Mizfit is offline Banned

Talking Guys perspective - women insecurites

Why do guys think women are insecure when it comes to mens feelings about them.. just curious

I know often women being insecure can cause men to get distant.. just wodnering why men think this is.

Also some adivce on how to prevent it

Silly answers not allowed:P

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Lol why do they think that? Because most of the time its true...One time this girl I was dating was pulling the ol' "do you think I'm fat?" routine, keep in mind she is a size 0.. I said "No, but if your not happy with how you look, go to a gym, it helps with that" and she got way upset, she was worried she was fat for so long.

Another funny time is that I dated this girl who was a size 3 in pants, I asked her what her pant size was for some reason or another. And she said 3, and I said "oh sweet, I am too ...and the next day she was on a fast..lmao..she said "if we're going to keep dating, I'm going to need to lose weight, I'm intimidated by you"

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I think when someone acts too insecure they come off needy. It doesnt matter if your a man or a woman.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, if a girl is very insecure or needy, i'll just avoid her like the plague...i hate having to always reassure girls......

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Yah i'm not really talking necesarily about the fat bit.. but i just look around and just see alot of the issues inf riends relationships have to do with the insecurity factor... .. not just about looks but about feelings.. and wonder if there really is a way around it

Tiger dont know what is "Feeling" jk

Can you give us an example though?

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Yah i'm not really talking necesarily about the fat bit.. but i just look around and just see alot of the issues inf riends relationships have to do with the insecurity factor... .. not just about looks but about feelings.. and wonder if there really is a way around it

IMHO, if you have been with someone a long time and are still insecure then it is not a good/healthy relationship. Either they are doing something inappropriate or not meeting your needs, etc.....

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i have been on the phone with my friend alot of the day she is freaking out.. about a txt msg she found on her bf's phone... and i guess i just started thinking.. the question isint really in relation to myself..

We all feel insecure at times.. it's human nature..
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    IMHO, if you have been with someone a long time and are still insecure then it is not a good/healthy relationship. Either they are doing something inappropriate or not meeting your needs, etc.....

A text maybe suspicion that he is cheating? ...you know I never used to think girls were as bad with that as guys are...been proven wrong a lot lately though..

so many of the girls I've gotten with lately I find out have BF's...makes me not want a GF, sucks big time..

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    A text maybe suspicion that he is cheating? ...you know I never used to think girls were as bad with that as guys are...been proven wrong a lot lately though..

so many of the girls I've gotten with lately I find out have BF's...makes me not want a GF, sucks big time..

This is true. Girls are just as bad as guys, they are just more subtle about it normally.

Mizfit, you gotta spill, tell what was on the text msg. Teaser.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Trust is everything. If you don't have that...you don't have anything.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    it wasa a txt msg that asked someone else.. not her.. if he was missed.. he could not tell her who the txt msg was too

RA
    it wasa a txt msg that asked someone else.. not her.. if he was missed.. he could not tell her who the txt msg was too

Im confused. It said does he miss some other woman?

probably him asking if she (unknown female) missed him

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Yes.. and he wont tell who who it was too.. and then he wonders why she feels insecure...

I dunno what to tell her.. honestly.. i don't think it's right...

probably him asking if she (unknown female) missed him

RA
    Yes.. and he wont tell who who it was too.. and then he wonders why she feels insecure...

I dunno what to tell her.. honestly.. i don't think it's right...

If it were me and the woman refused to tell me that would be it. You cant really have any kind of relationship in this situation. Like I said further up, this fits in the catagory of inappropriate.

Thread Information