Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Sex offender living on my road.

Seriously guys, what would happen in America?. I don't want the usual "I'd hang the little bastard by the balls" comments. Because thats what I'd like to do, but realistically I can't. Whats sickening is this road is full of young families and this fvcking animal is allow to roam the streets. As the parent of a 9yr old girl I'm fvcking annoyed to say the least.

This is a story about him scanned from the news paper. So what would happen in America?. Would he be allowed roam the streets?.

He lives 11 door's down from me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sex offender living on my road.-mark.jpg  

1819 is offline Senior Member
    by law he has to register but isnt he supposed to be a certain distance from children at all times?

No, the only conditions on his release is that he must attend councilling, but as the articule says, he refuse's to go. Btw, both his mother and father are fvcking scumbags too.

colossus1 is offline Member
    There are sex offenders let loose everyday in america.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    I bet you had bacon for breakfast

Sorry couldn't resist

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    No, the only conditions on his release is that he must attend councilling, but as the articule says, he refuse's to go. Btw, both his mother and father are fvcking scumbags too.
    yea i didnt relize the law would be different where you are. also im pretty sure over here, the public may not get warning because he is under age. depending on the crime, juvies privacy is protected.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    yep, every day here... over here, people really feel threatened by that... they inform school, community groups, neighborhoods, etc. usually there is so much pressure on the offender, they keep moving due to the harrassment. its unfortunate in a way but they made their own bed. Sorry to hear that bro, but they are everywhere here, I imagine is the same over there too

Btw, 'GARDA' and 'GARDAI' are 'POLICE' in Gaelic (or Guardians).

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    yep, every day here... over here, people really feel threatened by that... they inform school, community groups, neighborhoods, etc. usually there is so much pressure on the offender, they keep moving due to the harrassment. its unfortunate in a way but they made their own bed. Sorry to hear that bro, but they are everywhere here, I imagine is the same over there too
    There was a girl that was killed years ago named Megan Kanka and with some lobbying there was a law passed in her name called "Megan's Law".

What it pretty much does is makes the state regiter the sex offender. So if you don't know where to check you will never know that the person living on your street has a sex offence crime aggainst a minor. Almost every state in the US has a web site to check this information.

I guess you could make signs with his picture, name and address and the nature of his crime and post them all over the neighbourhood or drop them in all the neighbours mailboxes at night...

I know it's pretty common in the US and even in Canada for "vigilantes" to make and post such "A sex offender lives near you" posters to inform the neighbours.

Red

Its hard because child molesters arent curable. They can be treated to control the feelings/desires that they will have for the rest of their life.....but they will always be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I guess you could make signs with his picture, name and address and the nature of his crime and post them all over the neighbourhood or drop them in all the neighbours mailboxes at night...

I know it's pretty common in the US and even in Canada for "vigilantes" to make and post such "A sex offender lives near you" posters to inform the neighbours.

Red
    Thats the kind of suggestion I'm looking for. This thought crossed my mind already, thanks.

Thats the kind of suggestion I'm looking for. This thought crossed my mind already, thanks.

It would be a good idea to inform your neighbors, but do it quietly........theres no need to get crazy and violent.

Well, I assume it makes it a lot harder for this boy to offend again if every dad and older brother in the neigbourhood has their eyes on him.

In a case like this, I believe that the neighbourhoods kids safety far outweighs any rights to personnal liberties and privacy this guy may have so I would not hesitate to make sure EVERYONE knows he's a perv.

Red

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Well, I assume it makes it a lot harder for this boy to offend again if every dad and older brother in the neigbourhood has their eyes on him.

In a case like this, I believe that the neighbourhoods kids safety far outweighs any rights to personnal liberties and privacy this guy may have so I would not hesitate to make sure EVERYONE knows he's a perv.

Red
    I agree 100%

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    You keep an eye on him, thats what he wants. Then you wakeup and your daughters been knocked up and theirs money missing from the dresser, ive seen it a hundred times before.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro,

I have kids as well. The problem here is that this kid "will" do it AGAIN. No doubts about that. Some how he must get the message that it better not happen on YOUR street. I do like the idea of ALL the neighbors knowing who he is and where HE lives. That should keep him in check in your neck of the woods.

