlated to your other thread since I received your PM in regards to being censored. I understand that your a victim of circumstance over at BBFl and I may agree with you being banned as a bit unecessary but there is not much we can do here at AR.

your thread was closed because I dont see it having any purpose other then starting a bashing of BBFL from other members including yourself. You didnt do any bashing in your thread but I didnt see the thread going in any other direction other then that and this is not the board where the issue can be resolved.

If you noticed, I left your original thread untouched so other could read what went on, but I did close it because i dont want to go any further then that. You have pretty much done all the steps in trying to resolve the matter that i can see. If there is anybody who can resolve the matter it is Mr. Wallace, which you have already Pm'ed.

Your thread at BBFl pretty much went sour between you and jeerze and then when juicy chimed in it even went further south.

I hope you can see there is a bigger picture at hand and I dont want any bashing of BBFL here on this board. I may not agree with the actions that went on but I have no say in what goes on at BBFL.

I do appreciate you being a member here and I hope you continue to contribute to the board and be an outstanding member.

Thank you for your time in reading this and your understanding to the matter at hand.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information