Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

Attention American Citizen: Not politics but your inalienable rights

This is a must read for all americans! This is not politics this is about your freedom and liberty. If you want to get political, that forum has a quick blurb on congress trying to set things strait. Listen...

This land was your land by Joseph Farah

Posted: June 24, 2005
    1:00 a.m. Eastern
    © 2005 WorldNetDaily.com
    I wrote a book a few years ago about property rights.

It was called, "This Land Is Our Land."

I didn't think of it as an optimistic book at the time.

But after yesterday's chilling U.S. Supreme Court ruling that government can seize our property against our will for no other reason than it capriciously chooses to do so, the title is certainly no longer accurate.

We do not own our property any more in America.

Imagine the home you own – the one you scrimped and saved your entire life to purchase, the one you planned on living in for the rest of your life, the one you planned to pass on to your heirs – was taken from you, capriciously by a small group of local officials in conspiracy with wealthy developers who want to level it and build office buildings.

You may not have to imagine it. It could happen to you any time. It has already happened to a group of Connecticut homeowners – salt-of-the-earth, working Americans whose modest homes represent their life savings, their estates, their life's work.

That was the finding of the U.S. Supreme Court yesterday. Your property is not your property.

That home you invested so much of your life in – it belongs to the government. It is only on loan to you until the day the government chooses to loan it to someone else. That is the message of the black-robed tyrants. Listen to it well.

This is the most basic freedom – upon which all the other liberties we hold dear are built.

That's what the founding fathers explained. Freedom of speech? It descends, they said, from the right to property. Your thoughts, your beliefs, your opinions were equated with your personal property and possessions. That's why you had the right to express them according to your conscience.
    Notice I said "had."

Five fascists on the U.S. Supreme Court undercut every freedom we know in America.

I do not exaggerate when I say they have done more damage to the Constitution than any five people in history.

Stop worrying about Osama bin Laden and nuclear-armed terrorists. All they can do is kill you. Anthony Kennedy, David Souter, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, John Paul Stephens and Stephen G. Breyer have done something worse. They would have you live in servitude to the state. They would reduce all free Americans to serfs. They would make government your master.

The Congress better stop worrying about trivial issues like flag desecration. The Constitution has just been trampled, spit upon and torched. In doing so, these judicial terrorists have done more harm to the American way of life than weapons of mass destruction ever could.

If this ruling is permitted to stand by the U.S. Congress, it's simply time to start shopping for a new country or start planning the revolution. I don't know what else to say about it.

President Bush needs to speak out against this travesty of justice. The Congress needs to be heard from. Yes, the Congress has the power, should it ever have the courage to use it, to set aside a ruling like this and permanently enjoin the court from ever ruling in the future against the well-enshrined, inalienable, well-documented, constitutionally protected right to own and enjoy property.

This country was birthed in a war of independence fought against an unaccountable empire that failed to acknowledge and respect the rights of colonists in America. But the grievances of those heroic patriots that created the greatest experiment in freedom the world has ever known were trivial compared to the grievances 21st-century Americans have against the empire in Washington.

The only question is whether or not we have the courage of our forefathers. Are we willing to sacrifice our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor to reclaim our American birthright of freedom?

It's time for a new tea party. It's time for a new Lexington and Concord. It's time for a new Declaration of Independence. It's time for civil disobedience and throwing off the shackles of rule by men. It's time to begin plotting how to re-establish the rule of law under a sovereign God.

Here are a few more links.

http://www.mortgagenewsdaily.com/22...Your_Castle.asp

http://www.emdo.blogspot.com/

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    It's time for a new tea party. It's time for a new Lexington and Concord. It's time for a new Declaration of Independence. It's time for civil disobedience and throwing off the shackles of rule by men. It's time to begin plotting how to re-establish the rule of law under a sovereign God.

I dont think it would take all that. If everyone called their congressmen, then the problem would be solved. The trouble is not enough ppl are paying attention so the few decide for the many.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    If everyone called their congressmen, then the problem would be solved.
    I have wrote a letter based on recent articles in the news paper and these web sites. We can start by making demands. Do you think anyone will help solve the problem by contacting their congressman?

RA
    I have wrote a letter based on recent articles in the news paper and these web sites. We can start by making demands. Do you think anyone will help solve the problem by contacting their congressman?

Yes. 1 person doesnt mean spit but if they got 10,000 letters from ppl in their voting district, they would pay attention.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    haha...if voting could change the system it wouldve been illegal

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    can I step in

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    can I step in

????

