IronFreakX is offline Banned

Question Aint it Ironic...

-that coutries execute people to teach other people that killing is wrong??

-that a man can sleep with 100 women and be the man..but if a woman does it shes a slut?

-that you can kill a dog..and nothing will happen 2 u...but if u kill a human u go to jail...and the only reason is because dogs cannot express their pain or talk to us??

-that if u kill some1 u go to jail and are called a murderer...but the military and cops can do it and be called heroes?

-that is has been over 50 years now and no1 can find a damn slolution for the damn issue in palestine/israel..?

-that you can buy and drink alcohol as much as you want but when it comes to a plant that is found naturally and doesnt do as much harm as alcohol youll go to jail?

-that in one part of the world when u say smth...ur the best person in the world...but say it in another part...and ur dead?

-that muslims keep saying Islam is a peacful religion...when alot of killing/violence in the world is happening because of it??

-that the USA is giving egypt 2 billion dollars a year in aid and egyptians hate americans....??

-that in the name of religion...people have killed and will even more people than non related crimes??

-that a couple of billion people in the world believe in a story(religion)..and some are willing to die for that story??

-that our lives depend on paper and ink??

-that humans can make a big deal of 1 person dying(a celebrity , prez etc...) and while thousands of other are dying...nothing?

-that animals...who scienstist claim are less intelligent have alot less problems than us ??Im starting to think they are more intelligent..?

-that a lion is called a beast....and people look at him as a monster...while its only killing for for food..and when humans kill for power , fame ,any other reason...they are sometimes labeled heroes??

The more I live and see things around me...the more I realize that humans are filthy pathetic Ignorant creatures,...the reason behind every fvcking problem in this world...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Its because adults are exactly like children. Completely self centered. As adults they are better at hiding it.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Very good points !

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Good post. There are many things that are ****ed up in this world, I mean look at Dally (j/k bro, I love ya). But the worst part about it all is that its only getting worse. And as bad and sad as it is, we will never stop. We are going to exterminate ourselves one day...I strongly believe that. While studying ecology I realized how bad we treat this planet, and in less than 100 yrs, if we continue to clear cut our rainforests there will be none left. WOW all gone in less than 100 yrs.

I guess you just have to do your part and make ur life as best you can.

-Bino

livewire57 is offline Associate Member
    Actually, Islam is a peaceful religion. More people have been killed in the name of Christianity than any other reason in history. The Crusades, the Inquisition, the Witch trials, the systematic extermination of two continents of Native Americans, the Holocaust, etc. The number of deaths lies in the tens, even hundreds of millions. Islamic terrorism is a relatively new phenomenon, resulting primarily from our support of oppressive regimes in order to secure our own personal interests. This is called "blowback". The number of those killed due to Islamic fundamentalism is no where near the total of those by Christian extremism. Islamic terrorism has claimed less than 100,000 lives, which would equal about 6 hours at Auschwitz.

BTW: I am not a muslim, nor am I anti-Christian. I just can't stand half-truths.

Quote Originally Posted by livewire57
    Actually, Islam is a peaceful religion. More people have been killed in the name of Christianity than any other reason in history. The Crusades, the Inquisition, the Witch trials, the systematic extermination of two continents of Native Americans, the Holocaust, etc. The number of deaths lies in the tens, even hundreds of millions. Islamic terrorism is a relatively new phenomenon, resulting primarily from our support of oppressive regimes in order to secure our own personal interests. This is called "blowback". The number of those killed due to Islamic fundamentalism is no where near the total of those by Christian extremism. Islamic terrorism has claimed less than 100,000 lives, which would equal about 6 hours at Auschwitz.

BTW: I am not a muslim, nor am I anti-Christian. I just can't stand half-truths.
    you know what this tells me?? no not that islam is a peacful religion..but that religion is the reason behind alot of deaths...and atheists are looked at as bad people......haha...you people never fail to amaze me....

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction."

chest6 is offline Banned
    very good post..I agree with your points...never really thought about some of them before but very true

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

-that a man can sleep with 100 women and be the man..but if a woman does it shes a slut?

