Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: beating girls

Quote Originally Posted by witzy2323
    is this a joke?
    You honestly are admiting to watching a guy hit a woman, and you are asking for advice?
    My advice is grow a set of balls and knock this p*ssy out cold.
    Not sure I would associate with a guy that hits his lady. JMO
    he doesnt beat her to bad just a slap in the face or a backhand a few light punches,lol If he does it again I will knock him out(straight shot to the chin)

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I have never understood why girls stay with guys that HIT them...seriously. If he hits you once, he'll do it AGAIN!! This guy needs some serious help, no doubt about it. It isn't normal in the least bit!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    I have never understood why girls stay with guys that HIT them...seriously. If he hits you once, he'll do it AGAIN!! This guy needs some serious help, no doubt about it. It isn't normal in the least bit!

What are DSL's again?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    What are DSL's again?
    LMFAO....... bro i cant stop laughing!!!

What are DSL's again?

lol just teasing. Are you pouting? please say youre pouting.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85
    I have a friend who is constinally hitting his girlfriend lately.I keep telling him to chill out and he always apoligises to me to and her,but just about everytime iam in his presence he seems to do it.I dont like guys who hit girls even know he is my good friend, grew up with him my whole life iam tired of seeing it so should I just knock him out next time he does it?
    Yes.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    You guys know about the old "Rule of Thumb." It is still legal in some places in the states to beat your wife if she is innsolent (sp) with a stick as long as it is no thicker than your thumb.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    This was something that went on allot in the 60, 70,80s. Women had no where to turn and in the UK domestic violence was not a crime, police could not get involved. I had a farther that beat us all and nothing was ever done about it. I could go into loads of shit but what I will say was he did not realise his sons where growing into men. I bust the fcukers jaw when I was 15. The pussy then began to get ill from that date forward. He could never understand why we had no compassion for him.

Point the girl in the direction of some help then beat the crap out of your friend.

lol just teasing. Are you pouting? please say youre pouting.
    Yes! I've got a fat bottom lip...

Just another useless fact I thought I would mention
    Last edited by 8-MAN; 08-16-2005 at 12:04 PM.

Yes! I've got a fat bottom lip...
    Naughty girl...

Quote Originally Posted by oldandgrim
    This was something that went on allot in the 60, 70,80s. Women had no where to turn and in the UK domestic violence was not a crime, police could not get involved. I had a farther that beat us all and nothing was ever done about it. I could go into loads of shit but what I will say was he did not realise his sons where growing into men. I bust the fcukers jaw when I was 15. The pussy then began to get ill from that date forward. He could never understand why we had no compassion for him.

Point the girl in the direction of some help then beat the crap out of your friend.
    I agree!! They both need help, though. This is not an easy thing for either one.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Naughty girl...
    When a thread takes a left hand turn!!!Evryone out leave them two alone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    When a thread takes a left hand turn!!!Evryone out leave them two alone!!!
    This is actually a good thread. Let's keep on track here. I think its a good issue that does need to be addressed. So if you want to talk about my lips...lets leave it for another forum.

skiing is offline Associate Member
    I met this girl and her BF was beating her I kept telling her to leave. One day Im at work and she comes in with scrathces and bruises. Her BF tied her up and beat her and didnt let her leave for 2 days. I took action and moved her out I let her stay in my camper on my land. Three days later I am off work and playing horse shoes at my aunts. All of the sudden here comes a truck load of Davis boys coming to get me they were all armed. I began running and made it into my aunts house and got a gun. I wasnt gonna go out and deal with that to many of them. long story short they shot the shiet out of my truck. I never felt safe in my hometown again. I stood up for her and she went back to him in 4 days. She made that choice and I left well enought alone after that. I grew up watching my mom get beat and dont agree with it at all. I am no saint. I have smacked a woman once. It was my wife she was pregnant with ky kid. One morning she woke me up at two thirty and said I ****ed someone else and the kid isnt yours. I snapped and smacked her. I definitely learned my lesson.

Its a hard situation you are in but you must do what you know to be right your heart and mind will tell you. It is your choice whether you listen or not. I would definitely do something about it. Approach your bro talk to him go to counseling with him if you have to put him in his place. Since he is a good bro of yours approach it with that in mind and use your head. You can definitely make a difference. Well good luck and ski a great winter. BLC

ski a great winter.

chino777 is offline Junior Member
    @LegendKiller85: Knock him out. He hits her once, he'll do it again.

ski a great winter.

