America's women want skinny guys, but what about South Americas women??

**** it, I think I'm moving to South America. I dance for my income right now and the one thing I've definitely noticed since I've been doing it is how many hot American chicks only tip the scrawny guys, but how many super hot chicks from places such as Venezuala, Brasil, and Costa Rica etc tip the shit out of me. These women love, I mean absolutely love muscular guys. Alot of the American chicks will be intimidated or skeptical about you, these south American chicks wont hesitate to just grab you and let you know they want it. Canadians like bigger guys too, especially around Montreal. So to hell with this skinny pretty boy trend and all these fat asses in America, I think I'm moving!! Beyonce and J-Lo can have their soccer playing pussy boy, I've met some chicks that arent famous and blow those bitches out of the water.

decadbal is offline Banned
    sure , u dont get tips bc of being bulky... i think its your face man.. wear a bag.. hell id tip u more if u wore a bag here..hahahah jk bro..

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    I read a study saying that upper class women (in america) prefer skinnier/toned men, and lower class women prefer body builder types...so who wants to date a stripper?! *raises hand* lol

Hey bro, didnt your location used to say you were headed to WNC this month? I got a brother up there in that hippie infested tree hugger college that it is.

decadbal is offline Banned
    app state.. yea i live like 2 hrs from there now... how does he like that shiithole..hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    I read a study saying that upper class women (in america) prefer skinnier/toned men, and lower class women prefer body builder types...so who wants to date a stripper?! *raises hand* lol

Well, in all honesty I work about 6-7 nights a month and bring in about $4500. I guess it's not too shabby for 7 nights of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    app state.. yea i live like 2 hrs from there now... how does he like that shiithole..hahaha

Thats where my show is this Sept bro.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Well, in all honesty I work about 6-7 nights a month and bring in about $4500. I guess it's not too shabby for 7 nights of work.
    No I respect that, I'd do it for sure (if I could), it just interested me that the upper/lower class thing seemed to be that way. I respect the green bro!

Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    No I respect that, I'd do it for sure (if I could), it just interested me that the upper/lower class thing seemed to be that way. I respect the green bro!
    Oh ok, I just misunderstood the post thats all. Nah, your exactly right. But what alot of women dont realize is how many bodybuilders are very well respected and successful people. But I think history always repeats itself, they'll start coming around soon and liking the muscle again, just give it time.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    99% of all females love muscle, the other 1% are bullll$hitin...

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    dude around Montreal they want skinny midget anorexic guys, now women are bigger than fags sorry men here

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    dude around Montreal they want skinny midget anorexic guys, now women are bigger than fags sorry men here
    its true.. Try shopping in montreal, the 2x's are small

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    What do u do for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    What do u do for a living?
    Right now this is my living. I'm trying to get on with the fire dept here, and I'm going to be getting into real estate shortly, as soon as I can pass the state exam.

Thread Information