smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries

Talking Going to London and Amsterdam !!!

I'm gonna take a trip to London and Amsterdam by Christmas for 20 days.
    my buddies are waiting for me in London to show me around, but no one in Amsterdam, where should i go plus Red Light District and the WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED coffee shops?!!!
    i ain't going to be sober for 1 minute during the whole trip.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Red Light District?? you dog you!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    bring me with you..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    Red Light District?? you dog you!
    i'll post many pics on here (i'm hoping it'll be that good).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    bring me with you..
    let's go, ticket's are freakin' cheap as shit to London, a round trip on British Airways in $607 only, and u can go to Amsterdam for dirt cheap, few buck i believe, by plane it's only about $100 round trip.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    Hell yea, it will be bro! Lucky fu(k...thats crazy its that cheap lol next time make a post earlier when your planning your trip and we'll all meet up and the big boys (and even me) will go witcha!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    Hell yea, it will be bro! Lucky fu(k...thats crazy its that cheap lol next time make a post earlier when your planning your trip and we'll all meet up and the big boys (and even me) will go witcha!
    it ain't late yet, i'm going by Xmas as i said, so anyone wants to go more than welcome, i'll be providing a place to stay for free in London only at my buddies.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm gonna take a trip to London and Amsterdam by Christmas for 20 days.
    my buddies are waiting for me in London to show me around, but no one in Amsterdam, where should i go plus Red Light District and the WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED coffee shops?!!!
    i ain't going to be sober for 1 minute during the whole trip.

man....that would be a sweet trip......and if it's really that cheap...sounds like something i would do

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    youre not going to take pics in the red light district.

honestly, i dont think we had any pics between a group of a dozen people i was with while in amsterdam, lol. not really sure though

Bigmac is offline Banned
    Many girls don't appreciate it. So if you want to take pics, do it candidly. Some streets are very crowded, where many people walk with cameras, so do it here.

Tips:

Sint Annestraat, a very small street, here you will find the most beutifull East European girls you will ever see.

Bloedstraat, here you will find gorgeous Latin girls. Look for the brazilian girls, they are truely the best. In the Bloedstraat, and the streets connecting to it, watch out for latin She-males, they are so beautifull, you will easily take them to be girls.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    London is one hell of a expensive city so that's nice you got a place to stay. Helps out alot. When you go to Amsterdam hit up Cafe Baba. Can't miss it it's write on the corner right when you enter the Red Light District sort of in the middle near the bridge. It was my favorite coffee shop out of the dozen we went to. Try their hash brownie, milkshake, muffins and toasties Never have I been so fuked up after trying one of their hash brownies after smoking a couple jayz. Pickpocketing is pretty bad there also. Just keep your wallet in your side pocket and keep a watch out. I saw a lady get her purse snatched right next to me. You'll see what I mean when you go there. Anyways enjoy.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    yea I only got one pic, it is hard, but the I am having flashbacks in my head right now, that are better than any pics..

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Im saving my pennies as we speak! I too shall see Europe soon!!!

Bigmac is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmac
    Many girls don't appreciate it. So if you want to take pics, do it candidly. Some streets are very crowded, where many people walk with cameras, so do it here.

Tips:

Sint Annestraat, a very small street, here you will find the most beutifull East European girls you will ever see.

Bloedstraat, here you will find gorgeous Latin girls. Look for the brazilian girls, they are truely the best. In the Bloedstraat, and the streets connecting to it, watch out for latin She-males, they are so beautifull, you will easily take them to be girls.

If you have any questions, let me know.

And one more thing, have the drinking and smoking fun at night. Have the other kind of fun during the day, say before 5 pm. At night it is very busy, so the girls try to get you in and out as quickly as possible.

During the day, it is more quiet, less people walking around, so you are in a position to 'negotiate' a better deal.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    And one more thing, have the drinking and smoking fun at night. Have the other kind of fun during the day, say before 5 pm. At night it is very busy, so the girls try to get you in and out as quickly as possible.

During the day, it is more quiet, less people walking around, so you are in a position to 'negotiate' a better deal.
    You sir are a gentlemen and a scholar.

LMAO

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Careful not to get your luggage lost in Amsterdam - happens all the time... fooking baggage handlers for KLM must be stoned constantly...

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Dude I just got back from Amsterdam yesterday morning. What a great city, really a lot of fun. Good luck maintaining any kind of a bodybuilders lifestyle over there. It is munchie heaven! The red light district is pretty damn interesting, you'll see some real hotties and some broads that are all busted up and worn out. The 420 Cafe was cool, I really liked the vibe there. I'm so glad I went to Amsterdam. Stay at a hostel, book at least a night in advance, rent a bike. From there, you're set man.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Dude I just got back from Amsterdam yesterday morning. What a great city, really a lot of fun. Good luck maintaining any kind of a bodybuilders lifestyle over there. It is munchie heaven! The red light district is pretty damn interesting, you'll see some real hotties and some broads that are all busted up and worn out. The 420 Cafe was cool, I really liked the vibe there. I'm so glad I went to Amsterdam. Stay at a hostel, book at least a night in advance, rent a bike. From there, you're set man.
    Yea hostels are the way to go in Amsterdam if you're looking to budget. Try the Flying Dragon or Lucky Lake Hostel. I stayed at them both, but myself I prefer hotels especially if you're going to bring home a lady I spent well over a 100 Euros every night in the city.

palumbo is offline Member
    all i can say it was a blast i wen t a couple months ago stayed at the flying pig downtown it wsas amazing have fun bro

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    London is one hell of a expensive city so that's nice you got a place to stay. Helps out alot. When you go to Amsterdam hit up Cafe Baba. Can't miss it it's write on the corner right when you enter the Red Light District sort of in the middle near the bridge. It was my favorite coffee shop out of the dozen we went to. Try their hash brownie, milkshake, muffins and toasties Never have I been so fuked up after trying one of their hash brownies after smoking a couple jayz. Pickpocketing is pretty bad there also. Just keep your wallet in your side pocket and keep a watch out. I saw a lady get her purse snatched right next to me. You'll see what I mean when you go there. Anyways enjoy.
    thax for the advices guys, i'll make sure i duck tape my wallet to my ass

Blog Entries

i ain't whoring around, i'll just LOOK, i'm faithful to my GF (at my self)

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Stay at a hostel
    I'm surprised, coming from you!.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I'm surprised, coming from you!.
    Yeah, I know, but it's the best way to meet girls in different cities, just gotta keep an eye on your wallet.

Better yet, get yourself a hotel room and then pick up chicks at the hostel.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    London is one hell of a expensive city so .

its not that expensive in relation to the states - i spent a fortune going out in LA

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    its not that expensive in relation to the states - i spent a fortune going out in LA
    london as far as i remember has the 2nd highest cost of living, next to tokyo

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    london as far as i remember has the 2nd highest cost of living, next to tokyo
    I live 30mins from London and I can tell you that London's bars and clubs are a lot more expensive than where I live. Everything in the capital is more expensive. From a can of Coke to a pint ot beer.

I also read somewhere that London was one of the most expensive places to live, just behind Tokyo.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    yes it is expensive. but in relation to where?

cost of living etc in the US is cheaper but the bars and clubs arent, not much anyway - and the cabs cost loads which you have to get everywhere cos the public transport sux (i'm talking about LA here)

i can think of many places more expensive than London:

Hong Kong, Tokyo, Stolkholm, Paris
    any capital city is gonna be expensive so in relatively speaking london aint that bad

Thread Information