anybody ever had to take a polygraph test while on cycle?

I'm trying to get a job with the fire dept. I'm almost positive they polygraph the same way the police force does. I'm on a bunch of gear right now and I have no clue what to do to beat the thing. I stupidly smoked a joint 2 weeks ago as well. I know I can pass a piss test, but the polygraph will **** me. I thought about trying to fudge it and say "I was at a party and a kid next to me was smoking it, so I probably had second hand smoke" and about the roids saying" I used to do them, however I'm on M1T right now which was legal at the time I bought it but is now considered a steroid " Maybe they'll buy into it. Anybody been in a similar situation before?

Unoid is offline Member
    Prohormones is the answer. All bought legally.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I'm trying to get a job with the fire dept. I'm almost positive they polygraph the same way the police force does. I'm on a bunch of gear right now and I have no clue what to do to beat the thing. I stupidly smoked a joint 2 weeks ago as well. I know I can pass a piss test, but the polygraph will **** me. I thought about trying to fudge it and say "I was at a party and a kid next to me was smoking it, so I probably had second hand smoke" and about the roids saying" I used to do them, however I'm on M1T right now which was legal at the time I bought it but is now considered a steroid" Maybe they'll buy into it. Anybody been in a similar situation before?
    Guess you didn't watch The Sheild last season. They explained how to beat a polygraph. When they ask you a yes or no question and the "correct" answer is yes but is a lie, then think of a question where the true answer is "yes" and then answer the question.

Example:

They ask "Have you ever used anabolic steroids ?"

You think "Is my name Ricky Martin?" and answer "No" (unless of course that's your name)

Actually, I don't know if this actually works but it looked good on TV.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Guess you didn't watch The Sheild last season. They explained how to beat a polygraph. When they ask you a yes or no question and the "correct" answer is yes but is a lie, then think of a question where the true answer is "yes" and then answer the question.

Example:

They ask "Have you ever used anabolic steroids ?"

You think "Is my name Ricky Martin?" and answer "No" (unless of course that's your name)

Actually, I don't know if this actually works but it looked good on TV.
    that prolly takes a lot of concentration...and seems pretty hard cuz when someone asks me a question im sure it still floats around in ur head even if ur thinking of something else

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    pop xanax...or fill weed/cannbis in a capsule and swallow it....

I can look @ the times and dosages if u want them...i have them in a book

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    that prolly takes a lot of concentration...and seems pretty hard cuz when someone asks me a question im sure it still floats around in ur head even if ur thinking of something else
    I knew it was too good to be true! You know I actually missed the episode thwere they were supposed to take the polygraph so don't know if it worked or not.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I knew it was too good to be true! You know I actually missed the episode thwere they were supposed to take the polygraph so don't know if it worked or not.
    still worth a try i guess?

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

So what you're saying is go to the polygraph while on something? You mean to calm your nerves and all? hmmm, never thought of that.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    what happens if you just tell them the truth. My friend is a cop and told them that he used weed. He used the juice too but I don't know if he told them that.

So what you're saying is go to the polygraph while on something? You mean to calm your nerves and all? hmmm, never thought of that.
    thats what i would do...and id keep a small vial of poison in my teeth to use if it looks like theyre gonna torture me for the info JK

seriously , i would use smth to calm my nerves , but id make sure the piss test is not in the same times where it will appear(the drug)...

Cool

How to pass the lie detector test

-Normally if the authorities want you to take a lie detector test, then will want you to sign a piece of paper saying they are not responsible for anything that happens to you (i.e. electric shocks from sweating, internal physiological damage, etc.) However, if you believe that a lie detector test request is immanent, writing up a form saying that they are most defiantly responsible for anything that happens to you and inserting a large figure of money will usually result in the lie detector test being dismissed. This is due to the fact that they have you sign a release form, this means that people in the past have been subjected to damage of some sort and sued the the test administrators. Therefore, if you hold them responsible the chances are that you will not have be asked to take the test.

-LIE DETECTOR TESTS When you are subjected to a lie detector, they are measuring your physical responses to psychological stimuli. It's something like watching you to see if you blush. There are four levels they can measure.
    1. Your response when you are just sitting there, not being asked anything.
    2. Your response when you are asked a question you would have no reason to lie about. "What is your name?"
    3. Your response when asked a question they consider personal or embarrassing to most people. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have sex with your mother?" I think only the government would have enough nerve to actually do this.
    4. Your response to the questions they suspect you might lie about.
    What they are looking for is whether your #4 responses are closer to #2 or #3, and if the difference is significant with respect to #1.
    If your response level to #3 is much higher than any of the others, you are clearly telling the truth about #4.
    If your responses to #1, #2, and #4 are low, and #3 is high, they think you are telling the truth.
    If your responses to #1, #2, #3, and #4 are all the same, they think that you are either a psychopath or extremely well-adjusted and telling the truth.
    If your responses to #1 and #2 are low but #3 and #4 are high, they think you are lying.
    If your responses to #2, #3, and #4 are high, they think you are very nervous and they call the result "inconclusive."
    This last result is easiest for most people to fabricate. You would simply need to think about something embarrassing each time they ask a question. You must not relax, except between questions. A more risky alternative would be to try to relax during the questions you're going to lie about, but not during the "embarrassing" questions. If successful, this would produce the "normal truth" result they prefer to see most. If it failed, it would give the "lie" result. If you take some form of tranquilizer beforehand, you may be able to relax enough to get the "psychopath" response. This can be achieved by emptying out a disolveable plastic shelled medication tablet such as a paracetamol. This could then be filled with marijuana or similar tranquilizer. The capsule would then be reconstructed and taken shortly before the lie detection test is due to begin.