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    buhahah ur ****ed

I think all the american people should start revolting for a better system , revolution is the only solution you cant change things by demos or by protesting peacfully , riots and revolutions are the keys to make better changes in your system, you freedoms are declining year after year so its only you who can change things.

or...OR...maybe they can strap some bombs around them and kill as much people as they can

RA
    I think all the american people should start revolting for a better system , revolution is the only solution you cant change things by demos or by protesting peacfully , riots and revolutions are the keys to make better changes in your system, you freedoms are declining year after year so its only you who can change things.
    I disagree. There is not a better system. Ours might have big flaws but its the best one.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    I disagree. There is not a better system. Ours might have big flaws but its the best one.
    Canadian system ain't perfect but it's way better than yours.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Canadian system ain't perfect but it's way better than yours.

In what way. You guys pay 50%income taxes and huge sales tax. I used to work in a jewelry store near the US/Canadian border. Canadians were always coming in bitching about taxes. Ive also me many Canadian trained Drs who came here because of the taxes. No, I dont think your system is better.

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    I like you, man. I appreciate reading your views from the world looking in, but sometimes you need to think before you speak!

Even with its flaws, this is the greatest system in world. Your way brings kaos and destruction.

Are you so used to that way of life that you would also wish it upon others.

The idea of Eminent Domain scares, but at least we have system in which to fight it. The government can seize property which it feels would be a benefit to the public interest, and yes, it can condemn that property in order to deflate its value.
    But one must ask how often this has happened in the big picture of things. Yea, it sucks for those who fall victim to this process. I certainly would not want to be in their shoes, but if I were, I would stand up one hell of a legal battle before it were done.

There is not a better system. Ours might have big flaws but its the best one.
    Well our system is based on freedom and liberty, of course it is the best, but there could be a better one if we get back to the rights of the people through property... We gave those we elected the privilage to protect our rights, citizens should not feel like they are privilaged to own what they worked and paid for - it is there right to ownership.

The challenge is that if we do not stand up and get counted it will go back to business as usual. Vote libertarian, write congress, protest and if all else fails revolution.

decadbal is offline Banned
    this is a couple months old

RA
    Well our system is based on freedom and liberty, of course it is the best, but there could be a better one if we get back to the rights of the people through property... We gave those we elected the privilage to protect our rights, citizens should not feel like they are privilaged to own what they worked and paid for - it is there right to ownership.

The challenge is that if we do not stand up and get counted it will go back to business as usual. Vote libertarian, write congress, protest and if all else fails revolution.

I agreed 100% until the revolution part. If you have a revolution, you would have to have the majority. If you already have the majority behind you, then there is no need for the revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Theatrix
    The idea of Eminent Domain scares, but at least we have system in which to fight it. The government can cease property which it feels would be a benefit to the public interest, and yes, it can condemn that property in order to deflate its value.
    But one must ask how often this has happened in the big picture of things. Yea, it sucks for those who fall victim to this process. I certainly would not want to be in their shoes, but if I were, I would stand up one hell of a legal battle before it were done.
    Well not being clearly defined by the constitution, 5th amendment (and article 20) makes this legal as long as the judiciary deams it better for public. Is a mall being built for a corporation to make money good enough to steal peoples land? It did not happen often, but the ruling by a judge sets precidents and this can open a whole can of worms. Legally you can do nothing without amending the constitution. Congress right now can only punish the city or state that does this by withholding federal funds. That is why we need to contact those that represent me and you.

they have been d oing this for years... i dont know why you guys are complainin now.. what do u think they do when they build new roads, or dams, or powerplants.. they offer you the least value for your land, and ifu dont sale, they take it.. its the same thing..

If you have a revolution, you would have to have the majority. If you already have the majority behind you, then there is no need for the revolution.
    Those in power may not agree with the majority... Uh, popular vote means nothing... I would hope that if people wake up and there is a majority they voice their opinion and greavances.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    they have been d oing this for years... i dont know why you guys are complainin now.. what do u think they do when they build new roads, or dams, or powerplants.. they offer you the least value for your land, and ifu dont sale, they take it.. its the same thing..
    Not the same thing... one is for the general welfare of the public and common good. What happened in new london, CT was absolutely about a corporate entity buying land for profit...

eventually youll learn that ATT, mircrosoft, major oil companies run this country, not any of the peons who live in it.... and yea... we are peons.... so just live.. you arnt gonna change anything

eventually youll learn that ATT, mircrosoft, major oil companies run this country, not any of the peons who live in it.... and yea... we are peons.... so just live.. you arnt gonna change anything
    Imagine if we would not have stood up to king george... We would be under English rule right now. Oh, corporations also own the media so no wander so many are blind sheep.