-that you can kill a dog..and nothing will happen 2 u...but if u kill a human u go to jail...and the only reason is because dogs cannot express their pain or talk to us??

-that if u kill some1 u go to jail and are called a murderer...but the military and cops can do it and be called heroes?

-that is has been over 50 years now and no1 can find a damn slolution for the damn issue in palestine/israel..?

-that you can buy and drink alcohol as much as you want but when it comes to a plant that is found naturally and doesnt do as much harm as alcohol youll go to jail?

-that in one part of the world when u say smth...ur the best person in the world...but say it in another part...and ur dead?

-that muslims keep saying Islam is a peacful religion...when alot of killing/violence in the world is happening because of it??

-that the USA is giving egypt 2 billion dollars a year in aid and egyptians hate americans....??

-that in the name of religion...people have killed and will even more people than non related crimes??

-that a couple of billion people in the world believe in a story(religion)..and some are willing to die for that story??

-that humans can make a big deal of 1 person dying(a celebrity , prez etc...) and while thousands of other are dying...nothing?

-that animals...who scienstist claim are less intelligent have alot less problems than us ??Im starting to think they are more intelligent..?

-that a lion is called a beast....and people look at him as a monster...while its only killing for for food..and when humans kill for power , fame ,any other reason...they are sometimes labeled heroes??

The more I live and see things around me...the more I realize that humans are filthy pathetic Ignorant creatures,...the reason behind every fvcking problem in this world...
    Aren't you just a Little Ray of Sunshine today....

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Aren't you just a Little Ray of Sunshine today....
    hes always like that

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

-You forgot if you try to drive away from a cop, he can call your vehicle a weapon and shoot you. But a cop can run someone down with there vehicle and it was to just apprehend.

-If a cop shoots a dog it is no big deal, he was threatened. If a civilian kills a cop dog, it is murder.

Why do people get in more trouble killing a cop than someone else? Are they not both humans? And remember this... cops are not responsible for protecting the public so that shit on the side of their cars are nothing but propaganda. To serve and protect... pfft!

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

This thread is so liberal that it make wanna puke.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    that is has been over 50 years now and no1 can find a damn slolution for the damn issue in palestine/israel..?

How about Palestine / Isreal solve their own problems??

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by livewire57
    Actually, Islam is a peaceful religion.

-You forgot if you try to drive away from a cop, he can call your vehicle a weapon and shoot you. But a cop can run someone down with there vehicle and it was to just apprehend.

-If a cop shoots a dog it is no big deal, he was threatened. If a civilian kills a cop dog, it is murder.

Why do people get in more trouble killing a cop than someone else? Are they not both humans? And remember this... cops are not responsible for protecting the public so that shit on the side of their cars are nothing but propaganda. To serve and protect... pfft!
    you know what they say..."the only good cop is a .... cop"

This thread is so liberal that it make wanna puke.
    I read somewhere that if u puked bout 15 times.u get internal hemorrage(*sP) and die...so if I post this thread 15 times........

How about Palestine / Isreal solve their own problems??
    Yesss...If people would just those 2 alone to do whatever they want....Im sure it would be over in less than 6 months.....

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    2 alone to do whatever they want....Im sure it would be over in less than 6 months.....
    ...because everybody would be dead or dying.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    ...because everybody would be dead or dying.
    yup

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member

all good points except for for the one about the cops and military ive never once been called a hero and were not called murderers becuase we dont murder people yes every know and then there may be an illigitament killing but this is rare. there is always a good reason for us killing someone, like if there trying to kill us ever think about that.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

IF THERE WASN'T SUCH A THING AS BEING WRONGHFULLY ACUSED I'D BE ALL FOR IT!

THATS NOT IRONY, ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS :d

VERY TRUE

BLAH BLAH

TRUE, FRAKIN IDIOTS

MMMMMMMMMM SMOKE UP

MAKES SENSE

SO VERY TRUE

WHAT IS 2 BILL TO THEM RICH BASTARDS

HOW'S SO?

