Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    **** THE TREnD I SAY GO AGAINST THE FUCVKCINGF TREND.....BODYBUILDERS AND POWERLIFTERS ARE THE SHOIITGIIT **** SOCIETY

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    To each is own i guess, but i have never seen a girl in the gym with a skinny bone ass guy.

That's what I was about to say, the hot chics in the gym are almost always with the big guys. Girls outside the gym it's the other way around it seems.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Chicks are always looking to trade up.... If your ripped, half way smart, and got ANY game, you can always steal the hot chick from her scrawny man..

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    or maybe they dont want a guy who gets more looks than them
    I've thought about that too...maybe they don't want a guy thats prettier than them.

If a guy has a great body...all the better, but when it comes down to it, thats not what TRULY matters. IMO

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    All I know is that I have friends that are big meatheads, some bodybuilders, most can't scratch there own back, and when we go out to classy restraunts and lounges in NYC most girls shy away, they hate them. Typical stereo type comments. But when we go out to like a dance club, or younger crowd they rack up. It is really weird now that I think of it, might not happen to everyone, but when you get real big, people always assume you are juicing. I play sports so don't bulk up that much, but when I am done meathead style her I come..

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    All I know is that I have friends that are big meatheads, some bodybuilders, most can't scratch there own back, and when we go out to classy restraunts and lounges in NYC most girls shy away, they hate them. Typical stereo type comments. But when we go out to like a dance club, or younger crowd they rack up. It is really weird now that I think of it, might not happen to everyone, but when you get real big, people always assume you are juicing. I play sports so don't bulk up that much, but when I am done meathead style her I come..
    LOL that's funny, but true. Go to Southbeach and you will see this happen all the time at the clubs.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    You and MentalMike are so cute
    shut it homo

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    Look at my avatar.
    if thats you i bet you get as much as the guy who is swoledup and cut.. Young hot girls find skinny guys with 12 pack abs as attractive or more is what i notice.. Older women like muscles is what i notice.. hence the 42 and 46yo i have been banging.LOL

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    if thats you i bet you get as much as the guy who is swoledup and cut.. Young hot girls find skinny guys with 12 pack abs as attractive or more is what i notice.. Older women like muscles is what i notice.. hence the 42 and 46yo i have been banging.LOL
    yup yup...i have noticed that too. but i have found no shortage of lil hotties liking some jacked up fellas. maybe that's cuz i am from a small town where the girls like em corn-fed

decadbal is offline Banned
    corn fed redneck whitebread cracker

i think it is funny...i get hit on by older women before the one's my own age. once the older gals start talking to me, the younger one's decide to get in the game. it really sux because when i am sealing the deal with an older one, the younger one finally comes around, then i have to switch the ol approach and hurt some feelings. oh well

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    yup yup...i have noticed that too. but i have found no shortage of lil hotties liking some jacked up fellas. maybe that's cuz i am from a small town where the girls like em corn-fed
    yeah of course there are those that can appreciate the jacked up guy who takes care of himself rather than the 6% bf guy that eats whatever he wants and gains nothing. if you ever frequent any of these dating sites or ratings sites like facethejury.com etc.. the top 10 guys are almost always skinny..

most women are intimidated by bigger guys i think.. they know a small guy cant beat em up, or anything. so they run to the "lesser of the species" if u will.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    most women are intimidated by bigger guys i think.. they know a small guy cant beat em up, or anything. so they run to the "lesser of the species" if u will.

It might be the Metro-sexual thing, they want guys, who look like girls, or who look gay.

not that theres anything wrong with that

I dunno if your just bullshitting or not, but...

My ex is 5', 104lbs.. We were together about 18 months, but it took me 6 months before that to finally break her and get her to go out withme..

I had alot of insecurities about the relationship, cuz after I got her, I started thinking, "why now, why wouldnt she date me before?"... Of course, it came up one day, and she explained....

"I was terrified of you, you look violent, I was attracted to you but I didnt want end up in a relationship I had no control over"...

As hard as that was to hear, it made me kinda proud that people are THAT intimidated

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    BTW, I don't give a f*ck what women prefer, I do this for me.

I ain't had a problem gettin' women ever in life, so remember a lot of it has to do with your personality, confidence, and GAME.

~SC~
    that couldnt have been said any better. this thread sounds like a bunch of high schoolers talkin about whos got the biggest dick. i have friends who are huge and freinds who are small. we all respect eachother for the hard work we do or have done. no one has problems "gettin chicks" no matter what their body type. everyone has different tastes. thats why they make vanilla and chocolate ice cream.

corn fed redneck whitebread cracker
    here we go with the redneck shit...bring it on...i'm all country

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    that couldnt have been said any better. this thread sounds like a bunch of high schoolers talkin about whos got the biggest dick. i have friends who are huge and freinds who are small. we all respect eachother for the hard work we do or have done. no one has problems "gettin chicks" no matter what their body type. everyone has different tastes. thats why they make vanilla and chocolate ice cream.

WERD

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    WERD
    dally that said "I have big and skinny friends, we respect each other for the work we have done" are you sure your saying "Werd" to that?

Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    here we go with the redneck shit...bring it on...i'm all country
    hahaha sure sure sure

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    dally that said "I have big and skinny friends, we respect each other for the work we have done" are you sure your saying "Werd" to that?
    I dont give a piss about any other man, or what they have or have not done in the gym.. .I care about me.

Im 6 3 230 on a good day... Im really not a BIG bodybuilder type... I have a little waist and good shoulder width...thats what i like...FOR ME!

I dont have problems gettin poon my son... TRUST ME...actually its a problem in a whole other way .... but I'm not gonna get on the Im really really really really REALLY GOODLOOKING... look at me... I have a HUGE COCK shit.

I don't need to...or WANT TO.

I was JUST LIKE YOU...when I was 15... I was 6 foot 120 pounds.

many moons later ... and lotsa working out im an old man with more scars on my cock then I can to mention ...and its not from beatin off.

(well some are)

when it comes down to it... I have only found that chicks just understand that a guy thats IN GOOD SHAPE is more attractive than not.

sounds a little funny. my point being i dont hear my 310 o-line buddies talkin bad on my 145 world champion boxer friend. they both work equally hard at what they do and respect eachother the same. im also very small.5-9 175-180. i lived with a two time heavyweight champ for a year. our athletic accomplisments and personalities spoke for themselves. cant remember anyone judging us for our size or lack thereof.

j martini is offline Member
    You have to keep your bodyfat down and not appear bloated that is the most important thing.

If a guy is 240 15% BF and bloated to the girl he just looks fat. I dont think size is unatractive for most women as long as you are lean and still have a jaw line.

I think if you have two guys the same height, same looks, same personality one is 150 pounds 8%BF and the other 220 8%BF the girl will find the latter guy more attractive.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    whoever looks like the biggest bitch get all the girls...baby blue and pink flipped up collared shirts, gel hair, ripped jeans

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    "Trends" Come and go, if you've got confidence and your at least decent looking, you can get any chick. Seriously. Girls dont give half of a F*ck as much on "Looks" as we do...

"Trends" Come and go, if you've got confidence and your at least decent looking, you can get any chick. Seriously. Girls dont give half of a F*ck as much on "Looks" as we do...
    now you're talkin.

And if your like most of the big guys i know, it would help to put on a decent pair of jeans and a t-shirt instead of baggy sweats Woman of all kinds, wether they like big or small guys, want some kind of decent presentation.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    [QUOTE=1819]that couldnt have been said any better. this thread sounds like a bunch of high schoolers talkin about whos got the biggest dick.

I'm 32 and just have an average dick

Unoid is offline Member
    I think its a type of fat person overcompensating psychology.
    How: Fat/ugly people make up for the lack of attractivness by being very nice or funny to attempt to balance they're person as a whole (even tho they still suck lol)

How this relates to skinny guys: They know how hard it is to gain the 50-60lbs of muscle they need to play with the big boys so they also overcompensate in other areas since they know they're lacking (subconciously know).

An interesting thought

Big strong fellas can be meaner and get away with it because we're a different species.

interesting yes unoid, but not entirely true. i know alot of big dudes who are total jerk offs and they're the ones who have to overcompensate just so a chick will talk to them for more than five minutes.

Abenaki Blood is offline Associate Member
    A lot it may have to do with Hollywood and stereotypes. Hollywood has portrayed buff dudes as ignorant, cocky, almost like they have giving blondes the label of air-heads. "Hey, I'm jacked and I could kick your ass!" I guess women these days don't want to be out with a guy that is looking for beef, they want a guy that is going to pay attention to them.

Now those aren't my views, just what I think may be the problem.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Ok being in college, let me dis-spell this about 'girls' and 'women' who say, they dont like guys who are too big, and they like tiny 'toned' guys.

This is the type of girl who will say..."I dont like guys who are big"

generally, average AT BEST, mostly ugly girls.

Now.. the type of girls that like big guys and those who are disel get.

if you buy one piece of pussy at retail price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for one penny... if you can find pussy anywhere else any cheaper..........................PHUCK IT

if you buy one piece of pussy at retail price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for one penny... if you can find pussy anywhere else any cheaper..........................PHUCK IT

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    YES, awesome movie.

RuhlFreak55 is online now Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    personally i hate skinny little guys... like mine big and strong, Ima little girl i need a big boy to take care of me
    i wish all girls thought that way.........down with the skinny punks......

RuhlFreak55 is online now Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Ok being in college, let me dis-spell this about 'girls' and 'women' who say, they dont like guys who are too big, and they like tiny 'toned' guys.

This is the type of girl who will say..."I dont like guys who are big"

generally, average AT BEST, mostly ugly girls.

Now.. the type of girls that like big guys and those who are disel get.
    i wish......i dunno man.....i really hope you're right.....

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    dude im right. i dont mess around when it comes to the mystical meat fold

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    I see a trend towards skinny little guys and women saying even average body builders are " too big". What happened? Soon we will be trying to hide what we do or start becoming skinny punks if we want the hot chics.
    I know more mature women like the muscles, but the younger chics ( 18-25?) like the aston custer(sp?) of the world. wtf . I'd better start working on a personality now that the muscles are out of fashion

i dont know man, ive gotten more attention from the females now that ive gotten some roid gains on me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information