get a job for the gov... youll whine alot more, youll find out way more things that will piss you off... but YOU... wont ever do anything other than talk... you wont raise an army, you wont sacrifice your life for the future.. so why even argue about it

get a job for the gov... youll whine alot more, youll find out way more things that will piss you off... but YOU... wont ever do anything other than talk... you wont raise an army, you wont sacrifice your life for the future.. so why even argue about it
    The arguement that I think you may be refering to is your idea that it is ok to take someones property without true justification... Now to answer you by quote:
    I did work within our government, not any more... I am not trying to raise an army, I am trying to wake some people up... As for sacrifice, you have no idea what I would sacrifice for the future of my children... I prefer to call it enlightenment of blind followers.

All you people do is talk talk talk and guess what ??? even more talk..you can bitch and complain as much as you want , you can send as many petitions as you want , go stand infront of the precious buildings , Hell go talk to the president if you want to...You think that matters??? haha not one bit...You are just a number...a social security number...thats it...to the gov you are not a person your just a number...All I see is people complaining everywhere...oh they took over somewhere in palestine they took over somewhere in the US , who the hell cares!!! in the last 10 hrs @least 3000 people have died....Do you care bout them??Did you do anything to try and save them???what were you doing?? ****ing , shitting , drinking eating ,training etc..????
    Im sure that helped them..and ofcourse Im sure you dont have the time or the money to help them...noone does...
    Bottom line is you cannot change anything..or do anything...only people in power can...and guess what??YOU ARE NOT. you are just another number in a big world...
    So go ahead..write a petition , get 103434134 people to sign it , stand infront of the property you dont want being removed...all those people will do is laugh at you....Cuz all your effort dont mean shit to them.....everything will go they way the goverments and other people/ companies want them to

But hey , kudos to your wasted effort..it was well worth it

who cares about palestine

who cares about palestine
    ROFLMAO...LMAO...
    Goddamnit man after all that deep shit i wrote and thats all u can come up with

palestine I dont care...theyre all countries...nothing more than just land...there is no such thing as being american , canadian , egyptian , palestinan , etc...its just land...land cannot grow in you..you are only "american" because it says so on a piece paper same as all other nationalities...

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    In the past year it has becoming oddly striking what was said by John Titor. And it is becomign clearer that he could be right, we are going to be soon hitting our own civil war. Supposidly he was from the future and made all these claims that we would soon be in a civil war against our own government and then a nuclear war against our govt would happen. First the renewal of the patriot act then this.

well we all knw, if we have another civil war... the south will win..

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

Hooo fukin Rahhhh

This is all you have to say? Are you a cop? You seemingly are retarted. Start a thread about nothing and stay there.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    This is all you have to say? Are you a cop? You seemingly are retarted. Start a thread about nothing and stay there.
    LMAO

go ahead and go to name callin u nothing of a ****in person... whine ab out something that doesnt pertain to u, and when it happens, and has happend to others... did u get up and do shit about it... no... no **** off little man

goahead and hit the bad post button phuckstain.. im leavin for few days anyway.. its ppl like you, that make everyone else at other boards badmouth AR...

go ahead and go to name callin u nothing of a ****in person... whine ab out something that doesnt pertain to u, and when it happens, and has happend to others... did u get up and do shit about it... no... no **** off little man
    Boy... not only do you have a weak arguement, you are the one whining... So dont take this the wrong way... please get educated.

goahead and hit the bad post button phuckstain.. im leavin for few days anyway.. its ppl like you, that make everyone else at other boards badmouth AR...
    You want me to report a bad post? Have you not listened to a word I have said... Free speach I support unless it is just way out there and you are lashing out from lack of intellect and verbal skills to make a logical point.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Wow dont ever let that happen to me!!!

I believe things can never change without power , power is the best way to reach what you want and desire, thats why in all my political views I advocate power as a tool to resolve problems, example: I have always said that 'israel' only understand the language of power and after the withdrawal from south lebanon in 2000 and Gaza in 2005 under the fire of the resistance I feel that my views and ideology are more and more correct ,in fact I think nothing can be more right than my ideology. So if you want to change something in your country believe me petitions and nagging dont work you have to work on it , you have to earn it , you have to impose it by power.

I think nothing can be more right than my ideology.
    This is why I call you a fascist in the political forum. Cops and nazis are the same way. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

So if you want to change something in your country believe me petitions and nagging dont work you have to work on it , you have to earn it , you have to impose it by power.
    In our country elected officials work for us. We just need them to realize it. We should be able to handle that without a call to arms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information