Thread: New Trance Mix

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member

New Trance Mix

Well, I finally did it. This is a long overdue mix which I had to get to this weekend when I had no tv or internet. This follows in-line with my more recent Summer Euphoria mix, trancier and very uplifting with some nice melodic synths.

Length: 74:51
    Avg. BPM: 139~
    Tracks: 13

Unmasked Beauty:
    1. Mirco de Govia - Final Emotion (7:38)
    2. Airbase vs Jezper - Monastery Hill (Original Version) (8:26)
    3. Moogwai - Viola (Armin Van Buuren Remix) (9:59)
    4. Pedro Del Mar Meets Sasha Da L - The Key (Pedro´s Late Summer Mix) (6:46)
    5. Lsg - Netherworld 2005 (Oliver Prime Remix) (11:07)
    6. Photon Project - Englightenment (11:46)
    7. Matt Darey - Nocturnal Delight(Sandler Remix) (9:06)
    8. Menno De Jong - Guanxi(Super8 Remix) (7:59)
    9. MARCOS - Just For A Day(Marc Van Linden Remix) (7:17)
    10. P.O.S. - Gravity (Original Mix) (6:24)
    11. Phoenixstar - The Example 60 (Ronski Speed Remix) (8:54)
    12. Ayu - Naturally (Extended Instrumental Mix) (7:54)
    13. Perasma - Swing 2 Harmony(Deserves An Effort Symphony Dub Mix) (8:20)

You know the deal.

CUE
    http://nrg.inconsiderate.org/VA_-_Un...xed_by_nRg.cue

MP3
    http://nrg.inconsiderate.org/VA_-_Un...xed_by_nRg.mp3

Open the cue with Nero and it will auto-track it out for ya, might look frozen, but it takes a moment. Any questions shoot me a pm.

I hope everyone enjoys this, I will have a few other mixes coming out in the next month or so. As usual, I appreciate all comments, negative or positive. You can also get ahold of me at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Psychotron[nRg]

decadbal is offline Banned
    needs more kenny bro

I tried to find a remix of footlose, but it was a bummer.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    nice mix man...it's my new cardio mix!!

GirlyGirl is offline Female Member
    Thank you so much for sharing-great job! Very floaty, a little drop here and there without losing the listener, nice beatmatch! Thanks again-I'm going to go find your earlier one now...

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGirl
    Thank you so much for sharing-great job! Very floaty, a little drop here and there without losing the listener, nice beatmatch! Thanks again-I'm going to go find your earlier one now...
    The last one was Summer Euphoria, you can get all my prior mixes at:
    http://nrg.inconsiderate.org

Downloaded Summer Euphoria, Ravin V6, Groove Sensations to start. Makes me look forward to cardio!

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    A majority of that is pretty good. Nice work.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    thx for sharing this with us ......
    i love trance
    this will be my new cardio mix hehe

Downloaded Summer Euphoria, Ravin V6, Groove Sensations to start. Makes me look forward to cardio!
    ravin vol 5 i thought was the best one of them. the earlier ones have some nice tracks, but uhh i wasnt so good at transitions then haha.

the_rebirth is offline Member
    thanks again!!!!!!!

Wink

Listened to Summer Euphoria (the 1st hour) this AM. Liked it quite a bit-in parts even more so than Unmasked Beauty. A bit of an awkward transition around 18m in (I just looked at the timer on my heart rate monitor so I'm not exactly sure where it was-I think right before Synasthesia) and a couple spots where you dropped it hard-I'm sure it would work great in a club with a screaming crowd, but left me a little deflated for a moment. Thanks again-it's so nice to hear such great stuff-can't wait to listen to more!

Listened to Summer Euphoria (the 1st hour) this AM. Liked it quite a bit-in parts even more so than Unmasked Beauty. A bit of an awkward transition around 18m in (I just looked at the timer on my heart rate monitor so I'm not exactly sure where it was-I think right before Synasthesia) and a couple spots where you dropped it hard-I'm sure it would work great in a club with a screaming crowd, but left me a little deflated for a moment. Thanks again-it's so nice to hear such great stuff-can't wait to listen to more!
    it can be difficult to mix the energy into the energy of each track, usually it's into the buildups.

I'm sure it is-I think you've done a phenomonal job.

msu16366 is offline Member
    How can I copy this to windows media player so I can put in on my mp3 player. Thanks for sharing,
    YOu might like DJ Tiesto live at trance energy 2000

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    How can I copy this to windows media player so I can put in on my mp3 player. Thanks for sharing,
    YOu might like DJ Tiesto live at trance energy 2000
    You download it then open it with WMP.

how do I download it,
    If I click on your mp3 link it buffers it in windows media player and downloads it but as soon as i switch to a different song it is gone and no where to be found.

Bump for anyone who will tell me how to burn this,

Save target as,
    I figured it out, thanks anyway

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Psychotron, I went to see Paul Van Dyk last night (I've seen him three times). He was spinning at SPACE, in downtown Miami. WHOA!!!!!Everybody was going nuts and it was k-stuffed. I'm good with alot of people in this scene, so I never really have to wait, get walked straight to the vip, and free. We buy a bottle at reg price and get another one free. Let me stop gloating, but it is soooo goood. Anyway, he was promoting his new Politics of Dancing 2. Girlies out numbered guys 2:1, at least. OFF THE CHAIN!!!!!!
    The dude that opens for him (Edgar Villamil), went to the same high school I did. Small Worl Ehh?

TIESTO, is the man though. Mostly Tiesto on my mp3, right now.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Nice mix. Yeah dude, Tiesto is the man. I saw him twice live and it was ******* awesome, although he doesnt really work the crowd at all. PvD and G&D are good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Psychotron, I went to see Paul Van Dyk last night (I've seen him three times). He was spinning at SPACE, in downtown Miami. WHOA!!!!!Everybody was going nuts and it was k-stuffed. I'm good with alot of people in this scene, so I never really have to wait, get walked straight to the vip, and free. We buy a bottle at reg price and get another one free. Let me stop gloating, but it is soooo goood. Anyway, he was promoting his new Politics of Dancing 2. Girlies out numbered guys 2:1, at least. OFF THE CHAIN!!!!!!
    The dude that opens for him (Edgar Villamil), went to the same high school I did. Small Worl Ehh?
    Tiest - live at club space 2002 is one of my most favorite live sets along with tiesto - live on trance airwaves 2004. Other then his performance at the olympics i am not a fan. To be honest i dont like a lot of what other hardcore trance fans like, you will notice my track selection, imo is top notch with no fillers.

the guy who inspired me the most was Dj Mili, he used to spin trance but has since moved onto progressive house. www.milisefic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Tiest - live at club space 2002 is one of my most favorite live sets along with tiesto - live on trance airwaves 2004. Two awesome sets, live @ SPACE (2002), is on my mp3 Other then his performance at the olympics i am not a fan. To be honest i dont like a lot of what other hardcore trance fans like, you will notice my track selection, imo is top notch with no fillers. Yeah, I was talking to a buddy of mine last night and we were totally on the same tip, as far as not digging into the "hardcore" trance. I am totally mainstream w Trance. However, i will dl your stuff and check it out.
    the guy who inspired me the most was Dj Mili, he used to spin trance but has since moved onto progressive house. www.milisefic.com
    i will check out DJ mili, as well. Never enough music.

Thread Information