guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

TECHN9NE is the greatest rapper ever in the history of the world!

I'm tired of hearin "50 cent" this and "ja-rule" that. I hear people sayin "Oh yea I like G-Unit, they get me pumped up" and I gotta laugh. You guys wanna hear someone who has hella skills, unique style, beats that hit hard and aint fake like 90% of all these studio-gangstas you hear on MTV? I'M TELLIN YOU, you gotta hear TECHN9NE's sh!t. You wont be dissapointed.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    OK OK OK cool man, we're cool we're cool. I like techn9ne, just dont buss a cap in ma ass dawg...you're goin postal

-Bino

Aight mayne, jus simma downow!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Vanilla Ice is da shit!

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    cunnin lynguist is better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    Tech9 Aite better than gay unit!!

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    Techn9ne is alright...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    I'm tired of hearin "50 cent" this and "ja-rule" that. I hear people sayin "Oh yea I like G-Unit, they get me pumped up" and I gotta laugh. You guys wanna hear someone who has hella skills, unique style, beats that hit hard and aint fake like 90% of all these studio-gangstas you hear on MTV? I'M TELLIN YOU, you gotta hear TECHN9NE's sh!t. You wont be dissapointed.
    I've never heard of him.

However, the G-Unit and 50 and such, do get my pumped up for the gym, so laugh if you must.

Why you "gotta laugh" I have no idea, because everyone has their own tastes brutha.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I've never heard of him.

However, the G-Unit and 50 and such, do get my pumped up for the gym, so laugh if you must.

Why you "gotta laugh" I have no idea, because everyone has their own tastes brutha.

~SC~
    True, everyone has their own tastes, I just think 50 cent and G-unit have a real monotone sound to em. Lemme know what you think of TECH's sh!t if ya ever have time to hear it. PEACE.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Personally I have always thought it was ridiculous for someone to get paid and be famous for talking about how they break the law and kill people and such. But I guess since they do it to a beat its alright......

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    Personally I have always thought it was ridiculous for someone to get paid and be famous for talking about how they break the law and kill people and such. But I guess since they do it to a beat its alright......
    Thats not ALL they talk about at all but, I see yer point.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Thats not ALL they talk about at all but, I see yer point.
    Not saying I dont enjoy the music sometimes, its just that I can only handle so much of it. And I dont really listen to any new stuff.

True, everyone has their own tastes, I just think 50 cent and G-unit have a real monotone sound to em. Lemme know what you think of TECH's sh!t if ya ever have time to hear it. PEACE.
    Where could one hear a sample of Tech's stuff?

~SC~

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    wu tang killa bees foever mother fukers. brooklyn zoo mad choo . "rippen through ya fifteens like wolverine sick with the lyric there be no vacine". dayum thats hot like fiya. cash rules everything around me cream get the money dolla dolla bill yall. although fifty did put lambourgini doors on an escalde,hes straight gettin paid for all those wack rhymes made.

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    the ice in his teeth keep the crystyle cold, but he wont have any teeth if he fuks with the wu tang. "mother fuker i got a nickle plated 380 i go to my ole ladies house i tell her suzey throw it out the window suzeeyyy. dont play with me mother fuker.........sue!

Precisely why that shit don't sell.

LMFAO!!

~SC~

BiteTheDust is offline Junior Member
    Tech ROXXXXXOR!!!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO
    i agree with swole

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i just heard some tech stuff
    sorry i disagree not that good

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    i think canibus is a better rapper..but id have to agree about 50 cent and snoop dogg type rappers. its annoying to hear snoop spell his name in every song and 50 cent rhymes words that kids could rhyme like meet/street/beat.. etc. but i guess thats what sells

Where could one hear a sample of Tech's stuff?

~SC~
    Hm, I can't seem to find anywhere to get samples but, I can try to e-mail you a couple tracks?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm not listening to anybody who calls themself Tech 9. Naming yourself after a weapon is just retarded IMO.

Looks at most of the names of the hottest rappers today

50-cent, X-bit, Eminem, Dre, G-unit (L.Banks, Tony Yayo, Young Buck, etc..) Talib Kwalie(SP?) Mos Def, Wu-Tang ( Ole Dirty Bastard, Gza, RZA, Method Man, Inspector Deck, Gostface, etc..), Busta Rymes, Biggie Smalls, Tupac, Ludacris, etc.. Even the Guys from NWA who basically started the whole Gangsta Rap movement dont have lame ass names like that

All of them have tight sur names. None of that shit like 9MM, call me UZI, Ect.... Thats just Bogus
    abstrack@protonmail.com

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    WTF? Tech N9ne is ALL over the radio stations dude. He has been for some time, he is "Mainstream". You want good rap/hip hop?

KRS1
    Atmosphere
    Hieroglyphics
    ...oh and by the way, Tech N9ne aint SH*T compared to Nas

Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew
    WTF? Tech N9ne is ALL over the radio stations dude. He has been for some time, he is "Mainstream". You want good rap/hip hop?

KRS1
    Atmosphere
    Hieroglyphics
    ...oh and by the way, Tech N9ne aint SH*T compared to Nas

hahaha, ok man. Thats yer opinion. TECH blows anyone away, lyrically, technically and his stage performances. There just really is no denying that.
    Mainstream? Whos on MTV?

KRS1, HEIROGLYPHICS etc. their alright, but NAS ? Come on man, don't do that to yerself.
    Last edited by guest589745; 08-06-2005 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I'm not listening to anybody who calls themself Tech 9. Naming yourself after a weapon is just retarded IMO.

Looks at most of the names of the hottest rappers today

50-cent, X-bit, Eminem, Dre, G-unit (L.Banks, Tony Yayo, Young Buck, etc..) Talib Kwalie(SP?) Mos Def, Wu-Tang ( Ole Dirty Bastard, Gza, RZA, Method Man, Inspector Deck, Gostface, etc..), Busta Rymes, Biggie Smalls, Tupac, Ludacris, etc.. Even the Guys from NWA who basically started the whole Gangsta Rap movement dont have lame ass names like that

All of them have tight sur names. None of that shit like 9MM, call me UZI, Ect.... Thats just Bogus
    There is a reason he used that name, its more because of his fast stlye.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    lol Tech N9ne is cool, not sayin anything about him not being cool. But no way in hell is he the best lyricist or anything. I enjoy his stuff though! Jelly Sickle beeotch!

Not saying TV has anything to do w/someone being "good", but I've never heard of him whatsoever on MTV/MTV2/Direct Effect/BET/etc......

~SC~

Not saying TV has anything to do w/someone being "good", but I've never heard of him whatsoever on MTV/MTV2/Direct Effect/BET/etc......

~SC~
    exactly, cause he is too different and IMO ahead of his time to be accepted by a lot of those mainstream TV shows.
    He did a show and opened for ludacris and everyone at the show was sayin how he was better than luda. He had the audience WAY more into it than luda. for an example

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha, ok man. Thats yer opinion. TECH blows anyone away, lyrically, technically and his stage performances. There just really is no denying that.
    Mainstream? Whos on MTV?

KRS1, HEIROGLYPHICS etc. their alright, but NAS ? Come on man, don't do that to yerself.
    No true Hip-Hop fan would ever say Tech9 is better than NAS.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    No true Hip-Hop fan would ever say Tech9 is better than NAS.
    and noone who knows the truth would say that NAS was good at all. NAS=MONOTONE BORING SOUND/LYRICS. but its all good.

Thread Information