And how ironic is it that we can fly to space, walk on Mars, and masturbate on Venus - but the idiots can't make a cure for AIDS or cancer?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    And how ironic is it that we can fly to space, walk on Mars, and masturbate on Venus - but the idiots can't make a cure for AIDS or cancer?!?!
    the AIDS is new disease but whats ironic is the cancer, the cancer is one of the oldest disease , the arab (eben sina) in the first millenium invented the first cancer operation and things didnt evolve too mush from that time exept the use of chemical to kill the cancer cells, we are in 2005 and people are still dieing from cancer.

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    the AIDS is new disease but whats ironic is the cancer, the cancer is one of the oldest disease , the arab (eben sina) in the first millenium invented the first cancer operation and things didnt evolve too mush from that time exept the use of chemical to kill the cancer cells, we are in 2005 and people are still dieing from cancer.
    i hear your point but i disagree. cancer isn't cancer isn't cancer. i always hear people group "cancer" into one disease. the different manifestations of cancer involve different cell lines, different cellular pathways, different cellular receptors. just cause one drug works for breast cancer doesn't mean it works for leukemia. it is only until recently that technology has become advanced enough to identify the unique characteristics of certain types of cancer. i'm 99% sure that there will be no one, single magic bullet. but there are certain types of cancer that are already highly curable as long as they're caught early on.

whats ironic is people speaking out on topics that they haven't educated themselves on. and thats not a jab directly at you MilitiaGuy, just at the majority of people i run into.
    Last edited by sinista63; 08-20-2005 at 03:32 AM.

how about the idiots that don't wear condoms. how much less of a problem would AIDS be if people smartened up? or if governments in africa stopped being so hush hush about the disease? i've worked with AIDS researchers. these people are not idiots by any means. first they have to figure out a virus that is so "dumb" from an evolutionary standpoint that it is one of the toughest to control. second, the people of the world aren't helping any in controlling the spread of this disease. its one of the shittier uphill battles in medicine.

what i dont understand is why is it easy for a man to trasmit the HIV to a woman but its hard for a woman to trasmit it to a man

what i dont understand is why is it easy for a man to trasmit the HIV to a woman but its hard for a woman to trasmit it to a man
    it is a result of virus concentration in bodily fluids. HIV is highly concentrated in seminal fluid. vaginal fluid has a much lower concentration of virus. blood is where the virus is most concentrated.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Try having sex with a woman, instead of a man or your camel, and you will understand....

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Try having sex with a woman, instead of a man or your camel, and you will understand....
    Oooooh' shit. That's ****ed up!

bor
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by sinista63
    i hear your point but i disagree. cancer isn't cancer isn't cancer. i always hear people group "cancer" into one disease. the different manifestations of cancer involve different cell lines, different cellular pathways, different cellular receptors. just cause one drug works for breast cancer doesn't mean it works for leukemia. it is only until recently that technology has become advanced enough to identify the unique characteristics of certain types of cancer. i'm 99% sure that there will be no one, single magic bullet. but there are certain types of cancer that are already highly curable as long as they're caught early on.

whats ironic is people speaking out on topics that they haven't educated themselves on. and thats not a jab directly at you MilitiaGuy, just at the majority of people i run into.
    I am quite aware of everything you just said about cancer, but you get the point I was trying to make

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by sinista63
    how about the idiots that don't wear condoms. how much less of a problem would AIDS be if people smartened up? or if governments in africa stopped being so hush hush about the disease? i've worked with AIDS researchers. these people are not idiots by any means. first they have to figure out a virus that is so "dumb" from an evolutionary standpoint that it is one of the toughest to control. second, the people of the world aren't helping any in controlling the spread of this disease. its one of the shittier uphill battles in medicine.
    Good point there

I am quite aware of everything you just said about cancer, but you get the point I was trying to make
    yea... i gotcha. sometimes it doesn't make sense that we have certain technologies and capabilities but don't have others. but thats just a consequence of the beast that we're dealing with - the human body. a more complex system than any technology we have ever harnessed.

Thread Information