Good Luck

MJ

radar1234 is offline Member
    get your sniper rifle out! no, but seriously there is not much u can do. u could pay some of the local delinquents to pay him a visit with baseball bats and belaclavas.

just a suggestion.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    as a parent myself i cannot understand wat goes on in these assholes minds to make them want and do wat they do to kids,i cant say anymore coz i would prob end up gettin banned,just makes you want to go and do things!!!!!

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    You should be-friend him and once you have his confidence employ him and after a while give him a small job to do that may go wrong and some ones life may be lost (Shit Happens and time kills every one)

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I think Red has the best advice. Post his address and picture all over the place in the neighborhood and don't sugar coat anything. let everybody know exactly who he is.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow... i feel for you Bounce! agreed with some of these guys... put up signs around town, im sure the school knows already, and just keep your eye out! (honestly, radar might have a point too)

Explain to your daughter what the kid has done and who he is, that way she knows not to go near him, and if he comes near her to run to an adult. I'm afraid the only other thing you could do besides informing the neighbors is to move away.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Explain to your daughter what the kid has done and who he is, that way she knows not to go near him, and if he comes near her to run to an adult. I'm afraid the only other thing you could do besides informing the neighbors is to move away.
    Sod that why should decent peaple move becouse of scum. this happens to much. we must stand and fight back. I know you did not wont this on your tread Bouncer but i would fire the fcukers house and he can move away.

sorry for the out burst bro

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Hey, who hasn't gotten drunk and waved their dick around infront of some girls face? Thats not a sex offender. Be glad you don't have some fat old man thinking about little boy ass.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    and you crticize Iranian because they hang molesters!!??

radar1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Wow... i feel for you Bounce! agreed with some of these guys... put up signs around town, im sure the school knows already, and just keep your eye out! (honestly, radar might have a point too)
    ty heavy. after countless "ambushed" beatings( to wich the cops wont even look into) and several break-ins and property damage this scumbag will move!!

im sure u can find some willing particapants!

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I don't know about Canada, but in the US, its a federal offense ot tamper with someone elses mailboxi if you aren't a post office employee or mail delivery person... just a thought.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Purchase about 40 blow-up dolls of the female variety and get some clothes from goodwill. Then dress all the blow up dolls with the clothes and scatter them ALL OVER his front lawn in the wee hours of the morning.

Hide behind a tree and see what he does when he opens his front door. Then you'll know if he's cured or not!

~SC~

Here's the actual page for the state of Georgia,
    You can search by the your location and by the person's name.
    For most they even have a picture of the person.

http://www.ganet.org/gbi/sorsch.cgi

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    I think you should get a petion to try to get that person evicted from your apartments b/c u just can feel safe with a 9yo daughter around. Im sure other tenants feel the same way as u bro...

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    there are many people that have been falsely covicted of crimes

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Purchase about 40 blow-up dolls of the female variety and get some clothes from goodwill. Then dress all the blow up dolls with the clothes and scatter them ALL OVER his front lawn in the wee hours of the morning.

Hide behind a tree and see what he does when he opens his front door. Then you'll know if he's cured or not!

~SC~
    LMAO

There are 275 sexual offenders living in the same county as I do.

http://www.ganet.org/gbi/sorsch.cgi?...&submit=Search

Seriously though, I would NOT feel comfortable living that close to a sex offender when I had children. No way Jose!!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Seriously though, I would NOT feel comfortable living that close to a sex offender when I had children. No way Jose!!

~SC~

You're in California aren't you?

If so you might want to check to see.

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/search.asp

Yeah, I know! California is like pervert central!!!!!!

~SC~

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Am I reading this story correctly? The kid is only 15 and when he was 13 he was charged of this offense, right? It doesn't say anything about him being a child molester. It said he molested a girl that was in her early teens (which means she was at least 13 maybe older.)

I really don't think you have to worry about your 9yo daughter just yet...

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    its funny in the west how they protect their children when they are below 18 but when they get over 18 they leave the house and do whatever they want from drug to pervert sex and their parents dont care because they are 18, this doesn't make sense

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information