Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky

I broke a chair today!

Today, I broke a chair today in the cafeteria at work.
    i fell on my ass as the leg broke off. Then, I tried to sit up and get out. Then it dawned on me... i gotta lie back, onto the floor to get this chair from underneath me. I was trapped for like 30 seconds while everyone stared at me in silence...
    Here's why I'm posting... As I got up and was given a new chair, someone yelled "steroids " under their breath as I was getting up.
    I brushed it off and ate my lunch.
    That comment really pissed me off.
    Do you guys ever get remarks like this from people?
    How do you deal with them?
    I just wanted to tell the person who said that to go to hell.
    I think I did the right thing by saying nothing, and showing that looser that I am a bigger man.

chest6 is offline Banned
    breaking a chair..thats quite impressive

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    You absolutely did the right thing by ignoring him. If you would have gotten mad, he probably would have said "roid rage ", and then you'd have to break his face for realz. Besides that it would sort of prove that you do use steroids and your self-concious about it. Most people are jealous cuz their either fat or skinny, you just have to brush the haters off.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    You absolutely did the right thing by ignoring him. If you would have gotten mad, he probably would have said "roid rage", and then you'd have to break his face for realz. Besides that it would sort of prove that you do use steroids and your self-concious about it. Most people are jealous cuz their either fat or skinny, you just have to brush the haters off.
    I hateeee that more than anything. Any time someone bigger than everyone else gets mad...its roid rage . Pisses me off sooo much

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'm getting angry!

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    im pissed

I shoulda threw the chair on the wall and broke it some more, and yelled really loud
    "who dare challenges me!!"
    Then I coulda ripped off my shirt and yelled
    "roid raa-a-age!!" (my superhero's transformation quote)
    Then I would beat my chest like a gorilla, cause you know,
    I must be on roids and with lotsa rage.
    The shitty thing is that I am natural right now, and have been for over 10 weeks.
    What a dumb shit that person is.
    Can't wait to start juicing agian, and show them how I really do it!

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    I shoulda threw the chair on the wall and broke it some more, and yelled really loud
    The shitty thing is that I am natural right now, and have been for over 10 weeks.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    My girlfriend works at the gym I train at. Since I'm in Germany there aren't all that many black people. My gf says that people come up to her all the time and ask her if she knows the "big black guy". They always make comments like: "What's he using? I know it has to be something!" and "He looks like he's holding water, do you think he is on steroids ?!"

Sh!t like that. When she tells them that I am her boyfriend they grill her like crazy to find out if I am juicing. Her boss even came up to her and said, "Two people have told me that your boyfriend is selling steroids in the locker room." The worst part about it is that I am still natural!!! It's like they have never seen someone weigh over 260lbs. and be natural. I'm 6'1" and it's not like I am super lean or anything.

Just roll with the punches, bro. Fvck them bitches...

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    My girlfriend works at the gym I train at. Since I'm in Germany there aren't all that many black people. My gf says that people come up to her all the time and ask her if she knows the "big black guy". They always make comments like: "What's he using? I know it has to be something!" and "He looks like he's holding water, do you think he is on steroids ?!"

Sh!t like that. When she tells them that I am her boyfriend they grill her like crazy to find out if I am juicing. Her boss even came up to her and said, "Two people have told me that your boyfriend is selling steroids in the locker room." The worst part about it is that I am still natural!!! It's like they have never seen someone weigh over 260lbs. and be natural. I'm 6'1" and it's not like I am super lean or anything.

