does anybody make money on the internet?

no I dont mean selling illegal substances.Like selling legal stuff or wetknot.If you do and have alot of sucess hit your boy up iam tired of workingfor someone else.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Swolecat seems quite successful..

People have made billions on the net man, depends how far your willing to take it and how smart you really are...

Give away free iPods

Red

Iam 19 years old college student lookin to make it big(Iam a preety smart guy)

I thought I had the greatest invention in the world once.I thought of a automatic spotting machine for doing heavy bench or squat that contaied to small hydrolic pumps with a wire running to the ground with a foot pedal to make it come up if you got stuck.Come to find out it was already invinted,bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85
    Iam 19 years old college student lookin to make it big(Iam a preety smart guy)
    Your inability to construct a sentence would lead me to believe otherwise.

Keep inventing bro...

One thing is for sure... you don't make it big working for others...

Red

Iam typeing in the dark,a##hole.Evil predaor,what does that mean,do you molest kids or something?
    Last edited by LegendKiller85; 08-17-2005 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85
    Iam typeing in the dark,a##hole.
    You should be nicer to potential customers

I am greatly considering buying a service from someone on the internet as we speak. He seems knowledgeable and accomplished. If you want to do well, be both of those things..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Right now I am the BUSIEST I have ever been, no shit.

You can tell by all the stuff happening on my board, and at JSF ever since I partnered up with him and have my banner there. As well, I have local work (trainees) from my flyers and announcements at the Vitamin Shoppe here locally. So, that's another avenue.

I cleaned out my e-mail at 9:45 this a.m., and left w/no messages. Came back today at noon, and had THIRTY FOUR (34) messages. Out of those, 18 were program inquiries, requests to sign up w/me for some kind of customized service.

Well, you do the math.

Keep in mind, I've been pluggin' away at makin' a name for myself for 5 years, so it's a long time coming. Good thing is that this has opened up training opportunities for actors and such in L.A., and in turn, I have met a few insiders who may be able to get me on T.V. and such, little things at first. I understand you gotta crawl before you walk, I just wanna be a multi-tasking fitness person who does many things, Vizual X-Cellence.com is only ONE of them.

Good luck to you brutha!

~SC~

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    Your inability to construct a sentence would lead me to believe otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

You can tell by all the stuff happening on my board, and at JSF ever since I partnered up with him and have my banner there. As well, I have local work (trainees) from my flyers and announcements at the Vitamin Shoppe here locally. So, that's another avenue.

I cleaned out my e-mail at 9:45 this a.m., and left w/no messages. Came back today at noon, and had THIRTY FOUR (34) messages. Out of those, 18 were program inquiries, requests to sign up w/me for some kind of customized service.

Well, you do the math.

Keep in mind, I've been pluggin' away at makin' a name for myself for 5 years, so it's a long time coming. Good thing is that this has opened up training opportunities for actors and such in L.A., and in turn, I have met a few insiders who may be able to get me on T.V. and such, little things at first. I understand you gotta crawl before you walk, I just wanna be a multi-tasking fitness person who does many things, Vizual X-Cellence.com is only ONE of them.

Good luck to you brutha!

~SC~
    yea, I have not seen you posting much

Well, you do the math.

Good luck to you brutha!

~SC~
    If you ever end up on TV pushing stuff like Tony Little...I'm going to hunt you down!

Can you imagine SC doing this!? Haha.

Actually, I always find time to post here at least some time during the day, but today it was a.m. and then nada until now because I was just in e-mail literally all day. It's a wonder I don't have carpel tunnel!!!!!!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    If you ever end up on TV pushing stuff like Tony Little...I'm going to hunt you down!
    No, I won't ever go commercial w/my stuff. The closest I get to commercial is when I watch t.v.

I'm talking being on t.v. for something OTHER than fitness. Like playing a role of a gang member, a small part like that, a commercial, etc.

Just watch and mark my words, within 6 months to a year max I will have accomplished this.

~SC~

LMFAO @ Tony Little Pic on the "GAZELLE".

~SC~

I have met a few insiders who may be able to get me on T.V. and such, little things at first. I understand you gotta crawl before you walk,
    Hmmm somehow I cannot imaging Swole going thru the "casting couch"...

But then again if it was good enough for Arnie... (he seems to have survived Maplethorpe!)

I do look forward to seeing ya on TV some day Swole... speaking of TV, ever thought of going the "Infomercial" way? Surely there must be megatons of $$$ in that avenue? Invent some exercise machine and sell it to fat housewives on afternoon TV? The Swole-a-nator

Red

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i used to have a great way to make money on the internet. didnt have any other job but that for about a year and made alot.. got outta it tho..and it WAS legal

Hmmm I gotta type faster

Can you imagine SC doing this!? Haha.

Ya, Chuck Norris is the ultimate "Fitness crap that sucks" seller though..

~SC~
    You're soooo lucky I don't have Photoshop.

Opening it up for those who do, EH???????

~SC~

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    No, I won't ever go commercial w/my stuff. The closest I get to commercial is when I watch t.v.~SC~
    Whats wrong with going commercial. Money is money. is there some sort of code in the BB world that going commercial is selling out?

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Whats wrong with going commercial. Money is money. is there some sort of code in the BB world that going commercial is selling out?
    I think its about credibility personally. The only reason im considering Swoles services is because he's a real person, not a tv personality.

Would you order anything Tony Little advertises? I wouldnt even consider it. He's owned by a company, he cant tell the truth about fitness.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    For me, yes, it is selling out. I pride myself and my service on being PERSONALIZED and intimate. A true 1 to 1 consulting/coaching/guiding experience, and it's why it's very successful to this day. Going commercial and losing that aspect that I like about it (as well as my clients) would not only yield the approaches (3 in total as of now) not nearly as effective, but they would lose their primary "draw" which IS the personalization and attention to detail that I give each and every person.

I would go commercial w/something else, but not w/my babies that I created. There is no price anyone could put on that, and I would not sell out in that fashion.

Good question though!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 08-17-2005 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    I think its about credibility personally. The only reason im considering Swoles services is because he's a real person, not a tv personality.

Would you order anything Tony Little advertises? I wouldnt even consider it. He's owned by a company, he cant tell the truth about fitness.
    Precisely, thank you for your view on the matter. You wrote this while I was typing my response, and it's exactly what I was talking about!

~SC~

Precisely, thank you for your view on the matter. You wrote this while I was typing my response, and it's exactly what I was talking about!

~SC~

Your reputation is excellent man, ill be contacting you very shortly. Just waiting for some things, so I can give you all the info on what i will and wont be doing.

Good deal brutha, I've got you covered.

I'm also gonna keep that "X-CELLENT" reputation on top!!!

~SC~

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

but I do...........................................
    yea I cant really picture him doing this........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails does anybody make money on the internet?-swole.jpg  
    Last edited by guest589745; 08-17-2005 at 10:09 PM.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    but I do...........................................
    yea I cant really picture him doing this........
    LMAO @ SwoleGazelle

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member

~SC~
    ALready been used by one of OUR late great mods,,,,,, BDTR

Opening it up for those who do, EH???????

~SC~
    Wasn't intended at all. Haha. LMAO@SM

LMFAO!!!!!!

I knew you guys would come up w/something!

~SC~

Thread Information