Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: beating girls

Thumbs up beating girls

I have a friend who is constinally hitting his girlfriend lately.I keep telling him to chill out and he always apoligises to me to and her,but just about everytime iam in his presence he seems to do it.I dont like guys who hit girls even know he is my good friend, grew up with him my whole life iam tired of seeing it so should I just knock him out next time he does it?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    how close are you with him.... defly choke him, but if aint ya boy can hit him a lil!! that shouldof been done the first time ya saw it!!

but then agaian, i know some crazy btches who push it on themsleves!!!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Id beat the piss out of him and ask him if he liked it. Then Id tell him to get counseling or next time the cops will knock on his door.

I hate dumb women that put up with that shit. Goddamnit that just pisses me off.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    how close are you with him.... defly choke him, but if aint ya boy can hit him a lil!! that shouldof been done the first time ya saw it!!

but then agaian, i know some crazy btches who push it on themsleves!!!
    I hear ya, had a bad girlfriend, smacked her ass hard one time, she told the cops I punched her, damn near went to jail, had it on my record for ten years, you do it again you get both sentences, so fuc your friend up and save him some trouble, or tell him to get rid of the Ho!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    I hate dumb women that put up with that shit. Goddamnit that just pisses me off.
    I completely agree.

Its a cowards act IMHO to hit a female. No need for it, ever. If he did it infront of me, I would knock him clean out. One punch. There is no excuse for it.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    If he hits her in front of you imagine what goes on in private.
    I woud have a SERIOUS talk with him and not "yo man you need to chill with that shit." I mean SERIOUS Talk. If its perists FvCK that pussyface up and ask him how he likes it.

radar1234 is offline Member
    guys that beat animals and women are in the same catagory as child molesters in my opinion.i was too small to save my mom from the beatings she took. but if my dad were still alive id have fvked him up. im a total vigilante when i see that sh*t goin down!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    don't fukin punch your buddy out...get him some help, your his fukin friend man....

punch him out...ppffftt

wtf?

Amen! all it takes is a little frikken self respect, but 99% of them don't have it!

Last friday we were chilling in his parents motor home getting drunk as hell and his girl friend wanted to go inside to go to sleep.It was like 1:30 in the morning and he said no your not going to sleep yet and they started argueing for a while then all of a sudde he backhanded the s*** out of here my blood was bubleing to knock him out I had to go walk around for a while outside I dont want to hit the guy he is my close friend and I would destroy him if i did,But i dont think i can see it happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    don't fukin punch your buddy out...get him some help, your his fukin friend man....

punch him out...ppffftt

wtf?

sometimes a buddy needs a little more than a talking too. Consider it a reality check.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I'm not down with hitting a woman, but IMO don't get involved. If she is going to put up with it then why should you say or do anything? The only thing that will come out of it is you being the bad guy. Leave well enough alone.

MT

Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    guys that beat animals and women are in the same catagory as child molesters in my opinion.i was too small to save my mom from the beatings she took. but if my dad were still alive id have fvked him up. im a total vigilante when i see that sh*t goin down!
    i actually beat some little prick up for kicking his own dog once. i have zero tolerance for animal cruelty. on the other hand, any girl who is dumb enough to stick with an abusive boyfriend may as well deserve it. my empathy has it's limits.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85
    Last friday we were chilling in his parents motor home getting drunk as hell and his girl friend wanted to go inside to go to sleep.It was like 1:30 in the morning and he said no your not going to sleep yet and they started argueing for a while then all of a sudde he backhanded the s*** out of here my blood was bubleing to knock him out I had to go walk around for a while outside I dont want to hit the guy he is my close friend and I would destroy him if i did,But i dont think i can see it happen again.

Motor home....domestic violence.....alcohol.... lmao did this take place in West Virginia? Please say yes.

u showed alot of self control. i wouldnt even have though about it for a second. thankfully my close friends are on the same page as me.

