Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

I Had The Weirdest Dream Last Night...

Jesus, just when I thought all the clomid was outa my system, I have the most fvked up dream last night, and remember every bit of it... weird! I was at the movies with the lady watching Wedding Crashers... look to my left and I see SC taking up two chairs wearing his sunglasses... yeah, it gets better... so at this point, I'm like wtf, why is swolecat at the theater down from my house?!? I avoided confrontation with him because I was scared he was going to call me skinny ... then some ass kept jumping in front of the screen but he was reaaaaly funny looking... I looked closer and it was that little kid from Cruise's avator popping out of his skin... I nearly shit myself. He wasn't alone, he was with Ironfreak, but he was represented as some black cloud in the dream... yeah! (may I just remind you, this is 100% accurate... believe it or not, no bullshit!)... as I was leaving the theater I get a parking ticket from officer HeavyHitter... bastard... then my chick got mad for no reason and walked home... End of dream, woke up and ate some oats and eggs. Go ahead asses... flame away, I know you wanna!!!

IronFreakX is offline Banned

your fvcking wierd man

ohhhhh fvk... I see Bigen readin this.... Common, let's hear it!!!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh man, I wasnt in it? LOL.
    That is pretty messed up that not only 1 or 2 people from AR were involved but 4. No more AR b4 bed time for you.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Oh man, I wasnt in it? LOL.
    That is pretty messed up that not only 1 or 2 people from AR were involved but 4. No more AR b4 bed time for you.

-Bino
    lmao!!! oh great, I give you full permission to kick me at the gym!! This site is like Crack!

I will be coming to London tonite. Gonna workout maybe at 6:30 or 7:00.
    Wear ur jock.

-Bino

I will be coming to London tonite. Gonna workout maybe at 6:30 or 7:00.
    Wear ur jock.

-Bino
    lmao!! DONE!!! I'll be there too... wearing only the jock and socks and running shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    lmao!! DONE!!! I'll be there too... wearing only the jock and socks and running shoes.
    LOL
    Oh man the mental pic I got was just too gross from that.

I better not have a f'd up dream tonight.

-Bino

Man, What is Bigen coming up with. He's been on this for like 20 mins.

-Bino

Man, What is Bigen coming up with. He's been on this for like 20 mins.

-Bino
    something good... probably has the words, assclown, and fudge packer in there somewhere... with a nice pic of a penis cake... let's see if negrodamis is right.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    bigen12 will not reply now he is still busy with his new phone , I am sure his new phone is equiped with a dildo

you think thats ****ed up?? You should hear some of my dreams!!! Like the one I had a few nights ago. I travel every weekend and when I do I pack my duffel bag. In my dream I was eating with some freinds at a nice fancy restaurant with my bag on the floor beside me. Somebody had gone through it and took my juice. I shouted out at the top of my lungs "who the **** took my juice!!!!" The restaurant went silent. I told everybody that nobody was leaving until I shook their pockets and got my juice back. I went around for 20 min shaking ebverybody's pockets and finally like the last guy I shook I heard the bottles going "ting ting" together. I said"you and me, outside ,NOW!!!" we got outside into the parking lot, when all of a sudden an old cadillac fleetwood pulled up and 4 huge black guys got out. They were there to back the guy up against me. I took on like 5 guys at once and when it was all said and done they were on the ground and I had my juice back!! The end

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    you think thats ****ed up?? You should hear some of my dreams!!! Like the one I had a few nights ago. I travel every weekend and when I do I pack my duffel bag. In my dream I was eating with some freinds at a nice fancy restaurant with my bag on the floor beside me. Somebody had gone through it and took my juice. I shouted out at the top of my lungs "who the **** took my juice!!!!" The restaurant went silent. I told everybody that nobody was leaving until I shook their pockets and got my juice back. I went around for 20 min shaking ebverybody's pockets and finally like the last guy I shook I heard the bottles going "ting ting" together. I said"you and me, outside ,NOW!!!" we got outside into the parking lot, when all of a sudden an old cadillac fleetwood pulled up and 4 huge black guys got out. They were there to back the guy up against me. I took on like 5 guys at once and when it was all said and done they were on the ground and I had my juice back!! The end
    rofl!!! that's BRILLIANT!!! I think we're too deep in the game!

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    still talking about you gay dreams hahaha

rofl!!! that's BRILLIANT!!! I think we're too deep in the game!
    Bro, I got a ton of juice dreams that are memorable. One of the craziest though..... I was lying down under a tarp in the back of an old rusty pickup truck going over the mexican border. My dog was back there with me, he kept moving around as we were getting close to customs and I whispered "Champ, sit down now!!!!" Then he looked at me and opened his mouth and said "where the **** we goin!!!??" My do actually spoke to me in my dream. The worst part about it all is I talk, curse, and yell in my sleep. My girl is afraid to sleep next to me some nights. She says she's afraid to wake me up because she doesnt wanna get hit.

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    what do you guys say? lmao

http://forums.steroid.com/a/

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Bro, I got a ton of juice dreams that are memorable. One of the craziest though..... I was lying down under a tarp in the back of an old rusty pickup truck going over the mexican border. My dog was back there with me, he kept moving around as we were getting close to customs and I whispered "Champ, sit down now!!!!" Then he looked at me and opened his mouth and said "where the **** we goin!!!??" My do actually spoke to me in my dream. The worst part about it all is I talk, curse, and yell in my sleep. My girl is afraid to sleep next to me some nights. She says she's afraid to wake me up because she doesnt wanna get hit.
    dood, I'm the same way... my chick has to slap me at night because I converse with myself and yell at my pillow.... I'm the craziest sleeper... thank god the ladies stick around!

