Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: vet status?

  1. #1
    dr.shred's Avatar
    dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,328

    vet status?

    Whats up guys/girls, I was jw how people got vet status. I see some people with it that have a lot of posts and others that do not. I was just curious, thanx.

  2. #2
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    It has nothing to do with post count............. You get chosen to be a vet or mod.......

  3. #3
    8-MAN's Avatar
    8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hazard County
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    It has nothing to do with post count............. You get chosen to be a vet or mod.......
    lol....but how do you get chosen??

  4. #4
    dr.shred's Avatar
    dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,328
    o i c.

  5. #5
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    lol....but how do you get chosen??

    Continue to give good advice and helping others and at some point and time when they feel the time is right they will let you know.......

    You don't want to ask for it your supposed to let it come to you

  6. #6
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    all i wanted was a custom title lol

  7. #7
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    all i wanted was a custom title lol
    Get to whoring to get your 3k posts and ask for your title

  8. #8
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Come to the dark side , we have coOkies

  9. #9
    kloter1's Avatar
    kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bubba Army
    Posts
    5,821
    i think its for ex-veterinary workers

  10. #10
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    1) Post count does not matter
    2) Mods (of all levels) congregate and throw out names of those who each of us has been respectively watching, and we gather opinions of the other mods on those said people.
    3) Out of all of those, the most qualified ones then "rise to the top" like oil on water, and we again pick from those, going by what each mod has to say about each one.
    4) This only happens a couple of times a year, so it's not a practice that you will see happen frequently.
    5) The process has actually been "re-vamped" in order to make sure that everyone who is promoted is promoted for valid reasons, so it's even more intimate than it was.
    6) Asking to be promoted actually works "against" one in that quest, because it shows some kind of special interest.
    7) Be you, be kind, be helpful, don't flame, have a great personality, and be HUMAN. You'll get noticed.


    ~SC~

  11. #11
    8-MAN's Avatar
    8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hazard County
    Posts
    404
    can you get demoted?

  12. #12
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Yes you can, but it's few/far between.

    ~SC~

  13. #13
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    1) Post count does not matter
    2) Mods (of all levels) congregate and throw out names of those who each of us has been respectively watching, and we gather opinions of the other mods on those said people.
    3) Out of all of those, the most qualified ones then "rise to the top" like oil on water, and we again pick from those, going by what each mod has to say about each one.
    4) This only happens a couple of times a year, so it's not a practice that you will see happen frequently.
    5) The process has actually been "re-vamped" in order to make sure that everyone who is promoted is promoted for valid reasons, so it's even more intimate than it was.
    6) Asking to be promoted actually works "against" one in that quest, because it shows some kind of special interest.
    7) Be you, be kind, be helpful, don't flame, have a great personality, and be HUMAN. You'll get noticed.


    ~SC~
    LOL same thing I said but you said it quite more eloquently Thanks SC

  14. #14
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    That's me, Mr. Eloquent!



    ~SC~

  15. #15
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    8) Kindly paypal over Maraxus 400 USD for your vet status.

  16. #16
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    8) Kindly paypal over Maraxus 400 USD for your vet status.

    LOL

  17. #17
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    If thats you in your avatar you really need to shed some fat and start training before hoping to become a Vet around here, lol..

    What Swole said. Listen to Swole, I've taught him everything I know

  18. #18
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    8) Kindly paypal over Maraxus 400 USD for your vet status.
    I jsut laughed out loud....

  19. #19
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    well jeeze, i better get brushed up on the advice giving...

  20. #20
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    all i wanted was a custom title lol
    I just want to keep being a member of this forum.

  21. #21
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    I just want to keep being a member of this forum.

  22. #22
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    I'm just doin my best.

  23. #23
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    and if u really want respect.. only post on things you have done, not shit youve read.. i hate when ppl are vets, who havnt juiced, or are fuuckin 22, and talk about years of training and bla bla... vets are veterans... not someone who read alot and reposts it... less you have done it, and know it works, or dont work... then dont post shiit you cant fully back up.. bc then your just a talker...

  24. #24
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    and if u really want respect.. only post on things you have done, not shit youve read.. i hate when ppl are vets, who havnt juiced, or are fuuckin 22, and talk about years of training and bla bla... vets are veterans... not someone who read alot and reposts it... less you have done it, and know it works, or dont work... then dont post shiit you cant fully back up.. bc then your just a talker...
    I Agree to a point, but heres the thing. if you have been on the boards for some time and read alot of others cycles and experiences( from others who also been on the board for a while) then you can learn alot and have a very good understanding of how some things work and what they do. theres things that i have not done before that am planning on doing because i researched it for one and got plenty of feedback on what to expect as far as gains, sides, etc.. so i feel that if i pass some of that info on, that it is still credible.

    i will not post my thoughts on something unless i feel strong about my statement. but i def wont pretend that i know things just from reading in a previous post.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •