Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Actually a lot of us members are former fatties... so we have the right to hate lazy fat-asses

My damm metabolism *IS* slow and anything bad I eat goes straight to my ass...

Thats why we constantly watch what we eat and not miss a work out.

Red
    I am with you on this i weigh 224 pounds with a bf of 14% and i eat like a mouse. I dont eat all the nice things i like and when i do loose control and eat chocolate (Yummy) i put weight on fast as fcuk. I am 40 yrs of age and i have been that fat gitt work mates took the piss out off. Not any more!

Best excuse i heard: I have brittle bones

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    Thats just baby fat

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Actually a lot of us members are former fatties... so we have the right to hate lazy fat-asses

My damm metabolism *IS* slow and anything bad I eat goes straight to my ass...

Thats why we constantly watch what we eat and not miss a work out.

Red
    Truer words have never been spoken!

Fat people need love 2

fat people keep u warm in the winter and shade in the summer

Its not the size of the ocean its the motion of the ocean

trisdog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeOweDee
    Fat people need love 2
    I had my share, Took a few for the team

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I dont make up excuses for being fat, but I would like to hear some of yalls excuses for being arrogant pricks.
    my excuse is that im just better than you...

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Thats just baby fat
    LOL

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Thats just baby fat
    My response:

"Yeah, u right...........cuz baby............YOU FAT!!!!!!!!"

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    my excuse is that im just better than you...
    haha wtf..thats great..this thread cracks me up...
    i agree with all these reasons..

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    lol this is amusing...why are these people having to come up with excuses? You guys are asking them straight up why they're fat? or waht?

Someone said that he was an extra-skinny dude and felt as if he is on the other side of the spectrum to fat people, I agree with this. But it's not the case with all fat people.

This isnt an "Excuse" they use, but dont you just LOVE when they try to give YOU tips on how to eat? its like....are you kiddin me?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    lol this is amusing...why are these people having to come up with excuses? You guys are asking them straight up why they're fat? or waht?

Someone said that he was an extra-skinny dude and felt as if he is on the other side of the spectrum to fat people, I agree with this. But it's not the case with all fat people.

This isnt an "Excuse" they use, but dont you just LOVE when they try to give YOU tips on how to eat? its like....are you kiddin me?
    i hate it when fat ppl look at u and say.."do you take steroids "
    no bitch i workout
    do you know what a treadmil is?
    Ever heard of a diet?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    too slow metabolism is a hard thing to beat ,I am tall and I have a fast metabolism I can eat anything at night and don't get fat but my friend have a slow one and he is short 2 if he eat some broasted chicken he will gain weight the next day and he cant stay on a diet his whole life its hard and stressing plus u have to take into consideration that some people have a mind job my friend is a programmer and he can't perform good on a diet.
    That's why he needs to go to sleep an hour earlier, get up and run for 45 minutes in the morning, come home, stretch and jump in the shower before going to work. All before breakfast. Then for breakfast, 3/4 cup plain oat meal, and two egg whites. 4oz, glass of OJ or some juice for dextrose after the run.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    yes I am 6.1" and I was 151lbs exactly and even with working out and eating a lot sometime i use to eat befor bed time I couldnt gain weight only 2 or 3 lbs wich doesn't count, so steroids were a big help to me, maybe fat people are the same they do everything and cant lose weight thats my opinion.

now I have to eat or I will become skinny again because its been 5 hours since I woke up and I ate nothing

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    anyone fancy a cheese burger?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stick to brown rice and other low glycimec (sp) index foods. I eat 3/4 cup oat meal when I wake up. Couple of egg whites for protien.

I ate a double meat and cheese burger the other day. Wonder if it had some Mad Cow in it. I was pooping all day. I believe I pooped about 6 times in that day. I was sore.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I ate a double meat and cheese burger the other day. Wonder if it had some Mad Cow in it. I was pooping all day. I believe I pooped about 6 times in that day. I was sore.
    Thank you for sharing that with us, (too much information)

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by trisdog
    Ok i see what you are saying, But they are still LAZY, some people have to be on a STRICT diet.. If your health and looks are NOT a priority then you will reap the consequences!

get your friend in the gym with you!
    Are there a lot of lazy fat people - YES. But it is not fair to generalize, some people are cursed with slow metabolims and bad genetics.