Just roll with the punches, bro. Fvck them bitches...
    its genetics man , black people have good muscle gene there is a black guy in my gym 2 he is the only one and he is one of the biggest guys and he is natural, but you can find some exeptions like russians they are white but they have good muscle gene.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Today, I broke a chair today in the cafeteria at work.
    i fell on my ass as the leg broke off. Then, I tried to sit up and get out. Then it dawned on me... i gotta lie back, onto the floor to get this chair from underneath me. I was trapped for like 30 seconds while everyone stared at me in silence...
    Here's why I'm posting... As I got up and was given a new chair, someone yelled "steroids " under their breath as I was getting up.
    Do you guys ever get remarks like this from people?
    How do you deal with them?
    I just wanted to tell the person who said that to go to hell.
    I think I did the right thing by saying nothing, and showing that looser that I am a bigger man.
    Man that is a bunch of BS. What kind of place do you work at where co-workers say shit like that? You could sue the motherfvcker, especially if you work in an office environment. Keep doing what your doing bro, I got respect for your tolerance.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    how much do you weigh....

Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    Man that is a bunch of BS. What kind of place do you work at where co-workers say shit like that? You could sue the motherfvcker, especially if you work in an office environment. Keep doing what your doing bro, I got respect for your tolerance.
    I am a steel worker. I work in a factory. The lunch i was eatting was one that had been bought for us by the boss because of all our hard efforts. no one is sueing anyone, especially in Canada. Even if I could sue him, I would never waste the courts time with crap like that, but I would sue him if I lived in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    how much do you weigh....
    225 pounds, shreded

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    its genetics man , black people have good muscle gene there is a black guy in my gym 2 he is the only one and he is one of the biggest guys and he is natural, but you can find some exeptions like russians they are white but they have good muscle gene.
    "black people" are not naturally genetically predispositioned to be more muscular. That's rediculous. Many black men in the states are this way b/c of the type of breeding (for lack of a better term) that took place during the shameful period of slavery.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Lucky your not on tren ... you might have went to the guy and yanked his chair from under him saying "bitch find your own chair this one is mine"

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    "black people" are not naturally genetically predispositioned to be more muscular. That's rediculous. Many black men in the states are this way b/c of the type of breeding (for lack of a better term) that took place during the shameful period of slavery.
    I think that is what he was referring to and many of our darker skinned brothers are descendants from those mentioned, so it would make sense that they have carried those good genetics with them over the years. Not all black people necessarily have better genes but in general it seems that a lot do.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    LOL! I don't want to get into this discussion again but that is not entirely true. Breeding may have something to do with it but it is NOT the only reason. Genetics play a much larger role.

Black people of West African descent (like most African Americans) are naturally predisposed to have a higher percentage of fast twitch fibers than most other races. They also have a tendency to have higher calf muscles, thicker thighs, longer legs and narrow waists. This leads to higher performance in sports that require explosive actions (like boxing, running and jumping.) Lifting weights stimulates the fast twitch muscle fibers in your body. Having a higher amount of fast twitch fibers will naturally lead to easier muscle growth (hypertrophy).

Another factor to think about is testosterone production in black people, which is higher than white people. If you notice, black people are less prone to get things like osteoporosis and more likely to get prostate cancer. This might have something to do with that higher amount of test.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    You would figure that people would grow up, but there will always be haters.
    Don't sweat them sumbitches, Juicy. Feed off of this like you are doing and become even stronger.

LOL! I don't want to get into this discussion again but that is not entirely true. Breeding may have something to do with it but it is NOT the only reason. Genetics play a much larger role.

Black people of West African descent (like most African Americans) are naturally predisposed to have a higher percentage of fast twitch fibers than most other races. They also have a tendency to have higher calf muscles, thicker thighs, longer legs and narrow waists. This leads to higher performance in sports that require explosive actions (like boxing, running and jumping.) Lifting weights stimulates the fast twitch muscle fibers in your body. Having a higher amount of fast twitch fibers will naturally lead to easier muscle growth (hypertrophy).

Another factor to think about is testosterone production in black people, which is higher than white people. If you notice, black people are less prone to get things like osteoporosis and more likely to get prostate cancer. This might have something to do with that higher amount of test.
    North african men too

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I get that shit at least three times a day, secretary at work kept saying shit, I pulled her aside and told her Ive had enough, I said you know I can be the meanest MF ever, I dont want to be, but next time you say something Im going to hurt your feeling real bad. All smiles so far!

