gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

We might know each other

I've been noticing alot lately guys on here from my state. Wouldnt it be kinda funny if we knew each other or went to the same gyms. Just figured; there's so many of us on here now somebody probably knows somebody and doesn't even know it.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    yeah there is nothing that cracks me up more than to hear someone talk about anabolic review. I have heard people talk about it or I have got into a discussion with someone that has been to the site before. I just laugh and walk off. If they only knew....

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by PTbyJason
    yeah there is nothing that cracks me up more than to hear someone talk about anabolic review. I have heard people talk about it or I have got into a discussion with someone that has been to the site before. I just laugh and walk off. If they only knew....
    You dirty dawg You should tell 'em bro, thats not fair (but it is funny )

NightOp is offline Member
    maybe once the T-shirts get out we will know Not complaining jason, I know your busy and workin on em.. I'm just looking forward to em.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Just ran into a bro' here; turn out we have the same friends and probably have been out drinking together before and never knew it!

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

It's Happend to me Twice So Far . . .

. . . and I also didn't tell them who I was. In fact, one time someone actually mentioned me, and I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. In part, it's because I don't want people that I don't know constantly tapping me for advice - although I do not plan to ever charge for advice, it just seems like accosting a doctor or lawyer in a men's rooom and asking him for advice while he's standing at the freakin' urinal. Also, people like to brag about who they know, so I agree fully with Jason - you never know when someone across the gym is telling his buddy, "Hey, that's Jason from A.R." Or, "That's TNT from A.R."

Sometimes, I'll hear younger guys talking about AS generally (without mentioning A.R.) and, again, I try to keep my mouth shut - unless what they're saying is so off the wall that they could harm themselves.

The whole thing is kind of funny . . . It reminds me of what Lenny Bruce once said, "The true egotist is the anonymous giver. He's the one sho says to himself, 'I'm so good, I'm not tgonna tell anybody.'"

BigD is offline Associate Member
    I've often thought the same thing, but unless they start openly talking about AR then I would never know?

I know in person and have met two folks on AR. One is of course my hunny BigGunz, the other is FrankM7 who I have worked out with a couple of times at the same gym. We were both members of the gym before joining AR.

Originally posted by NightOp
    maybe once the T-shirts get out we will know Not complaining jason, I know your busy and workin on em.. I'm just looking forward to em.
    My shirts will be ready on Friday. We are going to see how they turn out and then we will start producing them in the near future.

NightOp is offline Member

My shirts will be ready on Friday. We are going to see how they turn out and then we will start producing them in the near future.
    sounds good, thnx

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Thumbs up

Allllrightty.. I want one..

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

Maybe we should come up with a secret "handshake" or something - you know, like the frat brats do, until we get our t-shirts. I want a t-shirt, but I am kinda wondering about wearing something that says "anabolic " anything on it! I can imagine the remarks already. Oh well!

peace,

ttgb

Tedmax195 is offline Member

WOOOO WHOOOOOO that sounds awesome it would be great if they would be out in time so i can wear mine to the Olympia with pride..(hint hint)

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree Tedmax! Let hopfully get them before the show starts.

justme is offline Associate Member
    thats the beauty of the net. you talk to people on here that you would never know you have talked to.

I am only going to have 12 shirts guys. If anyone wants one you can find me wearing one at the bb competition in Arilington this weekend. I will be giving them away if anyone ask about them.

I am only going to have 12 shirts guys. If anyone wants one you can find me wearing one at the bb competition in Arilington this weekend. I will be giving them away if anyone ask about them.
    Shoot....damn I wanted one of those. Will you be printing anymore Jason ?

Thread Information