My Dad is 57 years old, he gets up every day at 5:00am and does 45-60 minutes of cardio on an empty stomach and eats a healthy diet. No, it's not as clean as a bodybuilders diet but it's still better than 99% of the average persons's diet. And guess what? He's still fat! He needs to lose like 50 lbs and nothing he does has worked for him but he is sure as hell not lazy.

I dont make fun of fat people because I believe it brings bad Karma. You make fun of a fat person....who knows, down the road you may be one of them.
    Last edited by SexyKitty; 08-13-2005 at 10:08 AM.

trisdog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Are there a lot of lazy fat people - YES. But it is not fair to generalize, some people are cursed with slow metabolims and bad genetics.

My Dad is 57 years old, he gets up every day at 5:00am and does 45-60 minutes of cardio on an empty stomach and eats a healthy diet. No, it's not as clean as a bodybuilders diet but it's still better than 99% of the average persons's diet. And guess what? He's still fat! He needs to lose like 50 lbs and nothing he does has worked for him but he is sure as hell not lazy.

I dont make fun of fat people because I believe it brings bad Karma. You make fun of a fat person....who knows, down the road you may be one of them.
    I see what you are saying, But i believe no matter how slow your metabolism is or how bad your genetics are you can beat fatness!, Isnt it a basic rule of thumb for dieting if you burn more calories then you take in you will loose weight?

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    You make fun of a fat person....who knows, down the road you may be one of them.
    very well said , maybe some day those with slow metabolism that keep themselves lean with diet and training and make fun of fat people they will get old and will not be able to train or diet and od course they will get fat. I ask them now if it happens to you do you like it when people make fun of you?

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by trisdog
    I see what you are saying, But i believe no matter how slow your metabolism is or how bad your genetics are you can beat fatness!, Isnt it a basic rule of thumb for dieting if you burn more calories then you take in you will loose weight?
    In theory yes, a caloric deficit should result in weight loss. I'm sure however that in some people there are other variables that play a part. Some people are inflicted with diseases that put on weight, some people take meds that make them put on weight It gets even harder as you get older, metabolism does slow down and muscle mass does decrease. Remember, not everyone is a bodybuilder, nor should they have to be. Hell, I cant figure out why my Dad cant lose weight, and god knows he's doing his best. And yes, some people are just plain lazy.

I'm not making excuses for being fat. All I am saying is that you think it's so easy to lose weight once you get fat.....well it's not as black and white as you think. Not all fat people are lazy, not all fat people eat nothing but McDonalds and Pizza. There are some fat people that are constantly stuggling to lose weight and unless you have been there, it's a frustrating battle that you will never understand. I have to work harder than any of my friends to keep my weight down. I'm the only one of my friends that works out, eats clean and as soon as I deviate from my diet for more than a month, the pounds start to come on. I know that if I ate an "average persons" diet, I would be a cow, and yes it's f'n frustrating.

I just dont think it's fair to generalize and put all fat people into the same category. Is it annoying when someone who weighs 300 lbs eats nothing but pizza and ice cream and then cant figure out why they cant lose weight? Yes. But is that everyone, no. Iether way, is it a reason to be angry and make fun of fat people. No. And if it doesnt affect you....who the hell cares. The only time I let it concern myself is when it's someone in my family, I care about their health and want to do what I can to help them. Anyways, go ahead and put all fat people into the same fat, and lazy category if you will, but if you turn into a 300lb tub of lard because you become inflicted with some disease that forces you to take medication that makes you gain weight well.....I'll be sure to be doing this

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    i hate it when fat ppl look at u and say.."do you take steroids "
    no bitch i workout
    do you know what a treadmil is?
    Ever heard of a diet?
    HAhahahahah true that,
    The best excuse I heard was:
    "I don't like working out"
    I've also heard:
    "I'm not fat, you're just to skinny"
    and
    "It's healthy to have a bit of fat on your bones"
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiight......
    Every inch you put on after the 34' waist mark increases your chances of lotsa health complications after the age of 40.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    I'm not fat...I'm just holding a lot of water.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph
    Yeah, can you say "LAKE F*CKING TAHOE"????

