Thread: only americans

decadbal is offline Banned

only americans

can live in a society 100 times better than most if not all in the world, and still find something to god dam bitch about.. we have it made here, even if your poor, its still better than other countries and ppl whine bc they dont have this or that, or they are losing this or that.. this country is turin to shit bc of you.. so stop it or fookin move ot canada where whining is accepted as a national pastime

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    can live in a society 100 times better than most if not all in the world, and still find something to god dam bitch about.. we have it made here, even if your poor, its still better than other countries and ppl whine bc they dont have this or that, or they are losing this or that.. this country is turin to shit bc of you.. so stop it or fookin move ot canada where whining is accepted as a national pastime
    Dam Deca who pissed in your wheaties

But good point

decadbal is offline Banned
    all the stuff in the other thread... ppl shoujld worry about themselves.. .. not the rest of the world, bc the rest of the world gives two shits about you.. when it comes dowon to feedin me, or paying my bills, or some starving african, or someones land somewhere else... they are in trouble..

all the stuff in the other thread... ppl shoujld worry about themselves.. .. not the rest of the world, bc the rest of the world gives two shits about you.. when it comes dowon to feedin me, or paying my bills, or some starving african, or someones land somewhere else... they are in trouble..
    preach brotha preach

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good point, we got it so good but so many people still take prozac!!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Loosing this or that prompted our founding fathers, because of their ideals and actions they turned this country in to what it is today

So it sounds like you bitch just to bitch, you really do not say anything... So I guess that makes you the biggest bitch of them all. What bitch?

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    all the bitches that complain about how bad it is there...and how they should go and fix situation in iraq/palestine/etc....

Come visit me...thats rite...in egypt...where at anytime of the day for no reason police have the rite to arrest you , where 50% of the people are poor , the president has been ruling the country for 20+years now , where you will get kidnapped for talking shit against the prez , get arrested for talking against religion ,
    your rites get violated all the time...oh wait..you have no rites

oh and check this out...THERES A LAW THAT ALLOWS THE COPS TO ARREST YOU FOR EATING IN PUBLIC IN RAMADAN HA..I HAVE TO CARRY A FVCKING SLIN PEN AND CONVINVE PEOPLE IM DIABETIC IF SOME1 TALKS TO ME..AND TO AVOID FIGHTS...oh but they dont need to see u eating or nething.....like i said cops here have the rite to arrest anyone at anygiven time...think america is too bad now??

its like a fvcking millionare whining and bitching bout his friend having more money than him....

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Come visit me...thats rite...in egypt...where at anytime of the day for no reason police have the rite to arrest you , where 50% of the people are poor , the president has been ruling the country for 20+years now , where you will get kidnapped for talking shit against the prez , get arrested for talking against religion ,
    your rites get violated all the time...oh wait..you have no rites

oh and check this out...THERES A LAW THAT ALLOWS THE COPS TO ARREST YOU FOR EATING IN PUBLIC IN RAMADAN HA..I HAVE TO CARRY A FVCKING SLIN PEN AND CONVINVE PEOPLE IM DIABETIC IF SOME1 TALKS TO ME..AND TO AVOID FIGHTS...oh but they dont need to see u eating or nething.....like i said cops here have the rite to arrest anyone at anygiven time...think america is too bad now??
    Are you bitching about loosing your rights? So it isnt just 'americans'...

No offense but why are these threads in the lounge? We do have a political forum!!!!

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with everyones views on here. But I do want to say, Americans are not "lucky", alot of men and women lost there lives, went against popular belief, stood up for there personal freedoms and rights all for the better of the country and the future.

Not to go to deep, but I do wander what alot of WWII vets would think if they saw how we take for granted every thing they died to keep for us.

