BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Tomorrow I start my spiritual counsiling.....

Well as most of ya'll know I have refound my faith and tomorrow I start sitting down with one of the Pastors from my church and we begin counciling. I have some issues I need to work on as well as numerous personal problems. I'm actually excited as well as being nervous. This is close to being one of the last chances I have to getting my head on straight along with my life. After some time spent with him I hope to volunteer with the Christian Boot Camp they run that my oldest stpeson is in right now. These people make on hell of an impact on these youth that go through it. Just excited and rammbling here.... LOL

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    best of luck to you

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Good luck and have fun.

If you ever need anyone to talk to, take advice from, vent, etc., you can always look me up bro. I'm not claiming to be an expert on anything, but I'll do what I can to help you.

Be well!

~SC~

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    have fun bro .... please say hello to geebus for me.

I'll make my way there one day.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Good luck and have fun.

If you ever need anyone to talk to, take advice from, vent, etc., you can always look me up bro. I'm not claiming to be an expert on anything, but I'll do what I can to help you.

Be well!

~SC~
    I appreciate it Swole...... funny thing is I'm usually the one people come to for advice. I might take ya up on the offer one night. Things are going good though... well not really, but with Him with me... things don't seem so bad anymore. Just in the past week I feel changes within me and a difference from the man i used to be. Thanks again....

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    have fun bro .... please say hello to geebus for me.

I'll make my way there one day.
    Well Dally.... He is still with you.... ya just have to open your heart to Him. I'm not the type to lecture people or force religion down their throat. When you feel the time is right it will happen to you. Besides excepting Him inot your life again you have to start out loving yourself first, which is something not many of us do now a days.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Glad to hear that Tex ........... Have a good time and again congratulations!!!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hey Swole back off MR....that's MY job!!! You stick to flexing and looking pretty!!

Seriously.......good luck luv...I have faith that things are gonna get better for you.

Luv ya - C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hey Swole back off MR....that's MY job!!! You stick to flexing and looking pretty!!

Seriously.......good luck luv...I have faith that things are gonna get better for you.

Luv ya - C.B.
    Easy now..... of course you're my shoulder here. I do thank ya darlin.... you've done more than you realize. Also check out your pm's hun.

Don't make me break out the can of Whoop a$$$$$!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi

Yes maam!!!

~SC~

Yes maam!!!

~SC~
    Hey Swole... gotta love a woman that can put ya in your place...

Yes maam!!!

~SC~
    I still want to kiss that pec and make it better!!!

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Hey Swole... gotta love a woman that can put ya in your place...

If anyone can It's CB

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    If anyone can It's CB
    All I gotta say is she's one hell of a lady. Much respect and luv for her.... I swear if she didn't live so far away.....

Ahhhhh I'm feeling the LOVE You all are sooo sweet!!!

Sniff sniff...gonna cry!

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i don't know what i would do if i didn't have god in my life, especially during the hard times.. it is good to have such a positive influence in your life.

best of luck to you.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Good luck BT. Remember, we are all here for you.

Unoid is offline Member
    Just be careful how believing you become in God and the bible.
    I've been dating the greatest girl I ever have but its not going to work out because she says she doens't want to lay down and make out becomes it leads to temptation for worse things. (shes not a virgin even though lol!) We've been great together but her overabundant faith is ruining our relationship and making her miss out on great guys and oppertunites.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Good luck BT. Remember, we are all here for you.
    My sentiments exactly.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    most of the time, it seems, we turn to god in times of need and when we are at our lowest. its cool to see you are following up with what you started. i think it takes a big person to follow through like you are especially when you are already talking about helping and impacting others. best of luck to you.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Best of luck. You know me bro, If you need anything, you just let me know!!!

Peace,

BLT

Thanks guys...... it is helping that I have Him in my life, but it's not making what I'm going through any easier............... I just want the pain to stop

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    All the best to you Tex. I admire your ambition to seek what you are looking for!

"I've been dating the greatest girl I ever have but..............."

Why because she believes in her faith and won't bend to your hormones? Her mistake is dating someone that doesn't share her values. So what if she isn't a virgin...that doesn't mean that she can't find a renewed faith and return to a path that she feels is right for her.

Not flaming you....

If its an issue and you feel you must have sex....find a woman that will give you what you want. I'd be willing to bet that you won't find the same great qualities that seem to make you "great together".

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    Just be careful how believing you become in God and the bible.
    I've been dating the greatest girl I ever have but its not going to work out because she says she doens't want to lay down and make out becomes it leads to temptation for worse things. (shes not a virgin even though lol!) We've been great together but her overabundant faith is ruining our relationship and making her miss out on great guys and oppertunites.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    All the best to you Tex. I admire your ambition to seek what you are looking for!
    Well He's all I got anymore........ the family I've been trying to build over the past year and a half is broken, she no longer wants me so it's gone, I don't have my kids.... they're with their mother until I can get a place and get my self together, I don't have a job or even two nickels to rub together. So Flat broke, unemployed, no kids, and now no family and soon to be homeless...... the Lord is all I have left. I don't complain because He will show me the way. I only ache for the loss of my kids and for the loss of my family......

I'd offer you a place BT but the job market up here is CRAP!...not much market for Former SEALS.

Hey...have you considered a stint with Dynacorps or Blackwater? It would give you the financial boost you needed and might open you up to other things.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Man good for you bro.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Well He's all I got anymore........ the family I've been trying to build over the past year and a half is broken, she no longer wants me so it's gone, I don't have my kids.... they're with their mother until I can get a place and get my self together, I don't have a job or even two nickels to rub together. So Flat broke, unemployed, no kids, and now no family and soon to be homeless...... the Lord is all I have left. I don't complain because He will show me the way. I only ache for the loss of my kids and for the loss of my family......
    This story sounds identical to my girlfriends father. It took losing his kids, wife, home, job, life, and diginity to accept God into his life. And now he is the most caring, happy, loving man you could ask for. I know you are making the right choice. When you have no one else to turn to you have God and no one can take that from you. Things will turn around and things will turn around soon!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    this must be extremely hard for you and I can only try and understand what you are going through. Just do us all a favor and keep your chin up. I am going through some extremely tough times myself this past month, and even though it does not match up to half of what you are coping with, all I can do is keep doing what I need to in order to look out for myself. It is extremely hard to keep your head high, but you must if you want to get through this. I don't know if it is any compensation, but I am here if you ever want to talk, and many others are here to help you through these hard times. Just remember, you will always have your children, and perhaps your wife was just not the suited person for you. There is light at the end of the tunnel, just keep following it and I'm sure you will eventually find happyness. All the best to you BT, and remember, there's always people here to vent to when you need to.

Thanks guys..... I appreciate it. I am doing what I have to. Right now the only thing I'm focusing on is finding work, breathing, and prayer.

Thread Information