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph
    your avatar made me feel guilty because I was a deadlift nazi and its been 3 months I am not doing deadlift because of the hot weather and humidity ,I should start doing them again.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Well i used to be a real fatty too, but not because of the excuses listed above. I could not help but to eat. When your emotions dictate your eating it's a living nightmare. I feel truely sorry for some of these real fat asses because i know what some of them are going through. So it's easy for you all to point and laugh because, you have never had the this type of experience.

some of you will call bullshit on this saying, I could control the urge.. well you have never had this type of mind fawk.

I consider myself fortunate today. BB has had a major impact on my life. I think for me the discipline that bb takes has helped with my discipline in other aspects of life in general including over eating.

I'm a little buzzed from lastnight so is my speling in off just ignor eit. you get the idea. I'm tired of correcting the shite.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh.. almost forgot. It's easy for me to point fingers to now, i try not too but yes sometimes you just can't help but to say, NOW THAT A FAT Azz BIaTCH.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I really don't eat that much besides i only every drink diet soda.

So that will be a super size double whopper cheese and bacon meal heavy on the mayo with extra cheese diet cola to drink with a side of onion rings. oh oh oh and for dessert I'll have strawberry ice-cream and diddy donuts.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    HAhahahahah true that,
    The best excuse I heard was:
    "I don't like working out"
    I've also heard:
    "I'm not fat, you're just to skinny"
    and
    "It's healthy to have a bit of fat on your bones"
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiight......
    Every inch you put on after the 34' waist mark increases your chances of lotsa health complications after the age of 40.
    hahaha...once this girl was like i need this fat on my lower stomach when i have a baby...haha righttt okay fatty..

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    My Mom and I both struggle with weight. I have a pretty good diet and so does she. We have horrible genetics and horrible metabilisms.
    My fiance and I have a set of friends that are over weight...over over. They eat horrible and don't diet. Lunch is fast food and dinner is some take out or sit down. I and my gf are both health conscience and eat healthy. From being around these people i really see a on going pattern that would be hard to stop i guess. If i go on a trip and don't eat really well like a cheeseburger one day and something else the next i Feel like SHIT. I don't have energy or anything. THink about people that eat nothing but that stuff. Imagine their organs they would never be functioning right with all that sat. fat.

JMO

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    My Mom and I both struggle with weight. I have a pretty good diet and so does she. We have horrible genetics and horrible metabilisms.
    My fiance and I have a set of friends that are over weight...over over. They eat horrible and don't diet. Lunch is fast food and dinner is some take out or sit down. I and my gf are both health conscience and eat healthy. From being around these people i really see a on going pattern that would be hard to stop i guess. If i go on a trip and don't eat really well like a cheeseburger one day and something else the next i Feel like SHIT. I don't have energy or anything. THink about people that eat nothing but that stuff. Imagine their organs they would never be functioning right with all that sat. fat.

JMO
    saturated fats are good bro

its all those crappy hydrogenated oil and the simple carbs

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    yes its true some people are fat because of thyroid problem, because of a too slow metabolism, because they are too busy to workout or diet due to the fact they have a stressing 16 hours work to make a living ect.... so I cant make fun of them because I am fit and they are not.
    This is actually the most intelligent response I have seen you post. I think most of us on these boards neglect to think that legitimately some people cannot acheive their fitness goals. Both my mother and father religiously do morning cardio and weights and yet do not make physical changes. In fact I have done work on their lab results and diets and neither are overeating their BMR. In the RD field you see a number of patients who actually experience the same problem. Alot of times if you dont get weight off by a certain age you may not get it off easily or at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information