Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    I dont worry about what other people are doing at the gym.
    I am there to work out not make fun of people and Critique their size and abillity. i am 100% sure i could look at anyones workout or form and find flaws. But unless somone comes up to me and asks i keep my nose out of it. I always tell everyone i talk to that is nervous about joining a gym that noone is looking at them laughing.. i guess their are some sorry ass people who try to make their self feel better by making fun of other people...

i hate elitists.
    Agreed 100%

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    ok yesterday when i was at the gym i seen all kinds of stupid shit. the worst was some stupid skinny kid stepping out of the squat rack with the bar on his back and doing a 360 turn almost knocking some guy in the head with the bar. luckily the guy seen it coming and got his hand up just in time.....then the kid started doing aerobic step ups. then on my way out of the gym i seen some disgusting fat stinky old piece of shit sitting at one of the machines picking his nose and eating it.....btw the gym was packed and he was surrounded by other people working out.

chest6 is offline Banned
    hey finally got moved to the lounge

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    theres this prick at my gym who trains maybe four times a week, but he does the same workout everytime and most of the exercises i swear dont even exist. Hes a rake, no arms or chest, but he doesnt want people to see how weak he is, so he never trains triceps or chest, because hed probs be lucky to put up 160 on bench. He wears a belt and straps for every exercise and only does things like shrugs because he can use his straps and get some good weight on there for some terrible reps. The other day im not kidding he put a bar on the power rack and put 600lbs on it, he then lifted it half an inch and dropped it, he mustve done four sets of this and he always grunts and wears this shirt with a huge gap for the collar so u can see his traps when he shrugs. I wana kill this fool! He even had the cheek to tell me and a guy i was training with to stop talking while he was sat down doing nothing, because he was trying to "focus". He got kicked out of his last gym, but they wont get rid of him at mine.
    Last edited by MASTER; 11-30-2005 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    theres this prick at my gym who trains maybe four times a week, but he does the same workout everytime and most of the exercises i swear dont even exist. Hes a rake, no arms or chest, but he doesnt want people to see how weak he is, so he never trains triceps or chest, because hed probs be lucky to put up 160 on bench. He wears a belt and straps for every exercise and only does things like shrugs because he can use his straps and get some good weight on there for some terrible reps. The other day im not kidding he put a bar on the power rack and put 600lbs on it, he then lifted it half an inch and dropped it, he mustve done four sets of this and he always grunts and wears this shirt with a huge gap for the collar so u can see his traps when he shrugs. I wana kill this fool! He even had the cheek to tell me and a guy i was training with to stop talking while he was sat down doing nothing, because he was trying to "focus". He got kicked out of his last gym, but they wont get rid of him at mine.

lmfao! reminds of this fool at my gym, he wears the gloves and belt also. so one day i see him with four plates on the bar geting rdy to squat, i stop to watch. first thing i notice, the safety catch is set above his waist. then he unracks the bar and i shit you not goes not even 1/4 the way down to parallel for about 4-6 reps grunting like a mofo. i shook my head and tried not to laugh while walking away.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    lmfao! reminds of this fool at my gym, he wears the gloves and belt also. so one day i see him with four plates on the bar geting rdy to squat, i stop to watch. first thing i notice, the safety catch is set above his waist. then he unracks the bar and i shit you not goes not even 1/4 the way down to parallel for about 4-6 reps grunting like a mofo. i shook my head and tried not to laugh while walking away.
    perhaps we shud feel sorry for these fools, they cant grow so they try and look strong instead.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    OH WOW! did i see a ridiculous thing today!! So i go in, and there's this chick sitting on a bench doing db curls. shes pretty old, ratty hair, super skinny. i notice theres an extension cord coming out of the yoga room about 15 ft away plugged into a fan which is blowing on this chick. i didnt think anything of it. but THENNNN.... she goes off to a different machine, makes the staff MOVE THE FAN!! has them find another outlet for the extension cord and places the fan in front of her while she works out on this machine!!! and continues to do the same for all the machines thruout her workout!!! how ridiculous is that!

oldman is offline Anabolic Member

Dude that was me!! I did not know you went to my gym.. hahaha J/K

Oldman

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC

you need to get your pimp hand out bro and bitch slap this mother ****er telling you to be quiet **** that

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i see the same ppl there every day and no freakin results..

don't they see nothing is happening.. do something different ppl

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

Tell em what's up!

i know what you mean. i usually look around when i first enter the gym and see 10 skinny kids doing curls....

