jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

My dog's only toy

This is the only thing I've found that he can't tear apart. He's trying his damnest though. It's an old Bridgestone BattleAx of my Kawi ZX7. He loves running around the yard with it in his mouth and I think he likes the way his voice sounds echoing inside the tire because he growls real loud as he's running. My daughter threw it in the pool and the ****er actually swam to the bottom, picked it up and swam to the steps and dragged it back out. Just thought I'd share.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My dog's only toy-dsc00644.jpg   My dog's only toy-dsc00642.jpg   My dog's only toy-dsc00645.jpg  

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    tell me about it bro, i spend 10 to 15 bucks every time i go to the pet store for the biggest and baddest chew toys i can find. my dog usually eats it that night

No way, can't find anything at the pet store that he won't devour in a night. He was draggin a piece of 2x4 decking around the yard before I brought home the tire.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    yep, I have an all white pit, weighs about 90lbs, he'll chew through anything. he can open doors too.. the bastard.

damn, mine aint nearly that big, got any pics?

yep, lemme upload them and I'll post in a day or so.. ****er got jello all over carpet and then pee'd when I spanked him a few days ago. haha couldn't help but laugh, then I had to clean it

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    yep, I have an all white pit, weighs about 90lbs, he'll chew through anything. he can open doors too.. the bastard.
    Yeah, 'Mojo" is too damn smart. Problem solving smart. If I don't give him enough kibble he opens the bin and helps himself. Opens the sliding glass door and lets out my female. Opens the closet and gets out his own leash too. He's still a baby though and still growing. 75 pounds at 1/2 years old. his chest is just starting to drop and his head gets bigger every month. He's not going to be one of those short stocky "Blockheads" though. More slim and muscular. That's my "BabyBoy".

yep, lemme upload them and I'll post in a day or so.. ****er got jello all over carpet and then pee'd when I spanked him a few days ago. haha couldn't help but laugh, then I had to clean it
    I don't have carpet anymore because the ****er found the seam and pulled it up. Only after digging holes in it. He just chewed the corner off the coffee table the other night.

same here, ill have some pics up tomarrow

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    That's a good looking dog bro!

damn 75lbs at 6months is gonna be huge, mine was 105 but then I put him on a diet and started running him. leaned up some. he's pretty tall though.

damn 75lbs at 6months is gonna be huge, mine was 105 but then I put him on a diet and started running him. leaned up some. he's pretty tall though.
    Sorry, typo, he's 1 1/2 years. But he's still got some growing to do. Do you believe someone left him at a kill shelter at 8 weeks old? He's such a good looking dog and he's got a great personality too.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i'm getting' a Doberman soon, should i give'em some EQ?!!

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Nice, my lab only tries to chew the tires on my rc51 when their on the bike... little ****er... 5 months old and she's the devil, i swear

thats a pretty looking dog bro....

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Sorry, typo, he's 1 1/2 years. But he's still got some growing to do. Do you believe someone left him at a kill shelter at 8 weeks old? He's such a good looking dog and he's got a great personality too.
    sounds just like my pit. 1 1/2 and 75lbs. all black with a white patch on his chest. sensitive as hell though. he barks at me whenever i start playing madden cause he knows i'm about to start yelling and cursing.

but on the point of toys, i've found that the Kong toys are pretty good. probably the only thing he hasn't been able to bite through.

75 at 1 1/2 yrs.. thats more like it, I was like DAMN 75 at 6 months. monster.. He will probably gain another 10 lbs or so give or take, good lookin dog though.

Quote Originally Posted by sinista63
    sounds just like my pit. 1 1/2 and 75lbs. all black with a white patch on his chest. sensitive as hell though. he barks at me whenever i start playing madden cause he knows i'm about to start yelling and cursing.

but on the point of toys, i've found that the Kong toys are pretty good. probably the only thing he hasn't been able to bite through.
    Unfortunately he ignores the Kong unless it's stufffed with something tasty. He likes the Kong bones but they don't last very long. I gave him a large double thick tennis ball. He de-fuzzed it in about 20 minutes and let it live for a couple days. Then one day I look on the deck and it's in pieces. Kevlar frisbee? uh uh, 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    Nice, my lab only tries to chew the tires on my rc51 when their on the bike... little ****er... 5 months old and she's the devil, i swear
    "Mojo" grabs the wheel on the lawnmower while I'm mowing. He hates the lawnmower.

THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    My pit use to latch onto my sons bike tire when he tried to get his bike out of the yard everytime. I would laugh my ass off. my son would get so pissed, he would jump off the bike crying and trying to pull his bike by the handle bars. he didn't have a chance. Taz would drag him and the bike anywhere. Taz would snatch any bike going down the street. and don't let him see a black kid on a bike. he would go nuts. I didn't raise him like that. I just think he wasn't use to colored kids. Ive got a little pussy dog now, half dachsund half chiwawa.

As long as your not a cat, a squirrel or another dog your ok with Mojo. He hates other dogs but loves my female Lab.

heres some pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My dog's only toy-family-020.jpg   My dog's only toy-family-021.jpg   My dog's only toy-family-023.jpg  

That looks just like my buddies female. Same color and build. She got ahold of a skunk last night right before we were leaving to go out so he had to put her in the garage. He gave her a vinegar bath when he got home. She was not a happy dog.

Unfortunately he ignores the Kong unless it's stufffed with something tasty. He likes the Kong bones but they don't last very long. I gave him a large double thick tennis ball. He de-fuzzed it in about 20 minutes and let it live for a couple days. Then one day I look on the deck and it's in pieces. Kevlar frisbee? uh uh, 5 minutes.
    vlad's been good with the kong, even if it doesn't have the filling. if he's bored he'll usually pick it up and chew away. god i've gone throug so many tennis balls though. i'd rather keep buying him stuff like that as long as he doesn't start chewing on the cats. i've attached some pics of vlad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My dog's only toy-dsc01133c.jpg   My dog's only toy-dsc01134b.jpg   My dog's only toy-dsc01141b.jpg   My dog's only toy-dsc01136b.jpg  

thats a good lookin dog bro

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Aww, I didnt realize how many people on this board had pitties. I love them and would never own another breed, even though they are now banned where I live

I've posted pics of her before but here is my baby, she's a real sweetheart, a little lady.

tell your dog my dog said "HI"

Vlad is a great looking dog. And Kitty's little lady looks like a blue. both good looking dogs. My buddy just picked up a monster cotton rope knotted ball at PetSmart. It's the size of a basketball. His "Mia" has been working on it for 2 days and hasn't made much progress. It looks like it may be worth the 20 bucks.

ive seen those, might look into getting one

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would like to get a new dog. you guys all suck.

i think ever one should go buy there dog a bone and give it to them for me.

ill do that gsxxr

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Man I miss my pitt. Had to give her to a bro cause I moved into a apartment. But it's all good she's happy as hell with him. She weighed 84 pounds and was strong as hell...she never snapped once at me, the most gentle dog in the world. I remember I threw my steel toe boot in the air to have her catch and she wasnt paying attention and hit her straight in the head...she started cry and cowered in the corner and I felt so freaking bad...and she was very forgiving. All I said was Ohhh zoey im sorry girl come here, and she lit up like a lightbulb running to me panting happy as hell. I miss my pitt

blue pits are beautiful. that might be the next dog i look into getting. 2 dog max though.

Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Man I miss my pitt. Had to give her to a bro cause I moved into a apartment. But it's all good she's happy as hell with him. She weighed 84 pounds and was strong as hell...she never snapped once at me, the most gentle dog in the world. I remember I threw my steel toe boot in the air to have her catch and she wasnt paying attention and hit her straight in the head...she started cry and cowered in the corner and I felt so freaking bad...and she was very forgiving. All I said was Ohhh zoey im sorry girl come here, and she lit up like a lightbulb running to me panting happy as hell. I miss my pitt
    Yeah, my boy doesn't have an aggressive bone in his body....unless your a varmint or another dog. If i raise my voice he cringes. Even if I roughhouse with him he has never bit me hard enough to leave a mark. Actually my female Lab mix bites harder than he does.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Vlad is a great looking dog. And Kitty's little lady looks like a blue. both good looking dogs. My buddy just picked up a monster cotton rope knotted ball at PetSmart. It's the size of a basketball. His "Mia" has been working on it for 2 days and hasn't made much progress. It looks like it may be worth the 20 bucks.
    Yup, she is. Adopted her from the Humane Society. She is so friggen awesome I cant even begin to describe how much I love her. Best 50$ I ever spent, whoever thinks you need to go to a breeder to get a good dog is crazy.

yes, i got Burley fro a guy who didnt have papers for him.....his parents were good lookin dogs and you can tell a pit pup as soon as you see em. tha best damn dog i ever had, not mean at all. if he even bites me while were playing he licks the $hit out of me til i forgive him.

Thread Information