Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I hate skinny pricks who look like models...

Dammit I hate it when skinny "ripped" 150 pound guys at the gym think they're such hot shit after taking creatine for a few weeks and gaining a pound or two of bloat. I've been working my ass off for 7 years in the gym and am one of the buffest guys in the gym, but I carry a little extra bodyfat (16-17%) and am virtually ignored by the ladies...what makes those skinny, boney weaklings so desirable? I always thought women loved muscles, even if the guy is a little husky...
    Last edited by 19inchpythons; 08-15-2005 at 08:30 PM.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    I think women like abs more than muscle, however if have abs and muscle, we could all agree that they go for that even more.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I hate the skinny's too...

kikiboi is offline Junior Member
    i hate to say it fellas, but haveing big muscles dont get the ladies attention beside: "oh boy look at that meat head" ladies, especially classy, beautifully ladies, not sleezy plastic ones, like men with character, and also a nice toned (once again TONED) body.

not trying to defend the skinny guy, which i kind of am, 190 at 6 feet tall exact, but my utter goal is to be around 210 and 9 percent bf

SaTyR is offline Member
    Im not skinny at all, but I am with kikiboy on this one.

im easily the biggest dude at my gym (not to brag but it's a family oriented YMCA, i have a free membership cuz i work there part time.)... its true most "younger" girls prefer a skinny, but toned body. the looks i get at the gym are mostly the "holy crap!" looks, not "wow he's hot" looks.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Abs.......say "I am in shape and ready for action"
    Nuff said.

MJ

captain chet is offline Junior Member
    I guess im one of those skinny pricks, but i dont think im "hot shit." Im trying to gain weight so i can be huge but i think its more the fact that im not a prick tough guy who tries to be the prick tough guy to get ladies. Just do your thing and you will attract girls. I dont lift to attract girls, i lift to get faster on the track. Good luck with hating on those skinny guys who are pulling all the chicks, girls love jealousy.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 19inchpythons
    Dammit I hate it when skinny "ripped" 150 pound guys at the gym think they're such hot shit after taking creatine for a few weeks and gaining a pound or two of bloat. I've been working my ass off for 7 years in the gym and am one of the buffest guys in the gym, but I carry a little extra bodyfat (16-17%) and am virtually ignored by the ladies...what makes those skinny, boney weaklings so desirable? I always thought women loved muscles, even if the guy is a little husky...
    maybe the ladies just hate the ridiculous notion that because a guy is bigger than another, he's automatically better.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    why dont you just do some cardio there Mr.Husky in your target heart rate zone and lose the bf you don't want, show off some ripped muscle.... lose the bloat yourself and then see how you "stack" up?

sit on a bike watch tv for 30 ed in your target zone, you'll be doin real good in no time....

thanks for the helpful advice and criticisms...I'll take them all to heart

rflair is offline New Member
    Well being one of the skinny's, just under 6' 165-170lbs 6-7% body fat here's my thoughts.

I never critize anyone who's putting effort into thier workouts. I know that i'm watched by a good part of the gym sometimes, men and women, vanity sucks so I try and stay level headed. Women love simple things like 'hello' and if the woman has been training for awhile and they are getting positive reults they love to hear that thier improvement can be seen, also if you see a woman in the gym doing something in her routine in a wrong way help her, don't make it seem like 'hey your doing it wrong' show her and then watch her for a rep or two and then walk away, they will be grateful (and this may lead to a hello next time around).

Tell me something you can feel contempt and arrogance, what makes you think others in the gym can't of you?

Girls want the model look. Any weight but single digit bf. Get to big there scarred.

Jerzey is offline Member
    I notice built/bigger guys, not skinney guys

I've always been attracted to bodybuilders though, I mean, I lift pretty heavy and I'm not small so I'd look kinda funny with a skinney guy

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    Maybe your just ugly. Most women and men I think would agree that they are attracted to attractive people, not one specific type. Attractive people come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gassy
    Maybe your just ugly.

LOL, hey its a possibility, im at about 10% bf right now and i pull them now just as good as i did when i was around 14% and bigger. So yeah its got more to do with you than what your bodyfat is bro. JMO
    -Natural1

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Yeah bro, I know what you mean. Most girls prefer a skinny guy with a very low bodyfat. I dont know why people are so fascinated with a small, stablizing muscle group; but they are. At least you can intimidate the guys at your gym

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gassy
    Maybe your just ugly. Most women and men I think would agree that they are attracted to attractive people, not one specific type. Attractive people come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.
    WTF?