You got it brother. You to. ski a great winter. BLC

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    put some dynamite in his car

Quote Originally Posted by skiing
    I met this girl and her BF was beating her I kept telling her to leave. One day Im at work and she comes in with scrathces and bruises. Her BF tied her up and beat her and didnt let her leave for 2 days. I took action and moved her out I let her stay in my camper on my land. Three days later I am off work and playing horse shoes at my aunts. All of the sudden here comes a truck load of Davis boys coming to get me they were all armed. I began running and made it into my aunts house and got a gun. I wasnt gonna go out and deal with that to many of them. long story short they shot the shiet out of my truck. I never felt safe in my hometown again. I stood up for her and she went back to him in 4 days. She made that choice and I left well enought alone after that. I grew up watching my mom get beat and dont agree with it at all. I am no saint. I have smacked a woman once. It was my wife she was pregnant with ky kid. One morning she woke me up at two thirty and said I ****ed someone else and the kid isnt yours. I snapped and smacked her. I definitely learned my lesson.

Its a hard situation you are in but you must do what you know to be right your heart and mind will tell you. It is your choice whether you listen or not. I would definitely do something about it. Approach your bro talk to him go to counseling with him if you have to put him in his place. Since he is a good bro of yours approach it with that in mind and use your head. You can definitely make a difference. Well good luck and ski a great winter. BLC
    Thats quite a story.

Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    Thats quite a story.

Yeah bro. It was definitely a learning experience. I was alot younger 25 six years ago. ski a great winter. blc\

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85
    I have a friend who is constinally hitting his girlfriend lately.I keep telling him to chill out and he always apoligises to me to and her,but just about everytime iam in his presence he seems to do it.I dont like guys who hit girls even know he is my good friend, grew up with him my whole life iam tired of seeing it so should I just knock him out next time he does it?
    If i was in your place..I wouldnt do nething..its non of my bussiness...and if shes dumb enough to stay with him and not call the cops/her brother/etc.....then like "fighteveryone" said: shes deserves it

if she asked me for help....thats a diff issue...I would help her..and stop him...If not..It aint my bussiness!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Maybe she likes being beat?

Why else would she hang around.

That's stupid. If she's fed up, then leave. It's quite simple.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Amen!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Maybe she wants to become a female boxer and wants to see if she can take a shot to the jaw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Maybe she wants to become a female boxer and wants to see if she can take a shot to the jaw!!!
    haaaaahahahahahahha

Its not a bruise its a rainbow of love.

Jerzey is offline Member
    I hate dumb women that put up with that shit. Goddamnit that just pisses me off.
    Very well said..... pisses me off to hear about it and see it but I just don't understand why women put up with that I'd be gone the first time it happened... or if he even got close to it, but I'd never push it either..

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    act diplomaticaly in your social life dont take a step if you wont benefit from it, you have no interest in beating your friend so dont do it.

well she is 18 and he is 21 she doesnt have anywere to go (no she cant stay with me)she lives with him and his parents he is a looser tho he will not get a job or do anything productive drinks everynight but he has been my friend for a long time,guess he needs help.

not realy his parents have s#it load of money but I guess he is trash tho

radar1234 is offline Member
    that site is marketing genius lol!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Precisely.

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    i woudlnt hit a woman.. but after meeting my good friends woman.. i do now see why some men do.. so maybe she is on of those deserving cunts... either way, tell her if she lets him do it more than once.. its her fault, not his

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    either way, tell her if she lets him do it more than once.. its her fault, not his
    Some women are too scared to leave when guys say things like "I'll slice up your face so no one else wants to be with you" and sick shit like that so I don't agree with you in this respect No offense, but when a guy is twice the size of a woman and he scares her to begin with, I can see why she'd be scared to leave....

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Some women are too scared to leave when guys say things like "I'll slice up your face so no one else wants to be with you" and sick shit like that so I don't agree with you in this respect No offense, but when a guy is twice the size of a woman and he scares her to begin with, I can see why she'd be scared to leave....
    just call the pigs without him knowin.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skiing
    I have smacked a woman once. It was my wife she was pregnant with ky kid. One morning she woke me up at two thirty and said I ****ed someone else and the kid isnt yours. I snapped and smacked her. I definitely learned my lesson.
    WTF! shes lucky all you did was smack her. i have no idea how i would react in a situation like that, but i know it wont be pretty. i have never hit a woman b4 but if a bitch woke me up in the middle of the night and said "i fvcked someone else and the kid isnt yours" OH MY GOD! Thats like the worst thing a female can pull.
    So was she serious is the kid not yours or what?

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    WTF! shes lucky all you did was smack her. i have no idea how i would react in a situation like that, but i know it wont be pretty. i have never hit a woman b4 but if a bitch woke me up in the middle of the night and said "i fvcked someone else and the kid isnt yours" OH MY GOD! Thats like the worst thing a female can pull.
    So was she serious is the kid not yours or what?

She just recently got ahold of me and is saying the kid is mine. I havent seen or talked with her for over four years. I left the next day and never looked back. I have a good woman now and never need to worry about the shit anymore. I am going to see her with my gf at the end of this month. We are communicating now and I really wanna see if the girl is mine. I will be doing all that is necessary to find out if the child is mine. If so then I need to set up a college fund. Peace. blc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information