S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist

Will we ever learn

Oww man seriously, I think the human race has come to a dead end, when we are killing our selves like this evolution has ended…

[img] [/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Will we ever learn-obese%2520america1.jpg  

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I think I've seen that before. Regardless, its disgusting. How can you let your kid look like that? Also I always wondered (when seeing fat people) dont they think to themselves (after they start off with say a 32 waist, then have to go to 34 then 36 then 38 up to like 46) "oh shit i better do something about this." Not only would it be depressing but isnt it expensive to have to constantly buy new clothes because u just dont have the will power to say no to junk food and fast food and eating like a filthy animal?

Maybe im taking it a lil far, but while writing this I am looking at a fat tub of lard in my office who just goes and eats crap all day long.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    How u just dont have the will power to say no to junk food and fast food and eating like a filthy animal?

-Bino
    haha im with ya 100% just looking at that makes me want to cut

Captain Fraud is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    Oww man seriously, I think the human race has come to a dead end, when we are killing our selves like this evolution has ended…

[img] [/img]
    some of us have the odd big Mac but this kid looks like he went for the full Ronland Mcdonald with extra fries

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    look at him he look like the man in the Michlaine tires ads

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    look at him he look like the man in the Michlaine tires ads

Leave him be,

He's just bulking....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I think I've seen that before. Regardless, its disgusting. How can you let your kid look like that? Also I always wondered (when seeing fat people) dont they think to themselves (after they start off with say a 32 waist, then have to go to 34 then 36 then 38 up to like 46) "oh shit i better do something about this." Not only would it be depressing but isnt it expensive to have to constantly buy new clothes because u just dont have the will power to say no to junk food and fast food and eating like a filthy animal?

Maybe im taking it a lil far, but while writing this I am looking at a fat tub of lard in my office who just goes and eats crap all day long.

-Bino
    HAHA, I seen this ladie trying to run the other day, I thought, she didnt know it was time to exercise 25 lbs ago!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    sorry to say, but OVERALL mang, thats the least of our problems right now as a "human race"

the fukin war is ridiculous...and there are many of em goin on right now leaving many homeless, without relavities or any kin, prostition and modern day slavery

starvation and homelessness, disease and ever changing bacteria and viruses everywhere.

the crime rate is up. BIGTIME..and we up here in ontario now have bloods and crips...let alone hells angels and other fukin lunatics and gangs everywhere...fuk I can barely go to certain parts of town with my camos and pitbull....ME!!

fack!

the ozone layer is severly fukked, skin cancer on a alarming rise, particulates in the air causing respiratory diseases and allergies which we should not have....

global deforestation, extinction of animals on a daily basis that are vital parts of the food chain.....whaling, overfishing, pollution of lakes and rivers that lead to our underground natural water reserve....

aids, this new china ebola type virus thats not even identifiable let alone curable moreso dormant for 2 weeks...(perfect for cross continent travel)

companies that are allowed to do what they do because some government official is payed off and all of the dirty deeds are swept under the rug for the all mighty dollar

kids that are 12 years old getting banged and getting addicted to drugs and being robbed of their childhood ....because of tv and society warping thier fukin minds..

I mean I can on and on ...

oh yeah..and ME

the fact that I STILL DONT HAVE A 911 which I DESPERATELY NEED!

FAKKK

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I just heard that over 2/3 of the U.S are obese...After seeing that picture, the parents should be thrown in jail for child abuse. Unreal

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate seeing that sh1t!!!!!! Huge fat people eating at McD's with there kids... and the worst part about it is when they look at you and put there heads down... b/c they know what there doin!!!

ohhh and Dally, your a crazy fck kid!!! hahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    sorry to say, but OVERALL mang, thats the least of our problems right now as a "human race"

the fukin war is ridiculous...and there are many of em goin on right now leaving many homeless, without relavities or any kin, prostition and modern day slavery

starvation and homelessness, disease and ever changing bacteria and viruses everywhere.

the crime rate is up. BIGTIME..and we up here in ontario now have bloods and crips...let alone hells angels and other fukin lunatics and gangs everywhere...fuk I can barely go to certain parts of town with my camos and pitbull....ME!!

fack!

the ozone layer is severly fukked, skin cancer on a alarming rise, particulates in the air causing respiratory diseases and allergies which we should not have....

global deforestation, extinction of animals on a daily basis that are vital parts of the food chain.....whaling, overfishing, pollution of lakes and rivers that lead to our underground natural water reserve....

aids, this new china ebola type virus thats not even identifiable let alone curable moreso dormant for 2 weeks...(perfect for cross continent travel)

companies that are allowed to do what they do because some government official is payed off and all of the dirty deeds are swept under the rug for the all mighty dollar

kids that are 12 years old getting banged and getting addicted to drugs and being robbed of their childhood ....because of tv and society warping thier fukin minds..

I mean I can on and on ...

oh yeah..and ME

the fact that I STILL DONT HAVE A 911 which I DESPERATELY NEED!

FAKKK
    ok yes some good points there....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Leave him be,

He's just bulking....

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Its a funny pic, I saw one with the words "are you gonna eat that" under it

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Dont be so hard on the kid...... I was once that fat

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Hey Matrix how are things??

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    kick the parents asses thats ridiculous

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Hey Matrix how are things??
    Pretty good bro. Just started seeing a new lady friend, so she seems to be taking more of my time up. What about yourself?

BG
    Chilln, thats cool, nothing like a new girl, makes you feel like a kid again. Well atleast for me, my new girl is 16. JK

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Matrix it’s not the kid we are being hard on, it’s their un-caring parents. Why the hell would you let your child grow to be that big? He will be dead before he’s 30 if he does not reverse his eating habits.

The parents are the once that should be educated or arrested for abuse

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by oldandgrim
    Matrix it’s not the kid we are being hard on, it’s their un-caring parents. Why the hell would you let your child grow to be that big? He will be dead before he’s 30 if he does not reverse his eating habits.

The parents are the once that should be educated or arrested for abuse
    I agree, Matrix was joking though.

[QUOTE=BigGuns101]QUOTE]
    hay SPG

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    the kid has alot of ripping up to do....
    good points dally....

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    i always feel bad when i see young kids like that so overweight, parents should be held responsible for that shit. i especially dont like it when people pick on them.

ultimo is offline Associate Member

[img] [/img]
    parents need to be beat with lead pipes...kids need to be educated on dieting...they need to be givin a damn cheat day...

THEN they need to be adopted by AR Review and turn them into genetic freaks

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    jesus, i cant even look at that picture anymore, i just want to go help fat kids lol just finished my morning cardio. aggrivating that picture is...damn i sound like yoda.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    jesus, i cant even look at that picture anymore, i just want to go help fat kids lol just finished my morning cardio. aggrivating that picture is...damn i sound like yoda.
    I was waiting to see what Chuck Norris had to say about that kid. LOL

-Bino

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    . Well atleast for me, my new girl is 16. JK

How old are you? I'm worried here

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member

[img] [/img]

I wonder if the parents understand the life their setting their kids up for

I had this arguement with my aunt before, her kids are complete tubs of shit... they barely eat any reall food, just sugar and fat. When there lives are messed up and they cant get a date to save their lives because their clothes are full of food stains, im going to point at their mom and make sure they know its her fault.

Thread Information