225 pounds, shreded
    that must have been a piece of shit chair to break for 225lbs. Maybe you were set up, or it just wasn't your day.

decadbal is offline Banned
    how much u weigh there ah bigfella

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    how much u weigh there ah bigfella
    are u asking me?

decadbal is offline Banned
    him, i didnt see his reply..225.. oooh.. big fella.. watch out little chairs..haah

Unoid is offline Member

I heard something like they had a decreased immunity to aids.
    LOL JK I coudln't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    that must have been a piece of shit chair to break for 225lbs. Maybe you were set up, or it just wasn't your day.
    I wasn't a set up. In truth, i am the skinniest person at this plant. Everyone that works there is a FAT FUK! I don't know why the chair broke.
    This thread really wasn't about the quality of the chair, or about Black peoples genetics.
    It was about the remark that was made to me after it broke, and I was asking for suggestions as to how I should handle these situations.
    Unfortunately, it turned into a Black vs. White debate and only 2 people came up with a suggestion for the presented situation.
    Ohhh well....

me---> <----cafeteria at work when my chair broke
    *steroids !* <----the underthebreath comment that was yelled when the room went quiet.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    In the cafeteria at work, one guy said out loud

"Must be nice to get your muscles from a needle"

I said "Yup, dedication, diet, and hard work had nothing to do with it."

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    you know what gets me, there was a kid at my office,runing his mout about me. so someone told him to chill or i was going to kick his ass. so this dude calls me and says man you can kick my ass i only weigh 150lbs, if you want to just come down and knock me out. I just hung up.
    Now here is my problem, why is it that all mee are men, yet when a little bitch runs his mouth, or starts a fight, a bigger guy has nothing to win. If you knock him out its "unfair" your so much bigger, **** that, because i spend 2 hours a day keeping my body in shape, i have to let ****ers talk however they want with a free pass.
    I am not a violent man, but I will tell you what i think "roid-rage" is BS, i think its the outside people that F with you more once you get in shape and big, and then when you react your the animal and a roid head.

I know i babbled, but this makes me so mad, i cant get it all out..
    lol

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    I Get comments about being on roids all the time bro, I know how you feel Not.

but damn breaking a chair, I woulda had a big smile on my face while i was on the ground lol

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    Same hear bro... the guys at work always joke about me being on roids. And I've broken a couple of chairs myself.

Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    I woulda had a big smile on my face while i was on the ground lol
    I did, for a second... then the remark.

Ha , why even bother with haters/losers like them...I feel sorry for those kinda people...I laugh @ them...for laughing @ me ......

Just remember: When u get somewhere financially/certain weight/titles etc...U get haters..thats when you know u really hit it...and no SC im not talking bout u JK

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Ha , why even bother with haters/losers like them...I feel sorry for those kinda people...I laugh @ them...for laughing @ me ......

Just remember: When u get somewhere financially/certain weight/titles etc...U get haters..thats when you know u really hit it...and no SC im not talking bout u JK

All my friends are jealous, because 3 months ago I was only making about $14,000 a year. Now I am making over $75,000. They hate me for that. What you have said is good advice, and true

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    thanks. That was helpful advice.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Damn Brucy wtf happened career-wise, if you dont mind me askin'..thats a hell of a jump

I know! All of a sudden, I get a call from the highest paying factory in town.
    I got a job interview and passed their math test. They said "welcome aboard'
    I have 3 more weeks to go ,and then I am in the Steel Workers Union of America.
    I make great cash, and it took me 6 years of repeatedly re-applying untill they finally hired me. Barely anyone quits there so its hard to get in.
    I am now a steelworker, and It gives me the greatest forearm pump.
    I love it. i get paid weekly and my last paycheque was for $989.00 (take home after taxes) FOR ONE WEEK!!!
    This allow my juice addiction to soar out of control!
    Before that I was a underpaid, over worked kitchen slave, and besides the free protien that I had to steal, IT SUCKED ASS. $550 on average every two weeks.
    Dont miss it a bit.

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    ROFL!!!!! That's classic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information