1819 is offline Senior Member
    19inchpythons...what a tool.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Whats more annoying is girls who see's blurry ripples and thinks the guy has an awesome midsection,hahahahaha, bitches dont know what abs are anymore. Or how about the guy at 10-12% bf that swears he has a perfect 6 pack? hahahhahahah

nalbano34 is offline Member
    what is it you like about a female? It is the same for them.....a lean girl, all just an average response. We just love to push it beyond average is all...not for chicks ( I hope ) but because of the love of ,maybe , ourselves. Whatever it is ....ladies are a dime a dozen...there is always one for ya ready to be with a thick dude. Keep pushin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Gotta stop looking at the appearence bro! It has a lot to do with personality. I'm skinny(for now) and from what I can tell, buff boys tend to appear that their looks is all it takes. Gotta throw in some spice! Lose the hard look in your eye and drop a smile once in a while.

Another note is that the hot women at the gym themselves carry this same bad attitude. They think "I am so hot, I don't have to do, say, act like I'm nice anymore, kinda attitude" just as soon as they shed some pounds.

Am I wrong when I say that, the regular skinny hot chics keep to themselves in the gym, the "I just lost 100 lbs" women get up in everyones face while their husband is at home on the couch and the college girls are still a little innocent?

The gym is the wrong environment to pick up a woman anyways. So don't get your heart broken.

I like different girls than my brother does, point being that different girls like different guys. I know girls that love huge dudes and don't care if they're at 18% bf, and I know stupid little ho's that only want a 110lb. sissy with abs and a gay justin timerSNAKE face. So it's all about preference.

Tuff1 is offline Junior Member
    get over it

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You are ignored because you're fat and are probably scared of p*ssy.

ThePump is offline Member
    if a girl can't make it past your exterior... then f*ck her... she isn't worth being around.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I disagree, you must be attracted to a person physically for it to work, that is why I don't chase fatchicks.

Tuff1 is offline Junior Member
    If your into lifting just to get girls .............. that makes me sick

Bill Clinton is offline Banned
    Dudes....wanna get chicks?

Get some money and adapt a funny and cocky attitude....works everytime. You don't need a washboard (although it helps)....Successful...and funny....unbeatable combination...

As far as your build goes....keep it symetrical....Nothing more attractive than a symetrical bod!

good luck!
    Last edited by Bill Clinton; 12-08-2005 at 08:34 PM.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    hes been banned and hes mentally insane.

He wont see it and if he does he wont know how to apply it to the real world.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    haha i remember this dude..he kept PM'ing me senseless threats and when i told him off, he got all upset like he was offended somehow. how did he get banned robbie?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    hes been banned and hes mentally insane.

He wont see it and if he does he wont know how to apply it to the real world.

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    im easily the biggest dude at my gym (not to brag but it's a family oriented YMCA, i have a free membership cuz i work there part time.)... its true most "younger" girls prefer a skinny, but toned body. the looks i get at the gym are mostly the "holy crap!" looks, not "wow he's hot" looks.
    Height:
    5'10''
    Weight:
    205lbs
    Body Fat %:
    10%

Wow I wish I went to your gym, if you get that many looks at those stats, they'd go crazy over even bigger guys, crazy stuff!

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rflair
    Well being one of the skinny's, just under 6' 165-170lbs 6-7% body fat here's my thoughts.

I know that i'm watched by a good part of the gym sometimes, men and women, vanity sucks so I try and stay level headed.
    Why would you be watched so much the way you put it? They amazed you're so skinny or something?

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    if u want the chicks, if u want to get laid everyday (or atleast a couple of times a week) just act like a dominant male. Thats what they want most of all. in other words a self-confident player

chest6 is offline Banned
    that guy was messed up

Nismo is offline Member
    It all depends on the person IMO. Some woman prefer stronger guys and some chicks prefer the toned fellas. The only thing I could say is just do what you do and screw everyone else. Remember "Lift for yourself and not for others". The only person we should be pleasing is ourselves. Keep at it man.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont really think its ALL about looks...its about talent and success and yeah looks can help...but i mean look at Seal...he's f*ckin married to Heidi Klum a Victoria's Secret model and he has one of the most messed up faces I have ever seen.

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    haters....all of you

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    It doesnt matter how big or small you are..

You aint gonna get no pussy unless you actually talk to them first (for the most part anyway)...

Ive got all kinds of friends and people at work who say "I dont know why I cant meet girls".. Yet when their out, they just kinda leer from a distance and never go talk.

And then they wonder why chicks are creeped out by them... Uhhh.... dude, you just stared at her for 20 minutes and never once looked her in the eye or said hello and introduced yourself, good job You now look like a stalker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information