Sage is offline Anabolic Member

Online Entrepreneur

anyone knows how to go by getting that established....................

i am not creating anything fancy just need to build an extremely miniature site strictly where my local/foreign customers can go and pay my service fees using a plastic/money order/etc...............

do i need to contact all the credit card companies directly in order to get the merchant number with their approval.................................

anyone who has good links or experience post away........

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I personally DON'T accept credit cards, nor personal checks.

Reason being, people receive their products then they STOP PAYMENT through the credit card company or stop payment on their check.

You are then ASSED OUT of your $$$$$, and they have a free product.

~SC~

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I personally DON'T accept credit cards, nor personal checks.

Reason being, people receive their products then they STOP PAYMENT through the credit card company or stop payment on their check.

You are then ASSED OUT of your $$$$$, and they have a free product.

~SC~
    u have been pinged..................

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Say what??

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Say what??

~SC~
    my bad, at work we use ping (as if ping the ip address and wait for the reply)..............in other words, i hit u up in pm bro....................

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin

definitely a good starter kit......................good to see u r still surfing the board bro...................

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    definitely a good starter kit......................good to see u r still surfing the board bro...................
    I was begining to wonder where the luv was... Good to see you bro!

OG

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know if you want to go this route but I accept CC payments through PayPal. I pay a small fee to do this but the money goes directly into a account that I can move if I wish.

As SC stated there are A-holes out there that will try to scam you but I haven't ran into that yet and hope not to either.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I don't know if you want to go this route but I accept CC payments through PayPal. I pay a small fee to do this but the money goes directly into a account that I can move if I wish.

As SC stated there are A-holes out there that will try to scam you but I haven't ran into that yet and hope not to either.
    WoW MudMan, i also have not seen you in ages bro...............hope all is well.........

i was avoiding the idea dealing with the 3rd party processors, but looks like it might be a practical way of doing things..................Paying small fees i don't mind, what i am still researching is what % per dollar amount will the various third party processors charge me, by moving the funds around to my accounts.....................

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    WoW MudMan, i also have not seen you in ages bro...............hope all is well.........

i was avoiding the idea dealing with the 3rd party processors, but looks like it might be a practical way of doing things..................Paying small fees i don't mind, what i am still researching is what % per dollar amount will the various third party processors charge me, by moving the funds around to my accounts.....................
    LOL...... yeah I haven't been around too much but now I will be. All is good here and I hope the same for you as well.

I think they charge me 1.9 to 2.9%.......... It's not that much and for the profit I'm making I really don't care.

Thread Information