Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    freakout is offline Associate Member
    Do not ever ever placed any chocolatey stuff in front of me!! Anything that tastes like chocolate has been banned from my diet permanently...

.................................................. .................................

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    Chocolate i cant stop eating it. If its in my house its gone my mom has to hide it on me. - Yeah xplicit. Any chocolate my mom hinds on me Esp those lindt dark cocolate turffles. and as always KIT KAts ,mmmmmm... Any type of pizza, and food for that instance. Donuts tacos, But the best is the domino's spicy wings. Or a hot dog from one of those side street guys in NY. Damn man i am getting soooo hungry right now. This is why i cannot get below 200 lbs. i can diet forn a week but sooner or later i see osmehting i cannot resist and i got flying off the wagon... I have been good witht he drinking i can usually not drink if i really don't want to. And there is theis rest in NY called chin chin's that has the best damn food. I go nuts there

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    i say screw dieting after reading all this.. damn it if you get the body big enough it will hide the stomach on your body right??? please someone tell me i am right

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information