Thread: Advice Needed

Captain Fraud is offline New Member

Advice Needed

Hi everyone , need some advice for a nasty injury I have , I injected too high into the top of my leg hitting a blood cell causing a Heamatoma (not sure how it's spelt) the Dr says I have a huge bruise in my thigh muscle which is bleeding and will take up to 8 weeks to heel , he also said if it gets infected I'll have to have my thigh opened up and the puss scooped out , my leg is swolling up and burns like hell , it also feels like it a spot that needs bursting , any advice on please , I'm proper shitting myself , don't know whether to rest it or keep it moving????

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    well what did the dr. tell u to do?

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i would think that you would want to keep it moving to keep the blood flowing through it but i dont no im not a doctor

decadbal is offline Banned
    wow, id def keep in touch with a dr and not rely on one person heres advice...

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    well what did the dr. tell u to do?
    Thats the problem , they didn't really seem to know a lot about sted users 3 nurses and 2 doctors had never heard of Winstrol , one Dr said rest and the other keep it moving thats why I thought someone on this website must of had the same as me at some point.....please don't tell me I'm the new Guinea pig LOL

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    thats good info cause i inject up higher in my leg always cause its painless. Im going to to have to watch it now i guess. good luck and seek 2nd opinion. familiarity with a compund like winny shouldnt matter. the doc knows what is wrong he should know how to treat it regardless if it was just sterile oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    thats good info cause i inject up higher in my leg always cause its painless. Im going to to have to watch it now i guess. good luck and seek 2nd opinion. familiarity with a compund like winny shouldnt matter. the doc knows what is wrong he should know how to treat it regardless if it was just sterile oil.
    the Doc told me to put you thumb on you pelvis bone and stretch your hand down you leg to the tip of your index finger , then half again you should then inject the side of the leg , by the way the doc thinks I've popped a blood cell with injecting that high , I just need to know what the best way not to get it infected rest or movement , big lesson for me to learn , as they say learn the hard way

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    sorry to hear that bro,,,,bumer

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Thats why when I did my first cycle this spring, I went to my doctor and had him show me how to inject properly. He probably didnt like it (tho he never gave me a speech), but he took the time to show me and explain safe cycling to me.

I'll also never forget how hard my skin was to poke through that first time I know it was all in my head, but my skin seemed like it was steel mesh or something, it took alot of willpower to push hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    sorry to hear that bro,,,,bumer
    Thanks mate , you wouldn't believe the month I've had got signed off work for 2 weeks with a bad back(done doing squats) then when I was due back in on the Mon , done my jab the Sunday and one week later back in hospital and because I was on my back for 2 weeks watching films and playing playstation combined with eating crap I have also put the pounds on.....OH the shame LOL

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Winny is a vet's drug for horse's that's why the doctor couldn't give you info on it. I'd certainly go back to the doc, he should have at least precribed anti-biotics to keep any infections at bay.

Your taking a huge chance asking this type of question on this or any other board when you really should be seeking professional medical advice.

But just for your info. I've a mate who had something similar done with his left bicep and they'd to cut it open, clean it, dress it and that was repeated for a few visits. Your right to be concerned but take your ass back to the doc please.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    Thats why when I did my first cycle this spring, I went to my doctor and had him show me how to inject properly. He probably didnt like it (tho he never gave me a speech), but he took the time to show me and explain safe cycling to me.

I'll also never forget how hard my skin was to poke through that first time I know it was all in my head, but my skin seemed like it was steel mesh or something, it took alot of willpower to push hard enough.
    thats one problem I've never had....... pushing IT in hard

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Winny is a vet's drug for horse's that's why the doctor couldn't give you info on it. I'd certainly go back to the doc, he should have at least precribed anti-biotics to keep any infections at bay.

Your taking a huge chance asking this type of question on this or any other board when you really should be seeking professional medical advice.

But just for your info. I've a mate who had something similar done with his left bicep and they'd to cut it open, clean it, dress it and that was repeated for a few visits. Your right to be concerned but take your ass back to the doc please.
    Thanks for the concern , he has giving me anti biotics , I just thought looking at this website there is a lot of experience on it and just wanted to pick some brains , hope I ain't offended anyone thats the last thing I'd do

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    You haven't offended anyone. But really, we're all just recreational user's here and apart from telling you about any previous bad injecting experiences we really can not take the place of your GP. Either way, best of luck with these.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    just one question why didnt prescribe cortisol shots? , cortisol can do wonder to inflamations.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    just one question why didnt prescribe cortisol shots? , cortisol can do wonder to inflamations.
    I haven't a clue my friend , my normal Dr gave me a cream to rub on then when the pain got worse I went to the hospital and he gave me anti biotics , thats why I've asked for advice on here , I'm not looking fir somebody to tell me what to do , just thought somebody on here might have had the same injury and wounded what they did

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fraud
    the Doc told me to put you thumb on you pelvis bone and stretch your hand down you leg to the tip of your index finger , then half again you should then inject the side of the leg , by the way the doc thinks I've popped a blood cell with injecting that high , I just need to know what the best way not to get it infected rest or movement , big lesson for me to learn , as they say learn the hard way
    Did you not asperate before pushing the oil in? That should have shown up as soon as you hit the blood vessel. If your in the muscle, there will be no blood.

Back from the grave my friends , ended up in hospital for a week , ended up with having an abcess cut out of my leg being put on a drip of antibiotics for a week and then a further 3 weeks off work.Been left with a nasty scare and got the all clear today to go back to training Not trained for 6 weeks now and as you can imagine all the home comforts have kicked in just around the stomach , Just want to say thanks for all your replys.
    Take it easy

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    if only you had aspirated eh

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    if only you had aspirated eh
    it wasn't caused by that my friend I injected too high and not in the side of the leg , but lesson learned

Thread Information