I just want the show done with, I'm so out of it lately!!!

Man, this shit sucks. My diet and training is really kicking my ass lately. I havent been acting like myself, its almost like I'm retarded acting or something. Last night I was cooking some steak,there were 2 in the pack, I cook 1 and wrapped the other back up.......but instead of puttign it back in the fridge I put it in the cupboard. Thank God I found it today before it got really rotten and smelling. I'm like a walking zombie lately, cannot seem to get enough sleep, even if its 10 hours a night. I feel totally lethargic throughout the day, miserable. This is just horrible. But god damn I'm looking ripped up, and in less than 6 weeks I'm gonna win!!!!!

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    keep it up its worth it in the long run

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Keep at it dude!!!! you'll be proud of yourself when the 6 weeks pass... and lmfao @ the steak in the cupboard!!!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Ha , I lost my mobile...I used to my sis' to find mine...I found it in the fridge...and put glutamine in my mug instead of coffee..Nice eh

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks out, so were going to see pics soon right? it'll be worth it in the long run. just keep the motivation up.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Ha , I lost my mobile...I used to my sis' to find mine...I found it in the fridge...and put glutamine in my mug instead of coffee..Nice eh
    this sounds familiar but it was my shoes i found in the freezer. i was the only one home the night i did that too. have you ever put protein powder in your oatmeal by mistake? some might do that but i had to throw mine in the trash.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Mastool

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Super low cals and carbs, will kick anybody in the ass twice. Your mind is playing games w you now, so stick w it.
    SIS, You know how good it feels under those lights, even though you feel like utter sh*t. Man up brutha, the last two weeks are the real killers. I know you know, so be like NIKE
    Btw, we want a first place!!!!!!

well here is the pic as of 5 1/2 weeks out. I'm still holding a good bit of water, but I've made alot of progress in the past week. Just gotta keep on keepin' on I guess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I just want the show done with, I'm so out of it lately!!!-6-weeks-out-002.jpg  

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    How much water you drinking a day? Could be the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    How much water you drinking a day? Could be the problem.
    1 1/2 gallons usually

looks like your on the right track. veins are starting to come out in the abs.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    looks like your on the right track. veins are starting to come out in the abs.
    Thank you very much. My biggest concern right now is avoiding getting flat and peaking early. I am eating a faily decent amount of steak every day which will be dropped 4 weeks out, so I'm enjoying it while I can. The sustanon will be gone in about a week or so, so I'm hoping to see the abs come through a little better afterwards.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely stacked bro! Your holding a little water in the upper quads and the lower abs (same spots I hold water). It's usually the last thing to go. Nothing a few lasix can't cure, plus you still have to deplete, then carb up. I am seeing you look nasty for that show. Not sugar coating. With 5 1/2 weeks, you are good to go.
    Btw, great overall symmetry.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Definitely stacked bro! Your holding a little water in the upper quads and the lower abs (same spots I hold water). It's usually the last thing to go. Nothing a few lasix can't cure, plus you still have to deplete, then carb up. I am seeing you look nasty for that show. Not sugar coating. With 5 1/2 weeks, you are good to go.
    Btw, great overall symmetry.
    Thank you very much. Yes, at this point its mostly water. I dont have any lasix, but do have 10 tabs of aldactone. I'll pop 2 tabs a day for the 5 days leading up to the show. I just started the tren last week, and I will begin the masteron in about 2 weeks. I cant wait to see the results once I drop the test, I know thats a reason for alot of the water weight. Anyways, I'm off to go hit up some cardio and abs, maybe lunges too. Peace

Thread Information