Elysium is offline Productive Member

Pressure related injurys?

Right, for years now ive been suffering from a weak left wrist, when too much pressure is applied it basically just starts to hurt, more weight = more pain. Its pretty much held me back when on bench and other exercises. Recently my right elbow has been hurting, extremely bad pain which then finds its way up towards my shoulder and down towards my wrist, and i mean bad pain, the sort of pain that makes your eyes water.

It comes and goes and when it comes its very painful, having to stop what im doing, weather its driving or walking or just sitting it randomly starts hurting. Its like the whole surrounding area of my elbow.

Now, i think the one in my wrist may be a nerve or something? Im not sure, but do you think it is for my elbow?

Cheers!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Ive had problems with pain in both wrists. When that happens I start using a brace in my workout. It really seems to help.

decadbal is offline Banned
    get the workout gloves with the wraps that go around your wrist.. i have never had a prob after i started useing them... and if u forget the gloves, youll really be able to tell how much they help.. whats up bro, its been a while since ive seen you here whoring

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    get the workout gloves with the wraps that go around your wrist.. i have never had a prob after i started useing them... and if u forget the gloves, youll really be able to tell how much they help.. whats up bro, its been a while since ive seen you here whoring
    Only because, like the rest of us, he doesn't like you

decadbal is offline Banned
    im still not leaving whore..hahaha

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Whats up Deca . Yea mate, long time no speak. Loads of stuff happening, moms now in jail for heroin possesion. Gym is going good, bulking at the moment, around 250lbs at about 18/19% bf. Hows you?

Thread Information