Believe me I am just as quilty as anyone, I mean I freak out if I dont have a conection to the net, or my A/C isnt cold enough.lol

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    No offense but why are these threads in the lounge? We do have a political forum!!!!
    One was to open some eyes and this one was for bitching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Are you bitching about loosing your rights? So it isnt just 'americans'...
    mmm..I used to live in florida before i came here...i have an american passport...not a green card or smth...does that make me american???
    Fvck no...even in 2 years(less hopefuly) when Get out this shithole...and get rid of the egyptian passport/nationality for good...does that make me american??? again no...I am not loyal to ne1 or ne country....u think ur precious country gives a **** about you??no...if u dont have money u aint nobody...simple as that...I could care less bout anyone else or any cause..unless it affects me directly...

all those people who sympathize with the dying kids in africa or the abused animals or the raped women/men the chechnian people the palestinians..etc...if they symapthize and feel sorry where are theyre efforts???Do they really genuinly care??I think not....Honestly..I couldnt give a shit bout them...Why the hell shoulld i care bout them?? what benefit will it bring to me?? would they give a shit bout me if i was dying?? I think not...people need top stop bullshitting themselves...

mmm..I used to live in florida before i came here...i have an american passport...not a green card or smth...does that make me american???
    Fvck no...even in 2 years(less hopefuly) when Get out this shithole...and get rid of the egyptian passport/nationality for good...does that make me american??? again no...I am not loyal to ne1 or ne country....u think ur precious country gives a **** about you??no...if u dont have money u aint nobody...simple as that...I could care less bout anyone else or any cause..unless it affects me directly...

all those people who sympathize with the dying kids in africa or the abused animals or the raped women/men the chechnian people the palestinians..etc...if they symapthize and feel sorry where are theyre efforts???Do they really genuinly care??I think not....Honestly..I couldnt give a shit bout them...Why the hell shoulld i care bout them?? what benefit will it bring to me?? would they give a shit bout me if i was dying?? I think not...people need top stop bullshitting themselves...
    You are a pessimist, huh? If you believe that it is americans that do not care instead of big government and corporations you are not following the whole conversation. It is sad you think everyone feels the exact same as your ideals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You are a pessimist, huh? If you believe that it is americans that do not care instead of big government and corporations you are not following the whole conversation. It is sad you think everyone feels the exact same as your ideals.

No ,Im an optimist..I love the world..I love everyone...all i want is peace in the world....woooohooooo....

No ,Im an optimist..I love the world..I love everyone...all i want is peace in the world....woooohooooo....
    Is that sarcasm???

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    and the murder of all muslims?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    and the murder of all muslims?
    When I eat in ramadan..I get people telling me that its wrong and im gonna go to hell....when i eat in ramadan...teens pick fights with me...so i have carry a slin pen and explain nicely that im diabetic(im not btw)...so that i dont get into fights....I Cant talk bout religion..cuz if I do i could get arrested and killed...I actually had some1 tell me that they were going to kill me....and its 7alal(right) to do so...oh and that if he died while doing that(killing me) he would go to heaven cuz it was a religious fight

along with other reasons.....tons of other reasons..so yes , I AM A RACIST.....I HATE MUSLIMS...AGAIN I HATE MUSLIMS
    ...and I will continue to be a Racist..it is not against the law to hate a certain kind of people....and I WILL..and If I catch one of them alone....well I wouldnt wanna be in the place of the muslim dude who got his face broken last year for annoying an atheist who was eating in public

p.s: but no ofcourse not..I do not want to murder them...they are very nice people after all....and they deserve to live..... ......

sigmatro11 is offline Associate Member
    NO your not racist your a nazi! Just kidding I couldnt give a shiiiit who you hate! I'm not muslim so hate away!

Quote Originally Posted by sigmatro11
    I couldnt give a shiiiit who you hate!
    If more people thot like that...the world would be a better place..not kidding btw...if everyone just minded their own bussiness...

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Herpes is better than AIDS, but I'm none too fond of either.

Why not make it better than it already is? Trust me brother, it can be better.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    I will say something, i always speak to people stateside, and coming from the UK i can tell you people in Canada have alot better manners than the general population of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    I will say something, i always speak to people stateside, and coming from the UK i can tell you people in Canada have alot better manners than the general population of the US.

It's all that Molsen XXX. Canadian beer is like moonshine.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    deca do you have something else to do than bitching and cracking canada!

probably a jealous inferiority complex I guess!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    yes yes

Thread Information