Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Should you be able to smack a girl if she kicks u in the nuts!!!

What do you think????

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    No

that's a no no in my book.

radar1234 is offline Member
    suck it up!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    punch her in the box... , j/k...

BG
    Damn, not a hard smack, but something to let her know not to do it again???Shit I think yes but maybe Im different, you evr been kicked in the balls by a mad ho, I have it sucs, I didnt see it coming, was as close to the maddest Ive evr been!!!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    if you had it coming, then no. But if its a blatant kick in the junk for no reason.......then you should pee on her while shes sleeping.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Depends on what on wats on her feet. Pointed heels or sneakers.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    LMFAO..... i hate when i laugh out laoud and everyone at my office looks at me like im a weirdo!!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    if you had it coming, then no. But if its a blatant kick in the junk for no reason.......then you should pee on her while shes sleeping.
    true THAT!

radar1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Damn, not a hard smack, but something to let her know not to do it again???Shit I think yes but maybe Im different, you evr been kicked in the balls by a mad ho, I have it sucs, I didnt see it coming, was as close to the maddest Ive evr been!!!
    tell her she looks fat lol and then block! sometimes words can be weapons.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    well I wouldnt do nething that would let her kick me in the nuts or put myself in that position I have never started nething with any1 male or female and never will

But If she slapped me or kicked me in the nuts for sleeping with her mom/sis/friend...then yeah id slap her back
    Last edited by IronFreakX; 08-16-2005 at 12:31 PM.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    true THAT!
    I agree, this kid started shit with me once so I beat the shit out of him, was walking away this girl comes up a was like excuse me, and booted me in my nuts. I tried to kill her but thank god my boyz grabbed me, this was when I used to drink.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldnt hit a girl I dont think no matter what. Possibly just push her to the ground if she was attacking the shit outta me, and then just get out of there. But I dont think I would ever lay out a knuckle sandwich on a girl. And I will never slap, a guy or a girl, just too weird and girly.

-Bino

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I wouldnt hit a girl I dont think no matter what. Possibly just push her to the ground if she was attacking the shit outta me, and then just get out of there. But I dont think I would ever lay out a knuckle sandwich on a girl. And I will never slap, a guy or a girl, just too weird and girly.

-Bino
    Ever been kicked in the nuts full force?? You might think differently about smacking a girl (or wanting to). As for bitch smacking a guy, no better way to degrade a guy by dropping him with a good open hand!!!

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

-Bino
    A girl tries to hurt my gf, mom, or sister...she will be picking up teeth for a week

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Ever been kicked in the nuts full force?? You might think differently about smacking a girl (or wanting to). As for bitch smacking a guy, no better way to degrade a guy by dropping him with a good open hand!!!

without a doubt id like to knock her in the jaw with a sock full of nickels, but that is what seperates you from the everyday jerk off that beats his girl. Trust me she would have it coming. Id probably call up my dyke truck driver cousin and have her lay down the law, shes like a man, but isnt.

Ya i have been booted in the nuts full force b4, although not by a girl. No doubt man it would piss the hell outta me. Some girls are just super huge bitches, and it makes me sooo damn mad. But just my opinion, I wouldnt hit a girl.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    A girl tries to hurt my gf, mom, or sister...she will be picking up teeth for a week

duh.

Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    Good call on that one. I guess it depends on the circumstances. As for kicking me in the nuts I wouldnt do it. But ya ok if some bitch was slamming my GF or mom and kickin her ass I would knock her out without regret I guess.

BG
    without a doubt id like to knock her in the jaw with a sock full of nickels, but that is what seperates you from the everyday jerk off that beats his girl. Trust me she would have it coming. Id probably call up my dyke truck driver cousin and have her lay down the law, shes like a man, but isnt.
    good call!!!Prob. the smartest way to go about it. Pay some ghetto girl $40, get a hummer out of it too!!

the best remedy for a bitter attitude towards a chick is a "hate f*ck"... you know the kind that is degrading but still tasteful.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    spit in her face, that is the most degrading thing you can do to a woman.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    spit in her face, that is the most degrading thing you can do to a woman.
    I dont know, sticking it in her pooper makes her feel like shit afterward. No pun intended!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I know a girl that kicked a guy in the nuts and shattered a testicle. What if a girl did that to you? lol. ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I know a girl that kicked a guy in the nuts and shattered a testicle. What if a girl did that to you? lol. ouch.
    id take a soldering iron to her eyeball.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    id take a soldering iron to her eyeball.

Id make her watch a steven segal movie. oh, same thing.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    drink alot and when she's sleeping open up her closet and pee all over everything, shoes, clothes, hats, underwear, etc. drink and repeat throughout the night.

i never have but i am of the opinion that if a girl lays a hand on you, you are entitled to quick and appropriate retaliation.

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    If a chick kicked me in the nuts because she was being a bitch, I'd bitch slap that bitch right to the ground and spit on her. But that just me.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    drink alot and when she's sleeping open up her closet and pee all over everything, shoes, clothes, hats, underwear, etc. drink and repeat throughout the night.

i never have but i am of the opinion that if a girl lays a hand on you, you are entitled to quick and appropriate retaliation.
    my buddy got kicked out of a party because he was drunk and starting shit so as were leaving he reaches in the halfway open window of her car, unlocks it, then pees all over her front seat. i don't think she deserved it but she was a bitch and my buddy was sloshed.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    When I was around 15 this bitch tried to kick me in my sack but just clipped the edge of one nut. Needless to say it hurt. The kick was so hard that she opened skin on my inner thigh. The doctor said that if the kick was one inch over I would have probably lost one of my balls.

About a week later we were at a river. I pushed the bitch into the river and she twisted her ankle. She ended up missing a figure skating competition or some shit and I was the bad guy...

If I ever get into a situation like that again I will just smack the bitch. Losing a nut is no joke...

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Last time I got punched full force in the nuts and I could not stand for a while, was in High School (I don't even know why she did it). I wanted to kill the b*tch, but I could not respond. It was pretty bad. However, I would not hit a woman.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldn't hit her, but I would probably set her car on fire and destroy as much property of hers as possible.

if she kicked me full force in the nuts for some lame ass reason, i would punch her in the face, that and messing with family would be the only reasons i'd hit a woman. thats a possiblity that i wont be able to have kids and pass on my name. guess im just an as$hole.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    ill bitch slap her lol

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    if she kicked me full force in the nuts for some lame ass reason, i would punch her in the face, that and messing with family would be the only reasons i'd hit a woman. thats a possiblity that i wont be able to have kids and pass on my name. guess im just an as$hole.
    Nope you're not........ I would do the same. I don't care if it's a woman or a man. You hurt me then I'm going to have to hurt you back.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    My life would have to be in danger for me to hit a women.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I would punch, slap, kick, spit, shit, fart, pee, pound on a chick if they were hurting anyone in my family. Thats just me

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    why did she kick you?

First of all if you left your boys open to a "full force kick" attack, you have other things than "hitting her back" to worry about...

As for striking a woman, I'd defend myself (or my family) with reasonable force. I'm sure that in 90% of cases a push or shove is more than enough... if not then move to a basic hold or lock and get the cops ASAP to haul her ass away.

If she attacked you and you strike back and left marks, YOU are going to jail... you do not pass go and you certainly do not collect $200.

If she attacked you and you detained her until the cops get there, then you may have a chance they'll believe your story.

If she destroyed your nuts, then why bother hitting back? The damage is done, have her arrested.

Red

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information