For those with motorcycles or wanting to buy one

Just be careful with these things, they arent toys. A buddy I work with was just killed a few days ago when he went around a corner too fast, hit a curb and was thrown into a guardrail. His chest was crushed. Too many people are buying bikes they arent ready for, or riding careless and stupid. In the past few years I can think of about 5 or 6 people I'm freinds with or know of, who have been seriously hurt or killed in motorcycle accidents. Just a couple weeks ago that guy who was killed and I were having a contest to see who could do more wrist curls. Now he's gone.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Sorry to hear abour your friend bro. I dont like motorcycles myself.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    dang bro! Sorry to hear about that! Iv had a few friends hurt really bad on motorcycles....I would never own one where i live...To many asshole drivers!

OG

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Today's sportbikes are unbelievably powerful. Its a shame to see inexperienced riders buying bikes that are way over their skill level. Its a recipe for disaster. I have seen many guys around my area crash their brand new liter-bikes, a couple of deaths. And I'm not talking about your friend, just in general. Sorry to hear about your bro.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear about that. I have yet to have an issue on a bike, i am a very paranoid and cautous rider though. I know my own limits, i just don't trust other people on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by JdFlex
    Today's sportbikes are unbelievably powerful. Its a shame to see inexperienced riders buying bikes that are way over their skill level. Its a recipe for disaster. I have seen many guys around my area crash their brand new liter-bikes, a couple of deaths. And I'm not talking about your friend, just in general. Sorry to hear about your bro.
    I see guys riding Hayabusas as first bikes nowadays. You could slip your wrist just a hair more than you want to and that thing will get away from you quick.

palumbo is offline Member
    sorry to hear about ur bro i was going to buy one but then i started workign at the hospital and seeing how many people get hurt no thanks

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't ridden any sport bikes besides the old school ones, 79 Triumph bonneville baby~ heh, i ride harleys atm.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Just be careful with these things, they arent toys. A buddy I work with was just killed a few days ago when he went around a corner too fast, hit a curb and was thrown into a guardrail. His chest was crushed. Too many people are buying bikes they arent ready for, or riding careless and stupid. In the past few years I can think of about 5 or 6 people I'm freinds with or know of, who have been seriously hurt or killed in motorcycle accidents. Just a couple weeks ago that guy who was killed and I were having a contest to see who could do more wrist curls. Now he's gone.
    Your Not in Cali are you??

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    There are alot of kids riding crotch-rockets that should'nt even be driving a car.
    Weaving between cars, riding peoples asses, trying to race anyone and anything, and doing what they think is showing off...

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Your Not in Cali are you??
    Nah bro, the southeast

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Nah bro, the southeast
    Oh ok, a bud whos over here playing hockey got a call about his brother getting killed on his motor cycle

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    got an f4i and im starting to get too crazy so im selling it

1819 is offline Senior Member
    very sorry to hear about your buddy.

decadbal is offline Banned
    from being acop, ive noticed most accidents are caused by the riders.. they are unsafe and drive very careless. sorry about your bro.. i hope ppl learn from this.. sometimes you can hurt someone else and not yourself, by doing something stupid in a car or bike

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    from being acop, ive noticed most accidents are caused by the riders.. they are unsafe and drive very careless. sorry about your bro.. i hope ppl learn from this.. sometimes you can hurt someone else and not yourself, by doing something stupid in a car or bike
    Exactly right!!! They think because they are on a bike and not a car that they can swerve in and out of traffic carelessly and go 100 mph all the time. No, it's too bad my bro is gone, but I'm with you on that one

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Deca you're a cop?

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear about your friend..sounds like he lived his life in the pursuit of happiness and health. I've ridden a bike for almost 15 years and get a big scare at least once every couple of months. Between jackholes on cellphones, reading the newspaper, putting on makeup or just being retarded while driving you never if the ride your on will be your last. Be careful out there.

Thread Information