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i know what you mean. i usually look around when i first enter the gym and see 10 skinny kids doing curls....
    I don't get it.. i see changes in myself over the last year and i know what works and what doesn't.. i'm not talking one person.. quite a few

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    its b/c people refuse to train eat and rest correctly. They like to do what feels good and with weight they can handle I see it all the time as do others. They dont make gains b/c they dont want to use weight where the have to give it there all
    Last edited by 24labor; 11-30-2005 at 09:37 PM.

icedudez is offline Member

this is exactly the case with my gym!, its insane...but they all have their protein shakes aftrweward then head down to the bar for a few brewskies- they piss me off, 1 guy in particular finds he needs to say hi to every single person in the gym, he's started saying hi to my buddy and looks at me as if to say hi, but what he doesnt realise is...if he says hi...he aint gettin 1 back !

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I have noticed some people complain simply about someone not lifting a huge anount of weight, whats wrong with that?

Everyone is different and so what if someone does'nt lift that much, as long as their form is good i see no problem with it.

Before you ask, i am one to drop the weight and focus on range of motion, i have squatted/lifted heaviky in the past and the bext thing i have done was drop the weight down and focus on proper technique.

As far as what bothers me, the damn talkers, they do nothing but talk stupid shit the whole time i am in there...i do not speak to anyone while i am in the gym, in between sets i pace and do circles just trying to stay focused and feel the pump. Also the guys that sit on a bench reading the farking paper, i mean wtf?

Must i say more?
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 12-01-2005 at 02:59 AM.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    he's started saying hi to my buddy and looks at me as if to say hi, but what he doesnt realise is...if he says hi...he aint gettin 1 back !
    Good for you bro - how dare he?

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've got a new one...So theres this lady that started lifting at my gym at Mizzou. Well the rec center is kinda broken into different sections..we've got the cardio room with well over 100 treadmills, then we've got the machine room with all the nautilus and other cable machines and the iso machines, then we have what everyone calls the "girls room" which is a room where the dumb bells go to 45's has a few cable machines and is always full of girls, and lastly downstairs is the free weights room with nothing but free weights and quite a few at that. Well needless to say girls never come down there but this new lady who is probably in her later 40's and looks really rough like shes on meth or something just grosly skinny and jus kinda gross lookin well she will kill everyones work out when she comes in.. She'll come in and spend the entire time shes there on the lat pull down tower and screaming and moaning...you can not help but laugh and shes loud at it reallllly loud. The guys that work at the gym even call her the "orgasm lady" it's so hard to try and do a heavy rep just to be pushing/pulling with everything you got just to hear "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh" it's not fun lol.

And also i agree with previous statements about makin fun of people that are weak/skinny. People that do stupid no common sense things are one thing but not everyone wants to be big or strong so i wouldnt make fun of them. But the people that come in and have no idea what they are doing they are fair game

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    its like this dude at a gym I used to go to last year. he had only just started out weight training and within 2 weeks he was juicing. If i think about it i dont think he has had a break fro roids at all in that year and does cycle after cycle. He is getting quite big though but cos he hasnt got a clue wat he is doing then he is out of proportion.lol

Flexor is offline Banned
    A prick doing standing lateral raises with that little hop off the ground at the top of each rep, like they are willing the weight to go up with a little bit of help from momentum. Looks really ghey, like a little fairy hop...

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha I have seen that many times before. Yesterday I saw a kid who I swear had to do 1 set on every machine in the gym.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Odd how perspective changes things...I'm 43 and get in and get out...no talking or goofing off....to me, it seems like it's the kids in there who talk and stare at the mirror all day..they're there when I get there and they're there when I leave.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread Information