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I think the people who spend a GREAT deal of time on this thread can admit to having a dream about some of the members on here, or running into them. I know I have.

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    I think the people who spend a GREAT deal of time on this thread can admit to having a dream about some of the members on here, or running into them. I know I have.
    whowhowho!!! commmmmmon... you gotta share now!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I thought my dreams were fuvked up!

bump for SC, HH and Cruise!!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Jesus, just when I thought all the clomid was outa my system, I have the most fvked up dream last night, and remember every bit of it... weird! I was at the movies with the lady watching Wedding Crashers... look to my left and I see SC taking up two chairs wearing his sunglasses...
    In this part of your dream you are fantasizing about SC, wishing that you were sitting cradled in his arms….

yeah, it gets better... so at this point, I'm like wtf, why is swolecat at the theater down from my house?!? I avoided confrontation with him because I was scared he was going to call me skinny ...
    In this part of your dream you are playing out your fear of SC refusing to give you the sweaty ass love that you so desire…

then some ass kept jumping in front of the screen but he was reaaaaly funny looking... I looked closer and it was that little kid from Cruise's avator popping out of his skin... I nearly shit myself. He wasn't alone, he was with Ironfreak, but he was represented as some black cloud in the dream... yeah! (may I just remind you, this is 100% accurate... believe it or not, no bullshit!)...
    In this part of your dream your jealousy of others getting between you and the sweaty ass love that you so desire….

as I was leaving the theater I get a parking ticket from officer HeavyHitter... bastard... then my chick got mad for no reason and walked home...
    Again in this part of your dream your jealousy of others getting between you and the sweaty ass love that you so desire……

Your woman getting mad at you is your rejection of traditional sex with a woman….

End of dream, woke up and ate some oats and eggs. Go ahead asses... flame away, I know you wanna!!!
    I hope you aren’t disappointed….

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    In this part of your dream you are fantasizing about SC, wishing that you were sitting cradled in his arms….

In this part of your dream you are playing out your fear of SC refusing to give you the sweaty ass love that you so desire…

In this part of your dream your jealousy of others getting between you and the sweaty ass love that you so desire….

Again in this part of your dream your jealousy of others getting between you and the sweaty ass love that you so desire……

Your woman getting mad at you is your rejection of traditional sex with a woman….

I hope you aren’t disappointed….
    ROFLMFAO!!! holy hell Bigen!! I'm pissing myself lauging now.... it must be the sweaty ass love that I so desire!!! For Fak sakes man, it took you long enough... now where's my penis cake?!?!?!?

bigen12 will not reply now he is still busy with his new phone , I am sure his new phone is equiped with a dildo

Yep, got me a new phone!
    Nextel i850

Militia, just because you carry a sack full of fetid dildoes every where you go, doesn't mean that everyone else does.....

ROFLMFAO!!! holy hell Bigen!! I'm pissing myself lauging now.... it must be the sweaty ass love that I so desire!!! For Fak sakes man, it took you long enough... now where's my penis cake?!?!?!?
    How about some Dick Suckers,

I don't have time to bake a cake.

I know you love them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    How about some Dick Suckers,

I don't have time to bake a cake.

I know you love them!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Strange for sure!!!

~SC~

do you guys ever have dreams were you are falling and it realy feels like you are falling?I actually put holes in the wall because my hand slams against it so hard when iam falling or foot.

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    man i have these dream problems too, i always have one im fallin g and wake up with a jump ......but the other night ,,,,,,,,, i had a dream that i walked in on one of my friend and his brother, they were in the shower and he was holding his bro upside down (standing 69) and they were sucking each other off.... they were very embarrased i saaw them lol but it seemed sooo real like it took me a while to figure out it was indeed a dream. sick huh ?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bwahahahaha..... that wasnt a dream son! I really did leave you a note on your car!! It said "I just told your girlfriend that I am your gay luva and that she needs to leave right now as I am taking you down the block to Dally's house for some bondage! Why do ya think your girl was sooo mad???

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    I know who it is.........

Quote Originally Posted by beefjr22
    man i have these dream problems too, i always have one im fallin g and wake up with a jump ......but the other night ,,,,,,,,, i had a dream that i walked in on one of my friend and his brother, they were in the shower and he was holding his bro upside down (standing 69) and they were sucking each other off.... they were very embarrased i saaw them lol but it seemed sooo real like it took me a while to figure out it was indeed a dream. sick huh ?
    OMG that would be soo sick. So you pretty much saw them naked I guess...What a dream. Its way too funny man sorry.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by beefjr22

yes... you have a very sick mind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Bwahahahaha..... that wasnt a dream son! I really did leave you a note on your car!! It said "I just told your girlfriend that I am your gay luva and that she needs to leave right now as I am taking you down the block to Dally's house for some bondage! Why do ya think your girl was sooo mad???
    bwaaaaahahhahha!!! I wondered why she left last week!!! Welp, single life, here I come!

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    LOL that was a fuked up dream bro...............

thanks for the PM

Thread Information