Motor home....domestic violence.....alcohol.... lmao did this take place in West Virginia? Please say yes.
    lol,southeren louisiana

lol,southeren louisiana
    eh close enough.

lol,southeren louisiana
    is your buddy 6' 145lbs, and wears a wife-beater with mustard on it? j/k lol

BG

punch him out...ppffftt

wtf?
    Say you give him a good talking to, then gets drunk, gets mad cuz you said something, get mad at her because now its her fault, hits her, goes to jail (they dont fuc around with that shit, here the state files charges no matter what), wouldnt a little bit of tough love been better off, you dont have to knock his ass out but give him a little jaw shot, or put him out with a choke, the point of it will sink in deeper then a talking to.

Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    is your buddy 6' 145lbs, and wears a wife-beater with mustard on it? j/k lol
    no its a chicken stain, smoking kools with a beat up sofa on the front porch. And a truck on cement blocks.

Beat his ass if he does it again.

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    is this a joke?
    You honestly are admiting to watching a guy hit a woman, and you are asking for advice?
    My advice is grow a set of balls and knock this p*ssy out cold.
    Not sure I would associate with a guy that hits his lady. JMO

decadbal is offline Banned
    Id beat the piss out of him and ask him if he liked it. Then Id tell him to get counseling or next time the cops will knock on his door.
    ditto

Is his name decadbal?

decadbal is offline Banned
    no, if i hit that bitch.. shed be dead

weird, sounded like deca 's crib.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    just straight up tell him that the next time he hits her in front of you that you are going to stomp him. He'll know in advance, and then it's all on him.

no its a chicken stain, smoking kools with a beat up sofa on the front porch. And a truck on cement blocks.

Beat his ass if he does it again.
    u forgot the mongrel mutt chained to the trailer porch(hasnt eaten in a few weeks), and the "front yard" littered with dirty diapers and cigerette packs. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Say you give him a good talking to, then gets drunk, gets mad cuz you said something, get mad at her because now its her fault, hits her, goes to jail (they dont fuc around with that shit, here the state files charges no matter what), wouldnt a little bit of tough love been better off, you dont have to knock his ass out but give him a little jaw shot, or put him out with a choke, the point of it will sink in deeper then a talking to.

well, my talkin to's don't need a physical backup...its just the way ... hmmmm I pronunciate the words I guess...its pretty obvious when I'm "concerned"

I've lost too many friends to beat one up....but like mentioned before if its gonna keep em outta jail then fine...

give him a gut shot or two AWAY FROM HIS WOMAN!

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    stomp the little piss ant whats the hold up if hes your friend he'll understand why you did it dont leave afterwards explain yourself unless the pigs show up then run

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    1 million battered women in this country... and I have been eating mine plain this whole time!

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I dont understand why there is a thumbs up on the title of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    1 million battered women in this country... and I have been eating mine plain this whole time!
    I just laughed out loud

BG
    well, my talkin to's don't need a physical backup...its just the way ... hmmmm I pronunciate the words I guess...its pretty obvious when I'm "concerned"

I've lost too many friends to beat one up....but like mentioned before if its gonna keep em outta jail then fine...

give him a gut shot or two AWAY FROM HIS WOMAN!
    Not a bad idea.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    I dont understand why there is a thumbs up on the title of this thread
    I was thiking the same thing????

punch him out...ppffftt

wtf?
    AGREED!! Now if were talkin my boy boy... fck that whore! thats my brutha,,, i'll take down a grandmother for him and not think twice!! Never hit your boys.... restrain, hold down, choke.... etc!

now if he gets drunk and lost his senses... then u can smack him up a lil!! but thats actually ok!!

I have friends that i will do anything for ya know!! b/c i know they would for me!!

(and just to let everyone know, as i always state: i never hit a girl, never would, and never condone it)

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    BWAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

thats not funny Meso!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    AGREED!! Now if were talkin my boy boy... fck that whore! thats my brutha,,, i'll take down a grandmother for him and not think twice!! Never hit your boys.... restrain, hold down, choke.... etc!

now if he gets drunk and lost his senses... then u can smack him up a lil!! but thats actually ok!!

I have friends that i will do anything for ya know!! b/c i know they would for me!!

(and just to let everyone know, as i always state: i never hit a girl, never would, and never condone it)

see poeple...

THATS WHY HEAVY AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED!!

call me baby

Thumbs down

dont know why I put a thumb up on the title

dont know why I put a thumb up on the title
    Yeah it made me think you thought beating girls was a good thing until I read your post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information