Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    If i had a family like yourself Bouncer then i would feel a bit uneasy with him living just a few doors down.
    I cant believe he is allowed to roam the streets... why?! Shouldn't he be in a young offenders prison?

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    its funny in the west how they protect their children when they are below 18 but when they get over 18 they leave the house and do whatever they want from drug to pervert sex and their parents dont care because they are 18, this doesn't make sense
    I don’t think you understand us mate. We are parents and our child will always be our child but we allow our children to become adults and make their own decisions. We are always there for them and will guide and help as mush as we can, but we do not dictate and try to rule their adult lives. We are a democracy not a dictator

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Am I reading this story correctly? The kid is only 15 and when he was 13 he was charged of this offense, right? It doesn't say anything about him being a child molester. It said he molested a girl that was in her early teens (which means she was at least 13 maybe older.)
    Bro there is the fact this kid is a sex offender... thats pretty bad to start with... no means no wether you're 12 or 85...

And then he is not taking the situation seriously at all... if you read the article you see this boy seems to think it's all a big joke. Refusing court ordered counseling, harassing his victim...

Now you and I both know he'll offend again in no time if he thinks the whole situation is a big joke and there are no real consequences.

If the courts or his parents cannot provide those consequences, then it's the neighbourhoods job to do so.

Red

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by oldandgrim
    I don’t think you understand us mate. We are parents and our child will always be our child but we allow our children to become adults and make their own decisions. We are always there for them and will guide and help as mush as we can, but we do not dictate and try to rule their adult lives. We are a democracy not a dictator
    Exactly. In addition, when my son is 18 it's not going to all of a sudden be like "okay, get your ass out of the house", and his mother and I no longer caring what he does w/his life, health, etc. That statement was a slippery slope one @ best.

~SC~

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    its funny in the west how they protect their children when they are below 18 but when they get over 18 they leave the house and do whatever they want from drug to pervert sex and their parents dont care because they are 18, this doesn't make sense
    A parent has a natural and legal responsibility to take care of their minors; their child(ren) At 18, they start making their own choices and have accountability that they didn't previously have. I doubt the parents don't care, just have much less influence and say in their lives and decisions.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Hmmm...I think the only option is what red said

other than that theres nothing you can do really
    maybe get her a cell phone and/or a loud ass button thing to press if he she ever sees/him comes near her

getting people to hit em could even aggrevate the situation even more i wouldnt.....Mind your own bussiness and dont bother no one...but if some1 bothers you/family/friends...Then make sure all hell breaks loose

Dont wanna sound like a pessimest but from my long reading bout serial killers/mass murderers..he has potential of becoming the 1st

reminds me of Harvey Glatman and Henry Lee Lucas

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Hey, who hasn't gotten drunk and waved their dick around infront of some girls face? Thats not a sex offender. Be glad you don't have some fat old man thinking about little boy ass.

ACTUALLY I KNOW NO ONE WHO'S DONE THAT!.

And I suggest you read the rest of the articule. Are you saying you've also followed girls, and laid a hand on them too?. Or that its ok for every drunken shithead to do likewise?. Maybe I should just called into the girl and her family and tell her to cop herself on!.

Red, I'm going to run your suggestion accross some other concerned parents on the road. Instead of naming him I could attach a photo of him to this scanned articule instead!.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Red, I'm going to run your suggestion accross some other concerned parents on the road. Instead of naming him I could attach a photo of him to this scanned articule instead!.
    Good plan

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    You should pay him a little visit, don't threaten him and do him no physical harm, just explain to him that you are a sick fvck who WILL do very bad things to him and his balls if you see him within 10 meters of your daughter. If he tells something to the police or his parents, just deny it, whoo believes a sexal offender anyway...

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Hmmm...I think the only option is what red said

other than that theres nothing you can do really
    maybe get her a cell phone and/or a loud ass button thing to press if he she ever sees/him comes near her
    good idea

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree w Red. Put up some of his pictures with that article and be sure they are everywhere. Let everyone know who the sumbitch is.

i don't have any children, but I can somewhat imagine what you feel.
    About two months ago, I found out that an old man that had just moved in to my same exact block was a predator. He had not registered as an offender and was taken in. After that my neighbor (she has two girls) took it upon herself to print out all the predators in our area. It is amazing how these maniacs are close to us and our loved ones.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    is the sex offender a woman

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Put him in portlaoise. He'll be looked after :wink:

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I guess you could make signs with his picture, name and address and the nature of his crime and post them all over the neighbourhood or drop them in all the neighbours mailboxes at night...

I know it's pretty common in the US and even in Canada for "vigilantes" to make and post such "A sex offender lives near you" posters to inform the neighbours.

Red

This seems to be all you can do without taking measures that can land you in Jail.

Same crap here in the states Bouncer. They are everywhere! and for every one they catch and register 10 that they didn't catch roam the streets. Sick ****s the whole lot of them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information