-One practice method would be to wire yourself to an ohmmeter. One wire wrapped around the left index finger, the other wrapped around the right. If the reading drops from (for exapmle) 100 K-Ohms to a third of that, a lie has just been recorded.You should practice lying through this means to become skilled.

you should experiment with the two types of cannabis
    -pure stevia(head high)
    -pure indica(body stone/couch lock)
    a hybrid which contains 50% of each
    and then do the @ home test using the ohmmeter and on the day of the real thing use the one that works best ofcourse

another drug to consider would be xanax..in a dose from .25-1 u have to expeiment 1st...u dont wanna go there and obviously look like ur ON smth...
    the effects are usually felt after 20mins-1 hr of ingestion

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I like the idea about thiking of a diff question but I would be so nervous that I would probobly fail every question on the whole damn thing.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

So your recommending more drugs to pass a polygraph test that hes worried about failing because of drugs. intersting
    Anyways i would stay away from THC because you might get paranoid and really screw things up. As for Xanax(or any barbiturates) i'd say yes to a small dose to calm down.

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    The key to remember is that your not trying to beat the machine you're trying to beat the examainer. The internet is full of information on countermeasures; tacks in shoes; pucker your azz, drugs, controlled breathing, things to even out your response..These help, but the person giving the test is the one who will fk ya. He'll tell ya you're being deceptive and give you one last chance to come clean...if ya do...no one will ever hire you again. If he decides to fail you..fine..ask for a retest because you were nervous, or apply with someone else..What theses guys know is that many honest people appear deceptive and many liars pass their test. I don't know what state your in, but if you're getting stoned two weeks before a polygraph they will probably find about it when they do a background on you..I hope you don't plan on smokin that crpp on the job. Not to take the high road, but firemen have an incredible amount of responsibility to those they serve, their actions can save or lose lives. I'm just a newbie, but I've been around the block a few times. Good luck in your future.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    are they even still using them? I hear they no longer are used in court as evidence b/c they are so unreliable.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    So your recommending more drugs to pass a polygraph test that hes worried about failing because of drugs. intersting
    Anyways i would stay away from THC because you might get paranoid and really screw things up. As for Xanax(or any barbiturates) i'd say yes to a small dose to calm down.
    Yes I am...

Its funny that you said no to Cannabis..which is illegal and said its ok to use xanax...and guess what its illegal too

and 2 xanax has more side effects than cannabis...way more...but i still prefer Tombstones

experiment with both.and use the one which works best...and dont use that shit after you get accepted , you dont wanna hose down a wrong apt and get sued... JK bro

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    are they even still using them? I hear they no longer are used in court as evidence b/c they are so unreliable.
    Courts don't mandate them, but, they can be offered as evidence if taken voluntarily. Sensitive jobs and jobs of public trust require them. Yes they are thought to be unreliable but only because their result is not in itself a definitive answer, they are only a tool. The poly administer forwards their opinion as to whether or not they feel you are truthful. IMO it's a pretty stressful event regardless of who you are, thus your potential to appear deceptive can present itself without reason.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnutt
    The key to remember is that your not trying to beat the machine you're trying to beat the examainer. The internet is full of information on countermeasures; tacks in shoes; pucker your azz, drugs, controlled breathing, things to even out your response..These help, but the person giving the test is the one who will fk ya. He'll tell ya you're being deceptive and give you one last chance to come clean...if ya do...no one will ever hire you again. If he decides to fail you..fine..ask for a retest because you were nervous, or apply with someone else..What theses guys know is that many honest people appear deceptive and many liars pass their test. I don't know what state your in, but if you're getting stoned two weeks before a polygraph they will probably find about it when they do a background on you..I hope you don't plan on smokin that crpp on the job. Not to take the high road, but firemen have an incredible amount of responsibility to those they serve, their actions can save or lose lives. I'm just a newbie, but I've been around the block a few times. Good luck in your future.

Vey good info, thanks a bunch. And no, I do not smoke weed on a regular basis. This was just a stupid decision I made at a party and I dont ever plan on doing it again.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i dont know how many fire depts do a lie detecter test.. i know where i live its just hte police dept.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    do they ask about aas usage?`

Thread Information