kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding

working construction

I just started working for this small company installing window sills in new homes. the work is more fast paced than physical, but its so hot right now. the problem is i cant get to the gym anymore. i get home late or im tired as hell and cant go. i was on a lean bulk diet and it was going great and i was about to start superdrol. for yall that work in this field... how do you get to the gym and do you keep a good diet? this sucks

radar1234 is offline Member
    when i used to frame houses i would go to the gym at 5:30 in the morning and be at work at 7:00 and get home at 6:30. it was easier to work out before work than after a hard day. just pack around bars and food in your work belt. and remember to drink lots of water.

Whoa!! thats early man. i think golds opens at 6am but dam getting up at 715am is hard enough. Ya youve got pound water all day or else youll be in the hospital.

anyone else??

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    after work get a good meal and sit on the couch for a 30 hr watch T.V., then pop an ephedrine pill, and you will be flying. Then off to the gym, and your good to go..

find a new job,lol just a sugestion

I used to do commercial construction. I wroked from 7:00a-5:30p usually. I had to leave the house at 6:30am to get there on time, and wouldnt get home until 6:00. By the time I got dinner then got to the gym it was 7:15-7:30ish. I'd get home around 8:30-9ish, get to sleep around 11 or 12, then back up at ****ing 5:45 to eat breakfast and pack my lunch. I seriously had jack shit for time and would often function on 4-5 hrs of sleep. I dont know how the hell I stayed in the gym looking back on it all. That type of work ****ing sucks!!! If your physique means alot to you get out quick. And when it rained, I didnt get paid.

Thread Information