Thread: Hellfest 2005

Hellfest 2005

Hellfest 2005 at the Sovereign Bank Arena in NJ. anyone going?

decadbal is offline Banned
    no what is it

3 days of beating people up to the tune of heavy music. 3 days of hardcore and metal.

decadbal is offline Banned
    now thats something id go to... are rapes part of the purchase price, of must you forgo another 25 dollars

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i just checked out the lineup...tx is a little too far for me to travel, but i wish i could be there...i guess sundays lineup looks the best, as i lay dying, at all cost, BTBM, comeback kid, FATA (didnt they break up???), it dies today, killswitch, norma jean, red chord, TD.......what day(s) are you going fight???

i'm going all 3 days! i'm pretty psyched! i went last year when Bad Luck 13 Riot Extravaganza incited a riot... people were being beaten with flourescent bulbs, fire works were being set off, animal parts were strewn everywhere, kids were being chased off the bleachers by some guy wrapped in barbed wire, and the finale: tear gas and fire extinguishers were set off making it impossible to see or breathe. i've never seen a band pickup and take off so fast after a 3 minute set.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    i'm going all 3 days! i'm pretty psyched! i went last year when Bad Luck 13 Riot Extravaganza incited a riot... people were being beaten with flourescent bulbs, fire works were being set off, animal parts were strewn everywhere, kids were being chased off the bleachers by some guy wrapped in barbed wire, and the finale: tear gas and fire extinguishers were set off making it impossible to see or breathe. i've never seen a band pickup and take off so fast after a 3 minute set.
    well that settles it......... i wont be there LMAO.......

I love the music.... but im not into all that freaky shit....... have fun tho
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information